XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DudeImGodly']haha i went to your profile went to save as on your pic it came up as"12th hole"
went to google type in "Augusta National 12 hole" and waaaaahllah[/QUOTE]

lol, props for being witty enough to do that! Then again you deserve it anyways for dropping an Annihilation map pack earlier. :applause:

NEXT RIDDLE. ;)
UP FOR GRABS
NetherRealms T Shirt for avatar
Ermac Classic Costume.
Everyone is eligible.
First person to post the correct answer, by quoting me gets the code of their choice.

A man goes to a movie at the local theater. In the middle of the movie, the man smiles in delight. A few minutes later, he leaves the theater, walks to the nearby bridge and hurls himself over the edge to his death.

Why does he do this?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']NEXT RIDDLE. ;)
UP FOR GRABS
Ermac Classic Costume.
Everyone is eligible.
First person to post the correct answer, by quoting me gets the code of their choice.

A man goes to a movie at the local theater. In the middle of the movie, the man smiles in delight. A few minutes later, he leaves the theater, walks to the nearby bridge and hurls himself over the edge to his death.

Why does he do this?[/QUOTE]

Because the man had been the father of two identical twin boys many years earlier, named Justice and Damien. His wife had died while giving birth to them. The boys had been complete opposites - Justice was kind and giving, while Damien was violent and dangerous.
One day, Justice came to the father and told him that Damien had killed a man. He led the father to Damien, who, sure enough, was huddled over a dead man. The father went into a mad rage and began to fight with Damien, inadvertently killing him.
The father was put in prison for 10 years. During the first year, Justice sent him a note saying he couldn't forgive the father for killing Damien, and that he didn't want to ever see him again.
When he got out of prison, he met up with an old neighbor who told him that Justice had been working in the movie industry, and had actually landed a minor acting role in a new movie. The father goes to see the movie, and in the middle, is delighted to see Justice. But in a scene a few minutes later, the camera zooms in on Justice's arm and the father sees something shocking: a birthmark that belonged to Damien. He realizes that it wasn't Damien he had killed so many years back, but actually Justice. Damien had actually killed the other man, and Justice was actually there trying to save him. Then Damien had pretended to be Justice afterwards, and nobody had suspected differently. The father is overcome with grief and shock for what he did to Justice, and decides to take his own life.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']NEXT RIDDLE. ;)
UP FOR GRABS
Ermac Classic Costume.
Everyone is eligible.

Why does he do this?[/QUOTE]

Because the man had been the father of two identical twin boys many years earlier, named Justice and Damien. His wife had died while giving birth to them. The boys had been complete opposites - Justice was kind and giving, while Damien was violent and dangerous.
One day, Justice came to the father and told him that Damien had killed a man. He led the father to Damien, who, sure enough, was huddled over a dead man. The father went into a mad rage and began to fight with Damien, inadvertently killing him.
The father was put in prison for 10 years. During the first year, Justice sent him a note saying he couldn't forgive the father for killing Damien, and that he didn't want to ever see him again.
When he got out of prison, he met up with an old neighbor who told him that Justice had been working in the movie industry, and had actually landed a minor acting role in a new movie. The father goes to see the movie, and in the middle, is delighted to see Justice. But in a scene a few minutes later, the camera zooms in on Justice's arm and the father sees something shocking: a birthmark that belonged to Damien. He realizes that it wasn't Damien he had killed so many years back, but actually Justice. Damien had actually killed the other man, and Justice was actually there trying to save him. Then Damien had pretended to be Justice afterwards, and nobody had suspected differently. The father is overcome with grief and shock for what he did to Justice, and decides to take his own life

I win lol

When he got out of prison, he met up with an old neighbor who told him that Justice had been working in the movie industry, and had actually landed a minor acting role in a new movie. The father goes to see the movie, and in the middle, is delighted to see Justice. But in a scene a few minutes later, the camera zooms in on Justice's arm and the father sees something shocking: a birthmark that belonged to Damien. He realizes that it wasn't Damien he had killed so many years back, but actually Justice. Damien had actually killed the other man, and Justice was actually there trying to save him. Then Damien had pretended to be Justice afterwards, and nobody had suspected differently. The father is overcome with grief and shock for what he did to Justice, and decides to take his own life.

Last 48 hour code I have, MUST be redeemed before 12am Pacific time or it will not be valid.

What is the alias of the man who supposedly stole an alien interview from Area 51 and then released it?

[quote name='golfing7861']What is the alias of the man who supposedly stole an alien interview from Area 51 and then released it?[/QUOTE]
Charlie Sheen, 'cause he's got Tiger Blood.

[quote name='golfing7861']Last 48 hour code I have, MUST be redeemed before 12am Pacific time or it will not be valid.

What is the alias of the man who supposedly stole an alien interview from Area 51 and then released it?[/QUOTE]

Victor?

[quote name='golfing7861']Last 48 hour code I have, MUST be redeemed before 12am Pacific time or it will not be valid.

What is the alias of the man who supposedly stole an alien interview from Area 51 and then released it?[/QUOTE]

Victor

Victor?

Ermac Classic Costume
Scorpion Avatar Costume (Male)
Scorpion Avatar Costume (Female)

First person to take a picture of themselves wearing a fake mustache gets to choose which one they want :D

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Ermac Classic Costume
Scorpion Avatar Costume (Male)
Scorpion Avatar Costume (Female)

First person to take a picture of themselves wearing a fake mustache gets to choose which one they want :D[/QUOTE]

OK working on it... would you like me to pm it?

wtf is up with all this spam. this isnt a fuking contest thread. make a god damn contest thread if u want. here u just post god damn codes -.-...

dosent anyone read the first post? Don't make it a contest for the code (E.g., guess a number,50th person to email me, etc), but you can be creative in your post.

[quote name='Pwny']dosent anyone read the first post? Don't make it a contest for the code (E.g., guess a number,50th person to email me, etc), but you can be creative in your post. [/QUOTE]

>June 2011
>CAG Newbie

Yeah im not gonna listen to you yet buddy.

I personally dislike dealing with lurkers.
I posted a fuckton of codes a couple days ago, and easily 80% of them were taken by lurkers.

This is a creative way to get rid of the codes.
and if COLDblood has a problem with it I'll stop immediately.

tl;dr stop complaining.

[quote name='Pwny']dosent anyone read the first post? Don't make it a contest for the code (E.g., guess a number,50th person to email me, etc), but you can be creative in your post. [/QUOTE]

lol, this kid only posts in the contest and free section. gtfo

[quote name='Pwny']wtf is up with all this spam. this isnt a fuking contest thread. make a god damn contest thread if u want. here u just post god damn codes -.-...[/QUOTE]

This guy obviously has no fake mustaches...

So i guess you're not in favor of my "First person to complain about "contests" in the Code Drop thread wins a code" contest?

DJ Hero 2 Tiesto track pack:

First to PM me with their gamertag in their CAG profile with DJ Hero 2 listed as a played game wins! And please, refrain from posting "PM sent" in this topic.

[quote name='bug034']H!!!!

i'm back

a gift

C?HJK-GVVKK-D3G2P-7K4W7-KYG3Z

5+5-15+8*3-2=?[/QUOTE]

Hey, I was actually able to redeem something in time!
Thanks.

[quote name='Andami']Somebody's math is off. As the answer definitely wouldn't fit in one space.
5+5-15+8*3-2=17[/QUOTE]

Lmao. No it doesn't. WHO'S math is off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back