XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

SON OF A BITCH!

solved it but gone.

VX6RR-YF3KF-T4VCM-7WD4C-KHWWZ

anything for second place?

This is a great way to give away codes. I'm gonna do it this way from now on.

Yeah, so the code was already used when I finished it. I thought I owned the game and stopped trying at first. Then I turned on my Xbox and saw that I only had the first one. Didn't take me very long since I knew what the image was supposed to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']PERFECT!!!!!!!! you choose which game I add to the next puzzle[/QUOTE]

Trials Evolution as I already have it! I can't go on trying another puzzle as I have to study now haha.

you know, it's times like these of which I regret having bought Trials Evolution the day of release

Well guys I will give you one hour, or two.

Good luck to all :)

[quote name='Death31133']already been used

here was the code
cqm6j-g2yjf-xjjvj-q2m7v-tdp4z[/QUOTE]

Yep. Congrats on your free game, asshole who couldn't even say thanks.

[quote name='F1ngers of fury']Grats man!

Thanks Coldblood for the awesome drops![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I actually won something here. :D Gotta say thanks again COLDblood!

[quote name='COLDblood']Shall I post Joe Danger or Pinball FX2 Marvel Vengeance Virtue Table DLC next?[/QUOTE]

Joe Danger to follow the motocycle trend from the last one. Good luck all.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I don't mind people just dropping stuff because that is their prerogative. No one should be dropping codes just to fish for a thank you.
It's not really a problem that I have with lurkers who don't say thank you. I mean, it doesn't affect my day or anything.
But I just can't wrap my head around what kind of parents some of these people had that they couldn't teach them any kind of manners. Someone does something for you, it's common courtesy to say thank you.

Can you imagine some of these people in real life?
You see them coming from their car at the gas station and you spend a half second extra while leaving the store to hold the door for them. They put their head down, don't make eye contact, and hurry past you through the door.
You're in line at the grocery store and have a cart full of items when one of these people come up with a gallon of milk in their hands. You look at them and say "Go ahead sir." Instead of looking at you and saying "Hey, thanks a lot!" they brush past you and throw their money at the teller and walk off.

It's nothing too surprising though I guess. I've been on the internet a long time and know that there is a ton of people out there with zero people skills. Hell, I'm pretty socially awkward myself. But never that bad. My family may not have been the greatest people out there at all, but they knew their 'Pleases" and 'Thank Yous' and taught them to me. I am glad my two-year-old is learning them quickly.[/QUOTE]
I know the world we live in now is so sad so many say gimmie gimmie and expect free stuff and the lack of respect just saddens me. I rarely put codes up now cause the lack of respect. the people posting codes could get money on ebay so there not worthless. hell some codes posted go for a lot to.... greed is the devil talking listen to god to and thank people. haha

[quote name='MiraiLink']So this is the finish picture to the Trial Evolution puzzle that I won.
http://postimage.org/image/6cegh68r5/
:D[/QUOTE]
that's why it wasn't straight explains why nothing goes together for that one. Gratz MiraiLink for that win

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZuKe11']Xbox Loves You" T-Shirt for your Avatar

Female T-Shirt
JFVTK-VY9FF-9FJ2P-HM43D-QYXJZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you, got it for my GF's account! :bouncy:

[quote name='segabrain']3mjhc-9kqq9-ymx9v-t6myt-hvtpz
Mass Effect 3 DLC
Normandy SR-2 Prop[/QUOTE]

f"ing nice. I actually redeemed something on this thread. Thank you very much segabrain :D

bread's done
Back