XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Found these while cleaning out mailbox... Hope someone will enjoy them.

Halo: Reach Banshee avatar prop
MVWRR-R4P73-FPQ2F-HX6VY-DFD7Z

DJ Hero 2 Tiësto Mix Pack
4JCV7-WT33G-F99MX-3FDCX-HQ2XZ

[quote name='dorikyasu']Found these while cleaning out mailbox... Hope someone will enjoy them.

4JCV7-WT33G-F99MX-3FDCX-HQ2XZ[/QUOTE]
Thanks dorikyasu.
Used the Halo: Reach Banshee avatar prop.

[quote name='dorikyasu']Found these while cleaning out mailbox... Hope someone will enjoy them.

4JCV7-WT33G-F99MX-3FDCX-HQ2XZ[/QUOTE]

DJ Hero 2 Code redeemd. (Not by me)

[quote name='xFaith']saints row the third online pass:
GV9VJ-9JTKX-GJQXM-2K9RV-V724Z[/QUOTE]

Lurked at the speed of light... thanks anyway! :D

[quote name='BriankLizard93']Mass Effect 3 Paragon Avatar T-Shirt:

H9D74-XQFVX-C2D6P-C3JVK-CPKXZ[/QUOTE]

Cheers, someone else got it though.

I just got a copy of Batman Arkham city . Assuming that this code still could be used it included it is for Gotham city imposters.
EQEJ-XH4F-FWD2-DHEX-HPL2-AQCJ3

This one expires on the 31st of this month it is for Dragon Age 2 Issac Clarke armor. If no one claims it I will move it in three days.
7UHE-WRZR-PT4U-F24X

Oh sorry guys about that I figured the beta was over but did not know. I would have loved to take the armor myself but I figured I would not get the game in time so there goes that. Heres hoping I do not have to pay for it myself when I finally do get the game. You are welcome TokyoStomp hope you enjoy the armor looks awesome I would if I had the game.

[quote name='greencoman']Oh sorry guys about that I figured the beta was over but did not know. I would have loved to take the armor myself but I figured I would not get the game in time so there goes that. Heres hoping I do not have to pay for it myself when I finally do get the game. You are welcome TokyoStomp hope you enjoy the armor looks awesome I would if I had the game.[/QUOTE]

I think that code was for registering for in-game items in GCI, not the beta. You would eventually get an email with a PSN code for items if you bought the game. I don't know if the promotion is over or not.

[quote name='garrett007']Batman AC Catwoman download VVQGR **3DX 49KPH X2WKW R47RZ ** Comics make Batman comics

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network 6QEJ ZLZ5 48W7 68WZ[/QUOTE]

Aw man, I don't have my used copy of ME 2 from the mail yet :(, thanks for the post though!

EDIT: Figured out how to redeem it online, but it's been lurked :( Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mad and you are too probably but just like the saying goes "finders sweepers, losers weepers" o_o

Here are some reusable codes for the salty. Share them with your friends.

Bing Shirt
Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

I'll give extra code(s) for anyone who posts a picture of them holding a DJ Hero 2 or Kinect Joy Ride disc and a piece of paper with my username on it. You'll get the code for the game you take a pic of. That's not too much to ask for some free DLC right? :cool:

[quote name='yamayama']
I'll give extra code(s) for anyone who posts a picture of them holding a DJ Hero 2 or Kinect Joy Ride disc and a piece of paper with my username on it. You'll get the code for the game you take a pic of. That's not too much to ask for some free DLC right? :cool:[/QUOTE]

thats all great, but ill not be posting a pic of myself lol, but great way to stop fucking lurkers

Time to clear out some codes. Must have a join date of 2011 or earlier.

I have:

5x 100 Microsoft Points
Mass Effect 3 Renegade shirt (F)
Mass Effect 3 Paramore shirt (F)
Mass Effect 3 regular shirt (F)
I Am The Stig Forza shirt (F)
I Am The Stig Forza shirt (M)
Cool Green Ski outfit (F)
Cool Green Ski outfit (M)

1 request per person here. I would appreciate it if only female CAGs request the female only codes. So much stuff goes to someone's sister, wife, etc.

[quote name='cin84_12']Time to clear out some codes. Must have a join date of 2011 or earlier.

I have:

5x 100 Microsoft Points

1 request per person here. I would appreciate it if only female CAGs request the female only codes. So much stuff goes to someone's sister, wife, etc.[/QUOTE]

100 Microsoft Points Please!

[quote name='cin84_12']Time to clear out some codes. Must have a join date of 2011 or earlier.

I have:

5x 100 Microsoft Points

1 request per person here. I would appreciate it if only female CAGs request the female only codes. So much stuff goes to someone's sister, wife, etc.[/QUOTE]

can i get the "Cool Green Ski outfit (M)" please?

Originally Posted by cin84_12
Time to clear out some codes. Must have a join date of 2011 or earlier.

I have:

5x 100 Microsoft Points

1 request per person here. I would appreciate it if only female CAGs request the female only codes. So much stuff goes to someone's sister, wife, etc.
100 microsoft points would go down a treat, if you still have a spare.:bouncy:

I have:

5x 100 Microsoft Points

Got a spare msp code please?

Edit: cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back