XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='goodbyetonight']Forza shirt

G3V7V-*G*P3-F7FPG-MGHGF-WRHKZ

** = ______ __ Capcom[/QUOTE]

G3V7V-MGVP3-F7FPG-MGHGF-WRHKZ

Thanks i used it :D

Kinect Joy Ride Eisenberg:

224HD-TQWVR-37YGW-MGTT4-7QMM?
224J9-QFYH9-6JYHW-XVVRQ-PYMW?
224QT-CHDRR-WQQJH-F6YQW-9DT6?
224KW-TRVT3-MRXVH-QD77G-GV4W?
224PY-VTQXC-3644F-6DMKF-M3DK?

Kinect Joy Ride Apex:

2C2R4-KQH26-D7M7M-MW39C-TFWY?
2C4GH-VRQWD-33GFC-HJ77M-9KX7?
2C6GM-XXHQ4-TDGTK-YKYYQ-2CRF?
2C443-MCRTX-6K6XP-2276V-T4DP?
2C64H-WC3JH-KYH66-34HCV-6H4C?

Kinect Joy Ride Sphinx:

26C7K-JH2QC-VXK7V-2KXC2-MYCW?
26G96-DVH4Q-4V2C7-YJ29V-27WC?
26K6D-JC923-CWKGK-6M2TP-DTRT?
26FDQ-D446G-3MFQT-GX9T7-YYHJ?
26J6P-7WJJ3-4V297-769QH-MKPT?

Forza 4 - I am the Stig avatar t-shirt:

HDX7X-FX7Y7-GKDVW-QQV3K-C36C?

[quote name='Stephan123']@Doctor Who, are those ? numbers or letters? Tried a few but I think they are all taken[/QUOTE]

They are all the letter Z.

[quote name='gundamxzero']Lurked :([/QUOTE]

Sorry - I was going to add please post if you use but decided that that was obvious and everyone would :eek:

[quote name='Goofball27']do people sometimes post MS point codes? I am trying to watch and see if I could get 1600 points, I want Dungeon Defenders[/QUOTE]

It's extremely rare, but yes it does happen.

[quote name='Goofball27']do people sometimes post MS point codes? I am trying to watch and see if I could get 1600 points, I want Dungeon Defenders[/QUOTE]

You'll have a better chance at getting your dog pregnant than getting a 1600pt code on this thread. Just saying.

[quote name='confoosious']1600 points?![/QUOTE]

IIRC someone posted a code for EU microsoft points somewhat recently, forgot how many it was though (I think it was 2400). Also I believe there were 1 or 2 more codes posted less than a year ago.. but I could be remembering wrong. It's so rare that it's not worth watching this thread for, and if people are going to post them I'm sure they'd rather make a seperate thread with some sort of random drawing or contest.

[quote name='ieatpoptarts']Liquid Green Skin for Gears of War 3
M77GQ-RMK2M-7PXC6-J2W46-9J6DZ[/QUOTE]

used not by me :(

thanks for your generosity :D

[quote name='ieatpoptarts']Liquid Green Skin for Gears of War 3
M77GQ-RMK2M-7PXC6-J2W46-9J6DZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks i used it sorry i couldn't post thanks fast enough my phone was acting up

[quote name='Krueger3737']V6FP6-XJXT2-TJ669-W794X-M2QQZ

Catwoman batman code. If you already have it dont be an ass.[/QUOTE]

A filthy lurker got it.

Here everybody, have my code for the Battlefield 3 Dog Tag Pack (just say you used it and please redeem ONLY if you have Battlefield 3): V2KCK-WFH9F-6TTFP-7FXHQ-2QMKZ

[quote name='MrPiggles']Here everybody, have my code for the Battlefield 3 Dog Tag Pack (just say you used it and please redeem ONLY if you have Battlefield 3): V2KCK-WFH9F-6TTFP-7FXHQ-2QMKZ[/QUOTE]

It was redeemed less then a minute after you posted by a lurker it seems.

Cant believe I missed the catwoman code. I really needed that. Stupid lurkers take a lot of good codes that are on here

[quote name='Map']Cant believe I missed the catwoman code. I really needed that. Stupid lurkers take a lot of good codes that are on here[/QUOTE]those are just dlc they arent needed to play the game, and i saw you getting a lot of codes from this forum a lot too so your not that much different from a lurker other then how they cant say thank you.. so just be greatful, a lot of other people get nothing

actually no your wrong you cant play batman without her just for your information. You kill joker as batman then thats it then you need catwoman. You know nothing

[quote name='Map']actually no your wrong you cant play batman without her just for your information. You kill joker as batman then thats it then you need catwoman. You know nothing[/QUOTE]

???

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back