XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='cin84_12']Time to clear out some codes. Must have a join date of 2011 or earlier.

I have:

5x 100 Microsoft Points
Mass Effect 3 Renegade shirt (F)
Mass Effect 3 Paramore shirt (F)
Mass Effect 3 regular shirt (F)
I Am The Stig Forza shirt (F)
I Am The Stig Forza shirt (M)
Cool Green Ski outfit (F)
Cool Green Ski outfit (M)

1 request per person here. I would appreciate it if only female CAGs request the female only codes. So much stuff goes to someone's sister, wife, etc.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm gonna guess that the MS points are gone. So can I pick up the Ski Outfit? Edit -- Oh, dang. That was actually requested already too.

I'm good then. Thanks for the drop.

[quote name='cin84_12']Time to clear out some codes. Must have a join date of 2011 or earlier.

I have:

5x 100 Microsoft Points

1 request per person here. I would appreciate it if only female CAGs request the female only codes. So much stuff goes to someone's sister, wife, etc.[/QUOTE]
hello
im a girl and i would love a female me3 shirt or a cool green ski outfit thanks a bunch

wow my mistake cin84_12 i got so excited about the kindness of your giveaway i didnt notice the time frame that i had to be a cag member 2011 or earlier..oh well thank you anyways!

[quote name='lv2sicktduck']wow my mistake cin84_12 i got so excited about the kindness of your giveaway i didnt notice the time frame that i had to be a cag member 2011 or earlier..oh well thank you anyways![/QUOTE]

I'll PM the code if no other girls with a 2011 or earlier date asks. :)

Still available:
I Am the Stig (F)
I Am the Stig (M)
Mass Effect 3 Renegade (F)
Mass Effect 3 regular (F)

[quote name='cin84_12']I'll PM the code if no other girls with a 2011 or earlier date asks. :)

Still available:
I Am the Stig (F)
I Am the Stig (M)
Mass Effect 3 regular (F)[/QUOTE]

GOOD Drop mate. Thanks

[quote name='cin84_12']I'll PM the code if no other girls with a 2011 or earlier date asks. :)

Still available:
I Am the Stig (F)
I Am the Stig (M)

I'd like the Mass Effect 3 Renegade (F) if no other CAG girl steps up. I have a female avatar. Thanks

I have:

5x 100 Microsoft Points

i may be too late here but ill be thankful for anything male/points, im not at the next page to see if there is anything left yet...but thank you anyway and nice to see people still have the kindness to drop codes.

Still available:
I Am the Stig (F)
I Am the Stig (M)

Could I have the I am the stig Male shirt?

Still available:
I Am the Stig (F)
I Am the Stig (M)

If it is still available, I would like the Mass Effect 3 regular (F). I am indeed a girl and can PM my gamertag.

I want the 100 microsoft points but if it's gone then i'd like the I Am The Stig Forza shirt (M) shirt

Since I'm not technically allowed to sell these, and can't trade them with anyone... about to make some people's days! PM for the codes...

Giant Foam Finger Avatar Prop

CLAIMED:2 x Catwoman DLC Codes
Women's Avatar Football Uniform
Halo Reach Spartan Recon Helmet

I'd love the I Am the Stig (M)! If it's still available! And Thank you. :)

Still available:
I Am the Stig (F)
I Am the Stig (M)

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Since I'm not technically allowed to sell these, and can't trade them with anyone... about to make some people's days! PM for the codes...

2 x Catwoman DLC Codes
Halo Reach Spartan Recon Helmet[/QUOTE]

PMed re: Women's Avatar Football Uniform!

Edit: Thanks very much! :)

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Since I'm not technically allowed to sell these, and can't trade them with anyone... about to make some people's days! PM for the codes...

2 x Catwoman DLC Codes
Halo Reach Spartan Recon Helmet[/QUOTE]

How about a catwoman DLC code? PM sent... :D

UPDATE: All my items have been claimed...
2 x Catwoman DLC Codes
Halo Reach Spartan Recon Helmet

-------

thanks for all the quick replys! Hope you all enjoy them!

UFC3--- REDEEM ALISTAIR OVEREEM CODE--- NTSC North/South America Only
  • CONGRATULATIONS, HERE IS YOUR CODE FOR ALISTAIR OVEREEM
    Your key is:
    PFC8-PENP-NE3?
    G6FH-D2NR-APC6
    42BE-RPNL-ANBL
    RBF6-AAN3-9N68

"I wonder if there are any lurkers at this hour. The ? is 11-6= ?"
    ===========================

HOW TO REDEEM ALISTAIR OVEREEM FOR UFC UNDISPUTED 3

Playstation 3: Go to the Playstation Store >> Select the Redeem Codes icon from the Store Top >> Enter your code >> Follow prompts to download

HOW TO PLAY AS ALISTAIR OVEREEM
    Once downloaded, when you are at the roster selection screen in-game, press right on the analog or d-pad to select Alistair Overeem. You should see him selectable in the same format as all other fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm... thank you longocorp, but this is the XBOX code drop thread, unless the codes work on the Xbox too with a similar method...

Anyway, judging by the tons of Alistair Overeem codes that keep springing up, they sure want all UFC 3 owners to play as him... might as well make him a single reusable code and get it over with :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I have:

5x 100 Microsoft Points

Do you have any of the 100 MS points codes left? (Edit: nevermind I realize I'm hopelessly out of date)

[quote name='Keo_san']Would like 100 MS pls if anyone still has any to offer.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...

XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='oldboy26']i have a ps3 catwoman too if anyone wants it, can't find the PS3 code drop thread lol[/QUOTE]

i will take it

[quote name='eastx']Hmm...

XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING![/QUOTE]

Im not begging if you looks a few pages back some people where offering 100MSp code just asking if they had any left

[quote name='Junpei']Uhm... thank you longocorp, but this is the XBOX code drop thread, unless the codes work on the Xbox too with a similar method...

Anyway, judging by the tons of Alistair Overeem codes that keep springing up, they sure want all UFC 3 owners to play as him... might as well make him a single reusable code and get it over with :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks Junpei. I got confused. All the XBOX 360 codes have been dulled out, so it was a natural reaction to post the remaining. Opppps. :bouncy:

Still available:
I Am the Stig (F)
I Am the Stig (M)

Thank you soooo much!! I love the ski suit you sent me thank you!:D

[quote name='Xuang']isn't the person who got this code going to say something??[/QUOTE]

Perhaps can not, because you know, you have to register or login and that's a lot of work.

bread's done
Back