XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']Did I luck out? :O[/QUOTE]

Indeed, you did. Just PM'd you. :)

[quote name='COLDblood']so 2009 or earlier?[/QUOTE]

Correct.

[quote name='clickpow']Fable 3 preorder dlc, I don't remember which it is.

CKYGQ-YW2DC-TJV7D-WRTQG-FRVRZ
4KTY7-G4C4C-9R49R-GKH9Q-M6JYZ
6YQ7W-36WMF-WQ6MW-FRK3C-XTRVZ [/QUOTE]

Those have all been used (not by me, but thanks for giving them away!)

[quote name='iamsobroke']Damn! All alan wake codes gone already[/QUOTE]
I know, right? I gotta learn to be quicker on the draw for this thread.

[quote name='Doctor Who']
Also on a unrelated note, what were the Alan Wake themes given away by Hawaiian?

I already have the Bright Falls and Elderwood Themes that were free with the Limited Edition, was just interested to know if it was one of the other ones.[/QUOTE]

It's a different theme.
Xbox Live Marketplace description:

Verizon Alan Wake Exclusive Theme
Download this exclusive Alan Wake theme.

Released: 5/17/2010 - 99999
MSpoints_12_12.png
Microsoft Points

It shows the Couldron Lake Lodge.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Can't we just all get along and enjoy a few free worthless codes for a free car for some crappy kinect game?[/quote]

Thanks! Redeemed 229PV-RRHMP-QH4GM-CGX6F-FRYVZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sooo many games.
I'm still pretty psyched about Reach though. :)
Now I have to find time to play them. The main reason I've been able to scoop them up a little more often now is because I'm stuck at work for so many hours these days that I'm constantly in front of the computer, no time for xbox :(

[quote name='bradgold']Not sooo many games.
I'm still pretty psyched about Reach though. :)
Now I have to find time to play them. The main reason I've been able to scoop them up a little more often now is because I'm stuck at work for so many hours these days that I'm constantly in front of the computer, no time for xbox :([/QUOTE]

Someone dropped Halo Reach in here? That's crazy!

[quote name='ZForce915']Someone dropped Halo Reach in here? That's crazy![/QUOTE]

No that wasn't a code drop. That was from a different thread, a raffle. I was assuming that was what the were referring to though.

[quote name='BrandonMH1']Free Rockstar Pass for L.A. Noire: FTDJT-TFKTY-26XKM-VKXRT-FVKRZ
Rockstar Pass gives you all DLC for free in LA Noire[/QUOTE]

That's a first for me, never saw a rockstar code before. Too bad I bought it at 800 points.

[quote name='BrandonMH1']Free Rockstar Pass for L.A. Noire: FTDJT-TFKTY-26XKM-VKXRT-FVKRZ
Rockstar Pass gives you all DLC for free in LA Noire[/QUOTE]

Used. Wish I had been quicker, but thanks for giving out the code anyway!

[quote name='garrett007']That's a first for me, never saw a rockstar code before. Too bad I bought it at 800 points.[/QUOTE]

My brother bought L.A. Noire w/ the Rockstar Pass for PS3 and the idiots at GameStop gave him an XBOX code.. Decided to just drop it here since I already have L.A. Noire and all the DLC

[quote name='zoobo']Lurkers are members too. It's a sharing thread anyway =/[/QUOTE]
actually, most members say thanks (no reason they wouldn't).

this thread is SCREAMING, CRYING OUT, for members only viewing!

i's say not members only, have an approval system for it, so not just anyone who registers for it can see, only true members

that would unfortunately leave me shit outta luck, not that i've ever claimed anything anyway, not seen anything i would like that someone hasn't already quoted saying "lurked" or something similar, occassionally a post saying "thanks"

i spend too much time buying and playing games to watch until a good drop is made, it's just as much fun reading some of the replies tbh

[quote name='twztid13']actually, most members say thanks (no reason they wouldn't).

this thread is SCREAMING, CRYING OUT, for members only viewing![/QUOTE]

Yeah I stopped checking this thread. Unless its a Helicopter or Carrot someone else who doesn't have an account and isn't gonna say thank you is gonna grab it.

[quote name='GR4V1G0R3']i's say not members only, have an approval system for it, so not just anyone who registers for it can see, only true members

that would unfortunately leave me shit outta luck, not that i've ever claimed anything anyway, not seen anything i would like that someone hasn't already quoted saying "lurked" or something similar, occassionally a post saying "thanks"

i spend too much time buying and playing games to watch until a good drop is made, it's just as much fun reading some of the replies tbh[/QUOTE]

Then people wouldn't bother registering, or if they did they wouldn't come back because becoming a "true" member would sound like a pain. Cheap asses are usually lazy as well.

[quote name='COLDblood']Banshee Prop:
J2GKY-TM?DY-H?JHX-!FMDY-VD!XZ

Hint:
20x3+4=??
30x3+6 =!![/QUOTE]

Leeeched.

Here are a few of those Kinect in-game cars if anyone wants them.

[FONT=&quot]33D2Y-KY97X-RX976-VT9GC-TT6CZ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]339FP-FGHQD-XFPYD-CQYV6-JHPFZ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]339CY-3VVXR-R9W4T-9QPMV-J6YJZ[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[quote name='dmzauk']Here are a few of those Kinect in-game cars if anyone wants them.

[FONT=&quot]33D2Y-KY97X-RX976-VT9GC-TT6CZ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]339FP-FGHQD-XFPYD-CQYV6-JHPFZ[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]339CY-3VVXR-R9W4T-9QPMV-J6YJZ[/FONT][/QUOTE]

thanks used [FONT=&quot]339FP-FGHQD-XFPYD-CQYV6-JHPFZ[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[quote name='Curleh Mustache']Just sayin, Who doesn't own a Banshee yet?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I ran out of 1600msp codes to drop...

But I do have one more Banshee code if someone wants it:

CJHPW-6QK3Q-?2??D-XRRD9-QHKHZ

Hint: a high definition cable that is on the back of your Xbox ?.?.?.I

Ill drop L.A. Noire DLC in a few hours, just to let everyone know. Ill give it to someone who has the game, plays it, and that does not have the RockStar Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back