XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

[quote name='cin84_12']Well, Bing screwed up and dumped extra points in my account.
I have:

7x 100 Microsoft Points codes

up for grabs.
**Join date of 2011 or earlier and only those who did not get a code from me last week**

Ask here.[/QUOTE]

do you have anymore left?

[quote name='ChantingWolf']Wj8v6-q4v28-dhc69-bwgmp-k3md6 , gmyj6-9y76g-yr9hg-4fgjj-vmx6z[/QUOTE]

neither work, had a problem with the 2nd one but seems both got lurked

[quote name='ChantingWolf']Wj8v6-q4v28-dhc69-bwgmp-k3md6 , gmyj6-9y76g-yr9hg-4fgjj-vmx6z[/QUOTE]

First one isn't valid and the second says there is an issue with it or something.

Thanks anyway :applause:

Invalid code and 'There is a problem with the offer associated with this code' are what I got in reply when I tried to redeem the codes.

[quote name='cin84_12']Well, Bing screwed up and dumped extra points in my account.
I have:

7x 100 Microsoft Points codes

up for grabs.
**Join date of 2011 or earlier and only those who did not get a code from me last week**

Ask here.[/QUOTE]

Can I have one?

[quote name='Xerofade']BF3 Online Pass (Standard not LE)

P4FD4-R23XG-RQHCD-PW4DG-44GVZ[/QUOTE]

Damn, already used. Would've been sick to redeem too, I just ordered BF3 (used) online haha. Good drop though.

[quote name='hk1200']Damn, already used. Would've been sick to redeem too, I just ordered BF3 (used) online haha. Good drop though.[/QUOTE]

Aww sorry to hear! That was rather fast too lol.

[quote name='Xerofade']Aww sorry to hear! That was rather fast too lol.[/QUOTE]

I hope you don't mind but I took the MLB online pass. thanks

[quote name='pandiosity']I hope you don't mind but I took the MLB online pass. thanks[/QUOTE]

Don't mind at all, enjoy!

[quote name='Warrio_r']FVXRM-KR8QP-RGP6H-QBQKR-2RQFM

48h code maybe Japan locked i dunno, not yet used.[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks for posting.

[quote name='Pravado']lurked, there's gotta be a way to force people to make an account to see this thread or something[/QUOTE]

lol... I love when lurkers give other lurkers shit... So says the guy with only 8 post in 5 years.

i made the account 5 years ago and haven't reactivated it until recently when i found this board... it annoys me when someone takes a code and doesn't say they took it, at least say thanks

Heres some freebie 160 msp codes. Can't use them myself otherwise I would.

RJQCX-DK3JC-4RKY6-Q7J9Y-9QDR2
9C9FW-WKMQC-HHDCX-DFJCX-HQFPD
PXQ8Y-R72GB-W8F6G-DC6KM-DWGDF
WYVVK-CKY9J-H27WK-QF9P7-4FCFM
7X3XX-RYTR8-6J7QR-D6YQF-G6K7Q
PXWY2-2TB8P-T8RK2-D6R37-PKTFJ

[quote name='dodgeme']Heres some freebie 160 msp codes. Can't use them myself otherwise I would.

RJQCX-DK3JC-4RKY6-Q7J9Y-9QDR2
9C9FW-WKMQC-HHDCX-DFJCX-HQFPD
PXQ8Y-R72GB-W8F6G-DC6KM-DWGDF
WYVVK-CKY9J-H27WK-QF9P7-4FCFM
7X3XX-RYTR8-6J7QR-D6YQF-G6K7Q
PXWY2-2TB8P-T8RK2-D6R37-PKTFJ[/QUOTE]

All lurked :cry:

[quote name='skiizim']lol... I love when lurkers give other lurkers shit... So says the guy with only 8 post in 5 years.[/QUOTE]

Boooo!!! your post made me sad.... I only got 12 posts "including this one".___. lol but I do drop codes from time to time, not often but I do like to pay back the community for being kind to me in the past during my brief stay here. =P I hope I am an exception anyway ignore me im just teasing lol ;)

Anyhoo back on topic an the reason I wanted to post, I am considering dropping some Battlefield 3 avatar costumes "male" sometime in the future if there is some interest since there kinda just going to waste here I'll also see what else I can snap up to make it exciting. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys that have a ton of codes should space them out, esp for things like MS points. one guy can redeem all of them rather than a few different people each getting one

[quote name='KasBoo']Boooo!!! your post made me sad.... I only got 12 posts "including this one".___. lol but I do drop codes from time to time, not often but I do like to pay back the community for being kind to me in the past during my brief stay here. =P I hope I am an exception anyway ignore me im just teasing lol ;)

Anyhoo back on topic an the reason I wanted to post, I am considering dropping some Battlefield 3 avatar costumes "male" sometime in the future if there is some interest since there kinda just going to waste here I'll also see what else I can snap up to make it exciting. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back