XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Crimson92']Looking for all BRINK DLC codes besides the Doom pack. Would really appreciate it if no one wants them. thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

Wrong forum:

NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

[quote name='jviramontes2']Because i havent......i dont think you understand and the code was for a friend. If i do get the codes from epic or microsoft ill post them up here so i wont be greedy. But let me repeat i havent gotten the codes yet. I didnt even get an email about the buddy codes i found out through epic forums. I wanted the code for my friend not for myself.[/QUOTE]

My bad, didn't see the part where you were asking for a friend. Hope you get the emails soon.

[quote name='Chemosh013']My bad, didn't see the part where you were asking for a friend. Hope you get the emails soon.[/QUOTE]
Yeah man :) hopefully if not ill call microsoft

[quote name='admiralvic']This. Just got mine! and interestingly enough since I redeemed two beta keys on my account (I posted a code and to verify if it was redeemed I used it which went though >.>) so I got double everything I earned[/QUOTE]

When you go to Xbox.com it will REDEEM right away. Not like inputting the code on your console and given the _Redeem Now_ or _Cancel_ options.

Just got an email today, for those of you longing for the GOW3 Beta code get yours quick:
H469P-HM97Q-9VK44-6QKDV-QPYRZ
XDTD4-Y944D-DRXYR-H6RMR-MG4MZ

In advanced, "Your welcome!" and get your Gnasher shotgun ready! I will kill you... In game of course!

[quote name='GrdoT90']Just got an email today, for those of you longing for the GOW3 Beta code get yours quick:
H469P-HM97Q-9VK44-6QKDV-QPYRZ
XDTD4-Y944D-DRXYR-H6RMR-MG4MZ

In advanced, "Your welcome!" and get your Gnasher shotgun ready! I will kill you... In game of course![/QUOTE]

Dude, thanks so much now I can play with my friend. Redeemed the second one.

[quote name='HornyPony']Dude, thanks so much now I can play with my friend. Redeemed the second one.[/QUOTE]

The first code is also used.

[quote name='YoatOverNothing']The first code is also used.[/QUOTE]

I suppose someone snatched it as soon as I posted. I haven't used any codes besides the one I got from gamestop.

I got two GOW3 Beta codes for a pair of senior members... You must have a join date of 2009 or earlier, be the first two to ask and I will send you a PM.

[quote name='COLDblood']I got two GOW3 Beta codes for a pair of senior members... You must have a join date of 2009 or earlier, be the first two to ask and I will send you a PM.[/QUOTE]

I'll take one :D

[quote name='louiedog']Gears beta

4JW??-9YMYR-CM7QF-JCTRK-Q47GZ

Enjoy. Get your kicks.[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks so much!!!

[quote name='COLDblood']I got two GOW3 Beta codes for a pair of senior members... You must have a join date of 2009 or earlier, be the first two to ask and I will send you a PM.[/QUOTE]

May I have the other?

[quote name='moojuice']GoW beta code:

WDYJJ-7VJK7-GMC93-92K3Z-4PXQD

One section is out of place. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Claimed, thanks!

Edit: code was WDYJJ-7VJK7-GMC93-4PXQD-92K3Z

I have an extra GOW 3 beta key.

Reply and quote this message and I will give the first person to do so the key. Must be a member from at least 2010.

Please only reply if you need one.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I have an extra GOW 3 beta key.

Reply and quote this message and I will give the first person to do so the key. Must be a member from at least 2010.

Please only reply if you need one.[/QUOTE]

yay?

Hey everyone, I just received my extra invites to the beta. First two people (who have been members since at least 2010) to PM me get 'em!

(I may not get back to you until tomorrow afternoon, but I will send them to the "winners" ASAP)

EDIT: Sorry, they're gone...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Got 1 more GOW 3 BETA code to give out to the needy!

First to reply and quote this message gets it. Join date of 2010 or prior only.[/QUOTE]
here.

Gears of War 3 codes getting sent out like crazay.

Waiting on a reply to a friend to see if he wants my extra code, if not I'll drop it in here.

[quote name='dutch72']2 Gears Of war Beta Codes..Enjoy !!

CVH42-T2Q29-KM9JM-7KGFT-99QXZ
MTG4M-2TCYH-M69M3-2CDHX-RKX4Z[/QUOTE]

Took the second one, much appreciated.

Got another beta code, so this one someone has to quote me and ask me this and I'll PM the code. In the history of Batman, is it true that he never uses guns? (don't count the dead of Black Manta by Deadman and Darkside's death) true or False? Explain.

[quote name='badaboomxx']Got another beta code, so this one someone has to quote me and ask me this and I'll PM the code. In the history of Batman, is it true that he never uses guns? (don't count the dead of Black Manta by Deadman and Darkside's death) true or False? Explain.[/QUOTE]

Yes he did use guns ---> (check title) issue of comic.

(Thanks if u choose me to get code)

[quote name='Rohanrao']Yes he did use guns ---> (check title) issue of comic.

(Thanks if u choose me to get code)[/QUOTE]

explain further, and you'll get the code, there are even older comics about this.

[quote name='badaboomxx']explain further, and you'll get the code, there are even older comics about this.[/QUOTE]
Well, he uses it in world war II comic.

[quote name='badaboomxx']Got another beta code, so this one someone has to quote me and ask me this and I'll PM the code. In the history of Batman, is it true that he never uses guns? (don't count the dead of Black Manta by Deadman and Darkside's death) true or False? Explain.[/QUOTE]

True, he's actually been seen with a gun quite a bit during his early Detective Comics day. From slaying vampires with pistols full of silver bullets to rifles in WWII...

[quote name='Rohanrao']Well, he uses it in world war II comic.[/QUOTE]
actually I am looking for a more obscure reason why he does or doesn't uses guns. Technically you are correct, he did use guns in this comic but why did he uses before the ww2? or more correctly about the question, before this war, why the change in his believes about the use of guns? (from yes he can use guns to no)

[quote name='badaboomxx']actually I am looking for a more obscure reason why he does or doesn't uses guns. Technically you are correct, he did use guns in this comic but why did he uses before the ww2? or more correctly about the question, before this war, why the change in his believes about the use of guns? (from yes he can use guns to no)[/QUOTE]

He use to use guns before there were public views about what super heroes should be, then once justice league came along, fighting crime became less about fighting and more about protecting so guns were less commonly used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back