XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Thank you![/QUOTE]

Was worried about not being lurker-proof enough, glad to see a veteran grabbed it. Enjoy :)

Kinect Adventures Helicopter Avatar Prop: 227TC-2XT4K-CXQ33-C26GW-939CZ
Black Controller Prop: DVC22-V6D24-TCQ3V-776V2-7QM7Z
Female Adidas Avatar Tracksuit: F32JT-FC93M-4C962-YXWGY-MHCGZ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CyReN']Is anyone getting Brink from Best Buy? I'd love to buy a Fallout code for it.[/QUOTE]

I think you want the trading forum.

I know this might not be the place to ask this, but I thought it would be possible to get a fast answer here since it's a pretty crowded thread usually. Plus you can consider it a question about the drops since the GOW3 codes were dropped here (some).

Has anyone received their codes from "Gears with friends" event? The ones that were meant to be sent out on May 8th? I have not gotten at all and I was expecting 3.

Thanks in advance for your answer and help.

I got my Gears 3 Code e-mailed to me today. Not sure what I will do with it yet.

I took a pic of what was sent to my e-mail. I removed the code of course. Until I figure out what I want to do with it.

gow3bnc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have an extra GOW3 buddy token for a senior CAG?

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I got my Gears 3 Code e-mailed to me today. Not sure what I will do with it yet.[/QUOTE]

Could I please have your gears code?

[quote name='lizardtoad']Does anyone have an extra GOW3 buddy token for a senior CAG?

Could I please have your gears code?[/QUOTE]

A senior cag with 14 posts, dang bro. That's like 1 post every 3 months lol

Omg! I finally have a code to give!! lol
I got a free GOW3 beta code from MS today.. Now I just need to think how to give it away so the lurkers have a hard time getting it

[quote name='Lizzie']Omg! I finally have a code to give!! lol
I got a free GOW3 beta code from MS today.. Now I just need to think how to give it away so the lurkers have a hard time getting it[/QUOTE]
Just PM it to me, duh! ;)

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I got my Gears 3 Code e-mailed to me today. Not sure what I will do with it yet.

I took a pic of what was sent to my e-mail. I removed the code of course. Until I figure out what I want to do with it.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know you'll have lots of requests. I will greatly appreciate it if you could share it with me since I feel a bit let down by Microsoft, I even renewed my Gold subscription a lot earlier to get my boyfriend and my brother a code and I did not get anything.

Or at least, make some lurker-proof give away x.x

By the way. Thanks for answering :)

I wasn't sure if we were allowed to trade these Gears 3 Beta Code. But I posted on the trading thread about it. If i don't get any Avatar Items for it I will post the code here for someone to have in a day or so. I will drop a bunch of Banshee Code in a bit. I still have a ton of them left.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I wasn't sure if we were allowed to trade these Gears 3 Beta Code. But I posted on the trading thread about it. If i don't get any Avatar Items for it I will post the code here for someone to have in a day or so. I will drop a bunch of Banshee Code in a bit. I still have a ton of them left.[/QUOTE]
You aren't allowed to trade beta codes. They'll remove your post from the trading forum.

I know the other codes are not allowed and that was because they were stolen from that one Microsoft site. These code are not. They were e-mail freely from Microsoft. So they may be allowed. Unless Beta Codes in general are not allowed. I will re-read the first post again.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I know the other codes are not allowed and that was because they were stolen from that one Microsoft site. These code are not. They were e-mail freely from Microsoft. So they may be allowed.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. If I recall correctly it violates the terms. While this is funny to say "Code is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Code must be redeemed by May 15, 2011." but thats from my "get my friend into the beta" email. lol

Side note I havent got my friend beta key yet... Anyone know whats up with that?

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I know the other codes are not allowed and that was because they were stolen from that one Microsoft site. These code are not. They were e-mail freely from Microsoft. So they may be allowed.[/QUOTE]
The thread's title says "No BETAS!" in it . . .

and in the first post
As of 3/19/2011, the stand-alone Gears of War 3 Beta codes are NOT TRADEABLE. --The only exception to this is the Bulletstorm Epic Edition Code.--

Yeah, I read everything in the first post except the full topic and missed that. I think its kinda silly you can't trade legit beta codes like this one. Not like I wanted a lot of it. Just some silly Avatar item. I will follow the rules regardless.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']Yeah, I read everything in the first post except the full topic and missed that. I think its kinda silly you can't trade legit beta codes like this one. Not like I wanted a lot of it. Just some silly Avatar item. I will follow the rules regardless.[/QUOTE]
I kinda agree but policy is policy. Can't do much about it. Better safe then sorry.

Okay, I just hope a member gets this one and not a lurker...

KY++M-4XGRF-4CR94-4F6?R-93?2*

? = same letter
++ = 6x4x3+4
* = so easy that it doesn't need a hint lol

[quote name='Lizzie']Okay, I just hope a member gets this one and not a lurker...

KY++M-4XGRF-4CR94-4F6?R-93?2*

? = same letter
++ = 6x4x3+4
* = so easy that it doesn't need a hint lol[/QUOTE]

What was it? If the code was KY76M-4XGRF-4CR94-4F6QR-93Q2Z, it's already been used. Thanks anyway!

I got a Gears 3 Beta Buddy code. First person to quote this message NO PM'S PLEASE and has been a member for 2+ years can have it.

If this isn't allowed please delete this message.

PLEASE don't ask for it if you really don't want it.

AEJustin1 got it. Code's gone.

[quote name='Haggar']I got a Gears 3 Beta Buddy code. First person to quote this message NO PM'S PLEASE and has been a member for 2+ years can have it.

If this isn't allowed please delete this message.

PLEASE don't ask for it if you really don't want it.[/QUOTE]

meeeee please

[quote name='Double O Slevin']What was it? If the code was KY76M-4XGRF-4CR94-4F6QR-93Q2Z, it's already been used. Thanks anyway![/QUOTE]

Yes that was the code... It was a gears 3 beta code, and it seems a lurker got it... :???:

Alright, I have a code for the Call of Duty Classics XBLA game, I had fun with these clues, if you didn't notice:

F@@B8-J7G6H-WV##4-KY2BH-R9G%%

@@= We found out life was like a box of chocolates in this year.
##= They melt in your mouth, not in your hand...
%%= The initials of that famous wascally wabbit!

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Alright, I have a code for the Call of Duty Classics XBLA game, I had fun with these clues, if you didn't notice:

F@@B8-J7G6H-WV##4-KY2BH-R9G%%

@@= We found out life was like a box of chocolates in this year.
##= They melt in your mouth, not in your hand...
%%= The initials of that famous wascally wabbit![/QUOTE]

Codes already used :(

[quote name='tenzor']I have an extra Gears of War 3 Buddy code, first person to guess where my avatar is from gets it.[/QUOTE]

Uh, Fringe?

A few more smaller items...

Halo Reach Recon Helmet: K9TDF-FTQ9T-QPG2Y-4K24W-YXJDM
Fable III Bonus Game Content: F29PY-M34RK-8BH3P-CKQ3Q-W99FD
The Beatles RB Avatar T-Shirt (Female): F7RJJ-QH2DC-MY34R-JQ8BP-MGRJD
(Male): RGVTQ-GWY2C-YVXVT-966BR-KFY8D

[quote name='tenzor']I have an extra Gears of War 3 Buddy code, first person to guess where my avatar is from gets it.[/QUOTE]

fox tv show

[quote name='Double O Slevin']A few more smaller items...

Halo Reach Recon Helmet: K9TDF-FTQ9T-QPG2Y-4K24W-YXJDM
Fable III Bonus Game Content: F29PY-M34RK-8BH3P-CKQ3Q-W99FD
The Beatles RB Avatar T-Shirt (Female): F7RJJ-QH2DC-MY34R-JQ8BP-MGRJD
(Male): RGVTQ-GWY2C-YVXVT-966BR-KFY8D[/QUOTE]

Picked up the female avatar shirt for the missus. Male's used, not by me. Thanks, Double!

[quote name='LegendaryEnigma']here are 3 codes for gears beta

9FCXM-DXDT7-GW79Q-KQYQY-K7PWZ[/QUOTE]

took this one - THANKS A TON, Enigma!

XFH2D-W6942-VVHGJ-27PMF-TR7HZ
Q3CP4-KKTDF-49PGJ-4R3CT-32MPZ

First and middle codes not used yet. And I've confirmed that I really can't redeem the beta code for some reason.

@Tenzor: I give back the code! Thanks for picking me, though! :)

XFH2D-W6942-VVHGJ-27PMF-TR7HZ
Q3CP4-KKTDF-49PGJ-4R3CT-32MPZ

omg thanks i tried the second one it didnt work.. then i said i might as well try the first one and it worked ! thanks!!

[quote name='bto']Got a code for the Gears 3 beta. Quote me, and reply with a funny movie quote, and it's yours.[/QUOTE]
Julian: "...but I wipe my own ass, I wipe my own ass!" - Big Daddy

[quote name='bto']Got a code for the Gears 3 beta. Quote me, and reply with a funny movie quote, and it's yours.[/QUOTE]

"I have nipples, greg, could you milk me"

[quote name='bto']Ok, congrats to Dinky, first reply I got.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code, bto. I'll remember what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back