XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this message board have the email tag?

If so just use that. This way you have to quote to see it. Meaning you need an account.

Test:

Edit: yes it does! quote my post and you can see it. This should stop the lurkers and is how its done on other boards i go to

[quote name='Darren870']Does this message board have the email tag?

If so just use that. This way you have to quote to see it. Meaning you need an account.

Test:

Edit: yes it does! quote my post and you can see it. This should stop the lurkers and is how its done on other boards i go to[/QUOTE]

That's clever :D

[quote name='rct316']just leave feedback on there profile if u wanna give back i suppose[/QUOTE]
you can NOT do that for gifts. only for buy/sell/trade. sorry, but read the rules.

Test:

Edit: yes it does! quote my post and you can see it. This should stop the lurkers and is how its done on other boards i go to[/QUOTE]
was just blank like in your post.

Test:

Welp, we officially have our new way of code-giving. It only took 8,000 replies to find it!

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']anyone know about a new avatar prop, Beards and Beaks WP7 Avatar Prop, i win one of these via Twitter, here's a video [/QUOTE]
is it free? how can we have one ? thanks

Test:

Looks like a good idea

Test:

testing

I dont see anything, its blank.

Lets test this new PM drop method - HINT: Quote to see ;D

Alan Wake Theme

24351 = Correct segment order.
? = Bungie's favorite number, repeated.
+-3+O = Star Wars character.

[quote name='shesaidson']Lets test this new PM drop method - HINT: Quote to see ;D

Alan Wake Theme

[/QUOTE]

Tried testing, I didn't see a thing.

[quote name='shesaidson']Lets test this new PM drop method - HINT: Quote to see ;D

Alan Wake Theme

[/QUOTE]
I can't see anything either.

:(

Alan Wake Theme

[/QUOTE]

I was able to redeem the code,

CDCPY-9HKJ9-MPYJ8-7BR77-J27VY

Thank you! (new method works pretty good!)

[quote name='Death31133']Can someone explain this new method? I'm not seeing anything when quoting.[/QUOTE]

I just clicked quote, and in these brackets was the code, then you just plug in the hints and bam!

[quote name='golfing7861']I just clicked quote, and in these brackets was the code, then you just plug in the hints and bam![/QUOTE]

Still did nothing for me.

Alan Wake Theme

[/QUOTE]

Didnt work for me either. All I see is what is quoted above. Literally. No code...

[quote name='golfing7861']I was able to redeem the code,

CDCPY-9HKJ9-MPYJ8-7BR77-J27VY

Thank you! (new method works pretty good!)[/QUOTE]

I swear you must camp in this thread. I see you redeem more stuff than anyone. LOL.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I swear you must camp in this thread. I see you redeem more stuff than anyone. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Tabbed browsing bro ;)
Also I've got no summer classes to I've got nothing better to do lol

Alan Wake Theme

[/QUOTE]

Totally see it! I like this method.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Totally see it! I like this method.[/QUOTE]

Thats lame that it works for some and not others. Maybe it is browser dependent. Im using latest FireFox.

Forza 3 Logo Cap. I have no idea what this is, i used it for a filler to put me over $20 on a best buy order.

JM7xP-FWGFF-MFxTx-2JxPM-F39xZ

x = it's all the same letter

doesn't work on internet explorer 9.

that's great that half of us get screwed if y'all use that method. great for those that can see it, but wasn't it the lurkers you're trying to stop & not legitimate members?

You not being quick enough is a poor excuse. Everyone will have their moment. Maybe next time you will be first. At least PMing, or puzzles for all to solve, are fair. I hardly ever get anything out of this thread either, but I think that cutting out roughly maybe a third of the users of this site is a bit unfair (FireFox is a very popular browser). PMing is obviously the best method as it guarantees the person who gets the code will acknowledge receiving it, and that they will be a registered CAG.

I use FireFox because it is open source and community-based. I enjoy using it. I would rather support FireFox than Google or Microsoft. They have enough money already, and Google has enough of my personal info as well... I also like that there are TONS of plugins for the browser. :D

[quote name='Warrio_r']i´m using internet explorer 9 and dont´t see anything mates :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yea seems to be an issue with the forum. IE9 doesn't work for me, but chrome does. However the site where I got the idea from I can see it in IE and Chrome.

Lets try with a list:

• Quote to see

Edit: Nope list doesn't work in IE9 either :(. Shame.

[quote name='Darren870']Yea seems to be an issue with the forum. IE9 doesn't work for me, but chrome does. However the site where I got the idea from I can see it in IE and Chrome.

Lets try with a list:

• Quote to see

Edit: Nope list doesn't work in IE9 either :(. Shame.[/QUOTE]

Works perfectly for me

[quote name='Darren870']Yea seems to be an issue with the forum. IE9 doesn't work for me, but chrome does. However the site where I got the idea from I can see it in IE and Chrome.

Lets try with a list:

• Quote to see

Edit: Nope list doesn't work in IE9 either :(. Shame.[/QUOTE]

works for me in chrome

[quote name='IIBlazer']TALK HERE!

Drop codes ON THIS PAGE, like this:

2K6H6-VQ2KK-44MDK-7V2Q6-JYKMZ[/QUOTE]

lukers got it. Your welcome jerks.

[quote name='exceed19']How are they getting them SO fast?????!!!![/QUOTE]
lurkers have somekind of "special stealing not thanking POWERS" that nobody cant explain :roll:

[quote name='d3adliner']I hate Chrome. I won't be switching browsers just to get some codes, especially with Chromes privacy issues.[/QUOTE]

Privacy issues? what privacy issues?

[quote name='d3adliner']I hate Chrome. I won't be switching browsers just to get some codes, especially with Chromes privacy issues.[/QUOTE]

Chrome only collects browser data when you check that little box in the settings, if you don't, Chrome is just as safe as Firefox or Opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back