XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='steelcurtain11']I'll just ask questions then give out the codes so they don't get lurked..

What was the first Android cell phone to hit the market?

Edit: For a banshee prop[/QUOTE]
htc dream... oh its for what i already one... nvm then lol

[quote name='steelcurtain11']An extra one just for the heck of it, call it if you get it!

FW?HM-
6Y??V-
VD4VD-
YQ2RV-
XDQDZ (Hint: Jackpot!)[/QUOTE]

Answer was 777 for a Banshee. Thanks. :)

[quote name='e Skrilla']fyi I'm actually playing gears of war while hitting the f5 key every second after a hard day of working. What r ya going ta do? huh?[/QUOTE]

Well... watching Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Kitchen Nightmares, BBUK, Ringer, and The Secret Circle with the woman. Maybe I'll get lucky and catch one of the big drops in-between shows.

[quote name='d3adliner']If he's on the west coast it's still only a little after 7pm.[/QUOTE]

Yup hes from Washington state :) but he will show he always keeps his word, even if hes late a bit.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Yup hes from Washington state :) but he will show he always keeps his word, even if hes late a bit.[/QUOTE]

COLDblood is the most honest trustworthy code trader on CAG and free stuff giver :D

[quote name='MrPiggles']Right now it says "Last played 3 minutes ago", so maybe he's getting off.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you guys are serious about your free stuff up in here..

While you stalkers wait for COLDblood...

...??TY6-DWG6Q-TC66T-DDWG4-36H7Z

Kinect Heli Prop ^^^^^^^^^^^^

?? = __3 Industries

(since I gave away something free I believe I have the right to plug my Halo Reach GOD code for $10.00 lowest on CAG)

While you stalkers wait for COLDblood...

?? = __3 Industries

(since I gave away something free I believe I have the right to plug my Halo Reach GOD code for $10.00 lowest on CAG)

[quote name='CaptainKirk']While you stalkers wait for COLDblood...

?? = __3 Industries

(since I gave away something free I believe I have the right to plug my Halo Reach GOD code for $10.00 lowest on CAG)[/QUOTE]

snagged it

[quote name='MrPiggles']I just sent him a message via Xbox to remind him[/QUOTE]

Dude really? Let the man enjoy his weekend, if you keep pestering him about giving us free codes on time and sh!t like that, he'll just stop giving away codes. We're beggars not choosers, so just wait patiently...

[quote name='golfing7861']....

Dude really? Let the man enjoy his weekend, if you keep pestering him about giving us free codes on time and sh!t like that, he'll just stop giving away codes. We're beggars not choosers, so just wait patiently...[/QUOTE]

I was pretty polite about it.

Guys... you are kind of being assholes... he said he was going to do something nice. And give away free stuff in the thread, without giving any type of timeframe. Instead of being hopeful and mindful of the thread you are harassing and stalking him about it. Just leave him be. If he doesn't drop no one is going die. If he drops in an hour no one is going to die. No one likes being harassed and followed.

Grow up and learn to be patient.

[quote name='victimsofadown']Guys... you are kind of being assholes... he said he was going to do something nice. And give away free stuff in the thread, without giving any type of timeframe. Instead of being hopeful and mindful of the thread you are harassing and stalking him about it. Just leave him be. If he doesn't drop no one is going die. If he drops in an hour no one is going to die. No one likes being harassed and followed.

Grow up and learn to be patient.[/QUOTE]
Sorry...

[quote name='golfing7861']....

Dude really? Let the man enjoy his weekend, if you keep pestering him about giving us free codes on time and sh!t like that, he'll just stop giving away codes. We're beggars not choosers, so just wait patiently...[/QUOTE]

I sent him a message as a warning to all the stalkers he has on CAG :drool:

[quote name='COLDblood']LOL I just got back online... I never said what time Friday night, and its only 9pm here =)[/QUOTE]

Glad that you got your HDD fixed

[quote name='COLDblood']LOL I just got back online... I never said what time Friday night, and its only 9pm here =)[/QUOTE]

9:03, JERKBAG. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM :booty::booty:

[quote name='victimsofadown']Guys... you are kind of being assholes... he said he was going to do something nice. And give away free stuff in the thread, without giving any type of timeframe. Instead of being hopeful and mindful of the thread you are harassing and stalking him about it. Just leave him be. If he doesn't drop no one is going die. If he drops in an hour no one is going to die. No one likes being harassed and followed.

Grow up and learn to be patient.[/QUOTE]

Dominic said the drop is post to happen so it will but I am just reading all these posts because it better then youtube right now.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Good Luck to All:

For a better chance to get a code:
First, go to Xbox.com and sign into your hotmail account

Second, open this link: https://live.xbox.com/en-US/RedeemToken[/QUOTE]

Let them try to enter it on their consoles and watch us win, I demand you delete your post now! :lol: just kidding, GL to all! And thanks again Cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back