XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked, the message for me said "This code has already been used". So it was valid & lurked.

Heli Prop Codes:

GXXCX-JVFFJ-GHYK7-VWRRM-#JJYZ

GXXYP-V$WFK-TVMT$-XXQGH-^Q#RZ

I just bought a used copy of Rock Band 2 for Xbox 360 because my disc stopped reading. I think the export code is one time use and I don't know if it has been used or not. If someone has Rock Band 3 but no RB2 export code feel free to try this one out. Please post if you try so others don't waste their time. After you redeem a code there is a $10 export fee.

G7XT-4ZAT-9LK2-V9XV

[quote name='aem']I just bought a used copy of Rock Band 2 for Xbox 360 because my disc stopped reading. I think the export code is one time use and I don't know if it has been used or not. If someone has Rock Band 3 but no RB2 export code feel free to try this one out. Please post if you try so others don't waste their time. After you redeem a code there is a $10 export fee.

G7XT-4ZAT-9LK2-V9XV[/QUOTE]

its been redeemed already... and not by me:-({|=

[quote name='twztid13']QKMTP-WV2PF-7C4P7-BYG9T-B3463

i didn't use cuz i don't play that game, but this should copy & past just fine, lol.[/QUOTE]

They're fast aren't they? Already used.

Had a code for the Piano Gun for LA Noire. Then I saw it was on the marketplace for free.
If you'd rather use a code than buy a free item, here ya go!

7hxm2-c69tw-cfd6g-2xqtj-dw6mz

[quote name='drshorty31']i dont get it[/QUOTE]
It's Ok Someone already redeemed it anyways its was 7's. Wasn't me though :(

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']i found this in my old stuff in a box from a wireles controller

Ms. Pac-man Arcade Code

CYJCH-#DGGQ-MHTXB-J86¿2-D?3J8

¿ + ? = #[/QUOTE]

Would have loved having this game but it was lurked already.

CYJCH-8DGGQ-MHTXB-J8642-D43J8

Speaking of trying to beat the lurkers, does anybody have any Avatar codes for the Halo Reach Flaming Helmet left?

[quote name='Shylok']Speaking of trying to beat the lurkers, does anybody have any Avatar codes for the Halo Reach Flaming Helmet left?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']yeah i need one of these, i have various codes for change if any one have it[/QUOTE]

C'mon guys, you should know better...

[quote name='vamn']C'mon guys, you should know better...[/QUOTE]

Hey, you never know unless you ask.. and knowing is half the battle... or some jazz like that.

Not begging for one by any means, was just hoping that by posing the question maybe someone would read and post one during a time while I was actively watching the thread.

[quote name='Shylok']Hey, you never know unless you ask.. and knowing is half the battle... or some jazz like that.

Not begging for one by any means, was just hoping that by posing the question maybe someone would read and post one during a time while I was actively watching the thread.[/QUOTE]

and if everyone that is actively watching the theread start beggin...imagine ao many spam it would be....it´s the only time that i have to say .... thanks God that the lurkers can´t make any spam or beg lool :bouncy: :roll:

[quote name='Shylok']Hey, you never know unless you ask.. and knowing is half the battle... or some jazz like that.

Not begging for one by any means, was just hoping that by posing the question maybe someone would read and post one during a time while I was actively watching the thread.[/QUOTE]

there's a reason the rules are in place. If everyone just "posed a question", this thread would be useless.

[quote name='confoosious']there's a reason the rules are in place. If everyone just "posed a question", this thread would be useless.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, post deleted. Didn't mean any harm, I'll be more mindful next time.

(10) Kinect Helicopter Props:
19ecc2.png

Got an Email with a free Black Xbox 360 controller avatar prop. PM for the code.
EDIT: Someone got it. Better luck next time CAG's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an extra one of these lying around, figured a fellow CAG might want it:

Halo Reach Recon Helmet:
GG963-F2F36-WHD7H-2HCWY-H9KWQ

[quote name='cswloo']Had an extra one of these lying around, figured a fellow CAG might want it:

Halo Reach Recon Helmet:
GG963-F2F36-WHD7H-2HCWY-H9KWQ[/QUOTE]

Missed it again lol :p :hot:

[quote name='Shylok']Fair enough, post deleted. Didn't mean any harm, I'll be more mindful next time.[/QUOTE]

no worries. just didn't want a slew of request posts.

[quote name='cswloo']Had an extra one of these lying around, figured a fellow CAG might want it:

Halo Reach Recon Helmet:
GG963-F2F36-WHD7H-2HCWY-H9KWQ[/QUOTE]

To late ... again :(

DNF early acc.
head over to DukeNukem.com/access
XSJTT-KW9K3-S95BW-3BTBB-CFR9J
have 10 more if anyone has anything to offer
PM me

[quote name='cAgMaG']DNF early acc.
PM me[/QUOTE]
claimed by another email addy - not mine though.

[quote name='cAgMaG']DNF early acc.
PM me[/QUOTE]

Very generous of you, but, no need to "offer" you anything in a Code Drop thread, I think you are looking for the trading thread. Just a heads up!

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Very generous of you, but, no need to "offer" you anything in a Code Drop thread, I think you are looking for the trading thread. Just a heads up![/QUOTE]

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back