XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World Record shirt has been redeemed, but not by me. Thank you for the chance though!

[FONT=&quot]4VPJD-CJTXC-V37G3-FH3J3-YD9YZ [/FONT]

[quote name='fei33']The World Record shirt has been redeemed, but not by me. Thank you for the chance though!

[FONT=&quot]4VPJD-CJTXC-V37G3-FH3J3-YD9YZ [/FONT][/QUOTE]

says "please enter a valid code" when redeeming

[quote name='Adam__']On the contrary I'm not lying lol. I really didn't use it. Just tried it and said code was already USED lol BORED MUCH?[/QUOTE]
Probably a little bored at the time, yeah. I always think it's funny when people point out that they weren't the one to use a code as if they're going to be accused otherwise, so I was just having a bit of fun.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Probably a little bored at the time, yeah. I always think it's funny when people point out that they weren't the one to use a code as if they're going to be accused otherwise, so I was just having a bit of fun.[/QUOTE]

People do that so they can let the next person who tries to redeem the code know, hey some lurker already snagged that shit.

He could just be like eh fuck it and let 400 more people try to use the code.

[quote name='They Call me F3AR']Ok So I"m New To CAG And I Just Wanted To Know How This Thread Works[/QUOTE]

Check the first post.

[quote name='TheRobReport']People do that so they can let the next person who tries to redeem the code know, hey some lurker already snagged that shit.

He could just be like eh fuck it and let 400 more people try to use the code.[/QUOTE]
I know, that's not what I'm talking about. The thing I think is funny is when people state that they were not the one to use the code. You know, "The code was used, BUT NOT BY ME."

[quote name='ZombieToast']I know, that's not what I'm talking about. The thing I think is funny is when people state that they were not the one to use the code. You know, "The code was used, BUT NOT BY ME."[/QUOTE]

lol... The one I think is funny is "I used the first code but I tried the second one and it was used already." WTF... You weren't content with one?

[quote name='ZombieToast']I know, that's not what I'm talking about. The thing I think is funny is when people state that they were not the one to use the code. You know, "The code was used, BUT NOT BY ME."[/QUOTE]

The idea is to save others the trouble of trying the code since it obviously won't work for them.

[quote name='eastx']The idea is to save others the trouble of trying the code since it obviously won't work for them.[/QUOTE]

Right there. You hit the SPOT. Nice. :applause:

Anyone that as lips care to prove that buy inserting on of the dvd games in that xbox in order to prove it,i have a code for a 5 pack songs. I´m not sure if it works becouse it says that the time as pass. But since i´m in portugal,maybe it will work with a person from other country. 3... 2... 1... StarT puting those games in the console,please. Thanks

Note:You have to put your gamertag in your "cheapassgamer" profile,in order to see the games you last played in the console,so this is a tip for newbies like me.

go go go

[quote name='Warrio_r']Anyone that as lips care to prove that buy inserting on of the dvd games in that xbox in order to prove it,i have a code for a 5 pack songs. I´m not sure if it works becouse it says that the time as pass. But since i´m in portugal,maybe it will work with a person from other country. 3... 2... 1... StarT puting those games in the console,please. Thanks

Note:You have to put your gamertag in your "cheapassgamer" profile,in order to see the games you last played in the console,so this is a tip for newbies like me.

go go go[/QUOTE]

I don't understand what you wanted us to do, so I just messaged you on xboxlive with "cheapassgamer" .. if you look in my recent games I've played "lips" before...???

[quote name='kuda']I don't understand what you wanted us to do, so I just messaged you on xboxlive with "cheapassgamer" .. if you look in my recent games I've played "lips" before...???[/QUOTE]

yes. It was a good answer i sent it the code by message,try it out. if don´t work i will post it here in some minutes in order to people to try it. The idea has that the code goes to someone that REALLY HAVE the game. You have and me too lol i hope it works for you. :bouncy:

[quote name='kuda']I don't understand what you wanted us to do, so I just messaged you on xboxlive with "cheapassgamer" .. if you look in my recent games I've played "lips" before...???[/QUOTE]

he wants you to put your XBL gamertag in this profile so he can see you played it.....

[quote name='Map']he wants you to put your XBL gamertag in this profile so he can see you played it.....[/QUOTE]

Yes that as the RIGHT IDEA. lol no problem. Here is the code people, he has the same answer in the xbox code reedemer. So here is the code:

g87m9-wbxkw-wjrb8-bm427-cf9rd

for Lips 5 songs code that cames with "Number one Hits" pack game plus two mics

[quote name='Warrio_r']Yes that as the RIGHT IDEA. lol no problem. Here is the code people, he has the same answer in the xbox code reedemer. So here is the code:

for Lips 5 songs code that cames with "Number one Hits" pack game plus two mics[/QUOTE]

Its nice that you dropped a unique code but why would you hold a "contest" and then post the code to whomever gets it?

[quote name='Warrio_r']Yes that as the RIGHT IDEA. lol no problem. Here is the code people, he has the same answer in the xbox code reedemer. So here is the code:

for Lips 5 songs code that cames with "Number one Hits" pack game plus two mics[/QUOTE]

Says the code is invalid and I live in the U.S. for reference. But thanks for trying.

I got "There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Its nice that you dropped a unique code but why would you hold a "contest" and then post the code to whomever gets it?[/QUOTE]

read my posts. I DIDN´T say it was a contest. And is post it because kuda told me is as the same problem with the code he was the first one answering,so if it WAS a Contest we would be the winner.

But my point was i post itin order that someone took the code,and he would REALLY own the game in his/her colection,instead of a random lurker take it. And i point it out that the code maybe didn´t work. But one time i post it her a code for "shadow complex" and it doesn´t work for me and some people but it work for other user. So i tried this. Did i make me explain well ?!?
sorry for my english i´m portuguese :roll:

edited at 07:08pm

[quote name='darkness from above']Same Poplem Here.[/QUOTE]

mabybe the code is region and time protected. I don´t know. It was tu use until :
30/07/2011 but i bought 2 months later. :cold:

[quote name='tylerp76']Heres a 2 day trial for gold.
RT2TR-63747-HYCVR-F64KG-K94HM
Post if you use it please.[/QUOTE]

NOOOO!!! I Barley Missed That Code! Oh Well Congrats To Whoever Got It

[quote name='Warrio_r']read my posts. I DIDN´T say it was a contest. And is post it because kuda told me is as the same problem with the code he was the first one answering,so if it WAS a Contest we would be the winner.

But my point was i post itin order that someone took the code,and he would REALLY own the game in his/her colection,instead of a random lurker take it. And i point it out that the code maybe didn´t work. But one time i post it her a code for "shadow complex" and it doesn´t work for me and some people but it work for other user. So i tried this. Did i make me explain well ?!?
sorry for my english i´m portuguese :roll:

edited at 07:08pm[/QUOTE]

thats cool bro. Just wanted to know. weird how the lips dlc was region locked

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Royal High Knight']thats cool bro. my bad if i came off as a dick :lol: ( get it?) Just wanted to know. weird how the lips dlc was region locked[/QUOTE]

no problem,just clarifyed things a bit for you mate. Yes it is a shame because i wanted more musics for the game. :drool:

I got an e-mail with 4 codes to reedem at:

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/

416 - CARBINE
HJLA-LBEK-8QUS-A8SH

FN MINIMI PARA
5R9J-4CZF-8U9Z-ESAT

VS S VINTORE
G8DK-E2YD-GB8U-XFMG

9A-91
93CQ-N2RF-HBFG-D4SG

To redeem at the site, login with your EA account, click the store tab and enter one of these codes.

I Don't Play Games in my Laptop, so there is.

[quote name='eastx']The idea is to save others the trouble of trying the code since it obviously won't work for them.[/QUOTE]
I KNOW! I'm not talking about that. Why bother chiming in if you're not going to pay attention? Once again, I don't give a shit about people saying that a code has been used. I was talking about the people who say that THEY WERE NOT THE ONE TO USE IT.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I KNOW! I'm not talking about that. Why bother chiming in if you're not going to pay attention? Once again, I don't give a shit about people saying that a code has been used. I was talking about the people who say that THEY WERE NOT THE ONE TO USE IT.[/QUOTE]

You're not quite saying what you actually mean. Here, I'll show you how a fully coherent version of your point looks:
I'm sorry for being a dick, EastX. Anyway, I think it's funny when someone posts that a code has been used, and then a subsequent person chimes in and says 'I did not use that code. It was someone else.'

At least, that's what I now think you were trying to say. Your original post, as well the one I'm currently replying to, simply reads like this:
Jeez, I'm a bit of a douche. Anyway, I think it's funny that someone would mention that a code has been used and that they did not use it. I can see no reason for someone doing this.

Hence, I explained why people would would mention that a code has been used even if they were not the ones to use it.

Enlight of my glorious boring week, Dom was nice and gave me an AC:R theme so I am welling to give two codes out.
~Solve the Riddle and they are yours~

Foam Finger - 3HJ29-?J94V-39P6J-JVX67-7T?YZ
?? = Military adopted this pistol(made in Italy) in 1985 which replaced the M1911

Foam Finger - 3HJK6-?P?YJ-DTC2G-FMRWR-GCFRZ
The ?A? Convention is where many people go to in Seattle

Again don't think too hard, and good luck to those that win and please say thanks.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']
Foam Finger - 3HJK6-?P?YJ-DTC2G-FMRWR-GCFRZ
The ?A? Convention is where many people go to in Seattle
[/QUOTE]

CLAIMED! Thanks for the drop!

The answer was "PAX" or Penny Arcade eXpo if you will.....Wish I would like to visit sometime!

[quote name='
[COLOR=Cyan']Foam Finger [/COLOR]- 3HJ29-?J94V-39P6J-JVX67-7T?YZ
?? = Military adopted this pistol(made in Italy) in 1985 which replaced the M1911
[/QUOTE]

Thanks got this one.:D

Figured I would drop in and return the favor! Here's a free code to whoever is interested....Please post thanks to the one who does redeem it!

Halo 3 ODST - Sgt. Johnson Firefight DLC Code
F66H?-BM8BF-VRCF6-TJ29X-F?HT8

Hint 1 - Figure out the similarities - Bomb Man, Burst Man, Blade Man, Bubble Man, Bright Man, Blizzard Man, Burner Man

Hint 2 - Wrestling Trivia - CM Punk def. John Cena to become the WWE champion on ?/1?/2011

Should be easy enough, Good Luck (remember to post if you redeemed it)!

[quote name='eastx']You're not quite saying what you actually mean.[/QUOTE]

I'll ignore the childish name-calling and point out that BOLD and/or CAPITALIZED letters are meant to EMPHASIZE certain words. Also, I clearly said "The thing I think is funny is when people state that they were not the one to use the code." If there's any confusion after that, some standardized testing may be in order. Now, shall we allow the thread to carry on as normal?

[quote name='HCHecxz']Figured I would drop in and return the favor! Here's a free code to whoever is interested....Please post thanks to the one who does redeem it!

Halo 3 ODST - Sgt. Johnson Firefight DLC Code
F66H?-BM8BF-VRCF6-TJ29X-F?HT8

Hint 1 - Figure out the similarities - Bomb Man, Burst Man, Blade Man, Bubble Man, Bright Man, Blizzard Man, Burner Man

Hint 2 - Wrestling Trivia - CM Punk def. John Cena to become the WWE champion on ?/1?/2011

Should be easy enough, Good Luck (remember to post if you redeemed it)![/QUOTE]

Figured it out, but it seems someone else redeemed it, and of course didn't say anything. -_-

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Figured it out, but it seems someone else redeemed it, and of course didn't say anything. -_-[/QUOTE]

Lame leechers!

Since you posted, your in luck I have a second code and i'm PM it to ya right now. Check your inbox! Sorry for the trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back