XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lliven']Have a mass effect 2 Cerberus code want a 48 hr live code pm if u want to trade.[/QUOTE]

Wrong place. This isn't a trading thread.

Is there a way to buy codes from microsoft if you want to gift them? Besides buying them from a vendor to get a card w/ code printed on it?

[quote name='ceadondifortu']Is there a way to buy codes from microsoft if you want to gift them? Besides buying them from a vendor to get a card w/ code printed on it?[/QUOTE]

Microsoft doesn't sell codes or let you gift marketplace items. The only legitimate place to buy codes is GameStop, at least in the US. Amazon used to sell them, and often had sales, but they stopped awhile ago, presumably because GameStop secured exclusive rights to do so.

Nope, but wish there was. I'd love the option to gift extras whenever marketplace content goes on sale or donates all proceeds to charity.

[quote name='Chrischance']Here are some codes for COD MW 2 gamer pics. I know they are old but I didn't see a expiration date.

vwj74-fmk62-397yj-2wwjm-v2w46
f6yd9-8qxvx-py4y9-h2t6p-f8843
kfgkx-k9xd7-728hd-fbw6h-rrdpb
xvckd-vtywg-f3f2b-c23wb-8qhb8
d9xqc-k6f6x-2739d-jybrp-g278g

jc6my-9kc8w-gjyym-23w2h-6fy63
vg4kb-cgmjb-778mv-vjw7d-vfp3b
fjyyq-fvp43-yyv24-cwy6f-7t7kj
rt9rp-hwjw3-djgjt-w49j8-t28gt
jvhg7-wrtwq-4hvqv-jt6pk-ypxc3

b9vx2-tcrjw-fh9vq-ffq2x-k2bw8
g8gkj-b77qq-6grhb-ybmvh-qyfj6
bjfpy-wrx9b-38xp3-rtxb4-b96gd
d4vj3-9r228-mh8wf-jtg8r-2wctb
jxxkr-72qvp-66mqc-wq9yf-3pbww

hmrjq-c3xqp-43vvy-v2wjd-jb2vd
jhc6y-bcpbg-2fhbj-33prt-w8cvb
rtky8-9wjyp-9jtc4-xvg9d-rvrkw
bm96m-km9rd-jm38x-qtw7j-3jx3g
kygf9-rjj4q-xq3mv-7ccyd-gq4kq[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's one of the things I really wanted. Tried like, all of them. Don't think there are any left.

I got several more Fallout New Vegas Classic pack codes for anybody who needs them, Very useful at the start of the game BTW.

XVHD4-7CCJC-CJF34-MPWYH-6KTJZ

MMCJY-QJT79-PXTG6-D3GCV-3GR7Z

6QXCM-9T266-96KT9-34F2V-HHDKZ

Here is one mercenary pack code

4tcyy-j2prt-rxkkq-vdvwd-qv4hz

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I'm bored. There has to be SOMEONE who doesn't have a banshee prop yet.

?QVX3-4CMD?-GYGR6-?4C?H-2C3WZ

All the same.[/QUOTE]

Already own the content, but thanks for posting :)

I won't be the one to spoil what the code is, despite finding it out. I thought the wife didn't own the content yet, but I was wrong. :p

[quote name='omkoermac']I got several more Fallout New Vegas Classic pack codes for anybody who needs them, Very useful at the start of the game BTW.

4tcyy-j2prt-rxkkq-vdvwd-qv4hz[/QUOTE]

Even though I got the Classic Pack from you before, I tried all of these codes. All of them were used in less than a minute, and nobody said thanks. There's got to be some bots scouring this topic now.

[quote name='omkoermac']I got several more Fallout New Vegas Classic pack codes for anybody who needs them, Very useful at the start of the game BTW.

dang, all used. but thanks for posting more.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I'm bored. There has to be SOMEONE who doesn't have a banshee prop yet.

?QVX3-4CMD?-GYGR6-?4C?H-2C3WZ

All the same.[/QUOTE]

Snagged it. Thanks!

6QXCM-9T266-96KT9-34F2V-HHDKZ[/QUOTE]

Mistakenly thought the one I tried didn't go through. Just realised it did. A semi-late thanks are in order here. We can get back to blaming bots and lurkers for the rest, though.

[quote name='j3s']Mistakenly thought the one I tried didn't go through. Just realised it did. A semi-late thanks are in order here. We can get back to blaming bots and lurkers for the rest, though.[/QUOTE]

If I had any sort of motivation at all to redeem DLC content and gamer pics, I'd probably just take Yahoo's Slurp bot and modify it to do this shit for me. It's a good thing the good drops are either little puzzles or PM races.

For example, here's a lazy code drop for some random game: T8GFK-2KR4F-Y9PDJ-BFKHT-2QB6J

It'll be gone in about 20 seconds.

Edit: Yep, gone. It was for Xbox Live Indie title Panic Attack: Devil's Favorite.

[quote name='Blade']For example, here's a lazy code drop for some random game: T8GFK-2KR4F-Y9PDJ-BFKHT-2QB6J

It'll be gone in about 20 seconds.[/QUOTE]

More like 5.

That's why I put the ?'s in mine even though it's something pretty much everyone has. Increases the odds at least a real person gets it and likely a CAG who bothered to register for more than just the ability to read the forums.

[quote name='tankyroo']A couple helicopter prop codes:

2KVJW-YVJJC-YRQT3-RK7FX-G632?
2KV?4-Q7R47-6CDWV-WG6QH-3YRYZ[/QUOTE]

I redeemed the 2KV?4-Q7R47-6CDWV-WG6QH-3YRYZ code. Thank you :)

Aww man I missed them and was even willing to trade Torchlight for them in the trading forums. Damn :\

[quote name='knightsmith']9MFTK-M3DT9-QK2GD-TMJFQ-XCCMZ

I don't know what it's for I just know I already have it.[/QUOTE]
Claimed this code. Thanks! :)

[quote name='bug034']only admins can do it[/QUOTE]

I wish the Admins would make this a lurker free zone but I am sure this thread is bringing lots of hits to the site and that means more money from the advertisers.

[quote name='FatThunda']i wish i had as many codes as you guys have. how do you get your hands on tht many[/QUOTE]

From the code Fairy! :bouncy:

If your a good boy or girl sometimes she sneaks in your room at night while your asleep and leaves you a bunch of codes under your Xbox that you can share with the Xbox community. She does this to see who really is a nice person and who is a greedy selfish beggar ;)

[quote name='Owen']I wish the Admins would make this a lurker free zone but I am sure this thread is bringing lots of hits to the site and that means more money from the advertisers.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine that'd be true. I mean. I've known about this site for YEARS now. But only just joined the other day because I realized there were people here that traded DLC. So I joined to find some stuff I'd been desperately searching for. (Which I found, which is awesome)

I honestly had no clue that this thread was even here. It's awesome that it is. And I've snagged a couple codes already (Channeler Sword & Crystal Tattoo, Kinect Heli)

And I certainly plan on unloading a few extra codes here every now and again. It's only fair.

[quote name='FatThunda']i wish i had as many codes as you guys have. how do you get your hands on tht many[/QUOTE]

There are so many ways. I'm an ex-game store employee. I was given free reign to take all of the promo codes out of the used games we'd get in. 90% of them were never used. I imagine there are more than a few gamestop employees that have unlimited access to pre-order incentive codes. And then there are promotions for free stuff. Where, if you're willing, you can snag an unlimited amount of codes. Not to mention contests, giveaways, etc.

There are so many ways, if you're looking in the right places.

[quote name='MannieTheDragon']I can't imagine that'd be true. I mean. I've known about this site for YEARS now. But only just joined the other day because I realized there were people here that traded DLC. So I joined to find some stuff I'd been desperately searching for. (Which I found, which is awesome)

I honestly had no clue that this thread was even here. It's awesome that it is. And I've snagged a couple codes already (Channeler Sword & Crystal Tattoo, Kinect Heli)

And I certainly plan on unloading a few extra codes here every now and again. It's only fair.[/QUOTE]

Making it lurker free wouldn't fix the problem though... They would have to require a post limit. I know some forums have a thing that are like spoiler tags, but the poster can set a number of posts required to view their post. So I could post a code in the thread and then set it where it takes 2,000 posts in order to click the button to see what code I posted.

I'm pretty sure that would solve the problem. Maybe we should post this in the feedback forum?

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Making it lurker free wouldn't fix the problem though... They would have to require a post limit. I know some forums have a thing that are like spoiler tags, but the poster can set a number of posts required to view their post. So I could post a code in the thread and then set it where it takes 2,000 posts in order to click the button to see what code I posted.

I'm pretty sure that would solve the problem. Maybe we should post this in the feedback forum?[/QUOTE]

Then people would spam a lot to get 2,000 posts.

I usually check the code drop when I wake up, but I usually don't sign in unless I'm dropping or I get a code.

I love how hateful some of these posts are... We have no clue of what gets taken and by whom. Just because an item is used its not always a lurker who got it. There can easily be lazy members who dont want to post, people who got several codes and dont want to look like a hoarder. I mean I only look for avatar items, so if two are posted close together it looks bad to admit to taking both if I did.

I dont see why people expect a thank you for hoarder or getting something for free. I mean its always a nice gesture but the point of these threads are not to give to the "Deserving" but to give to those who want it the most. Who wants it the most? the person who puts in the most effort. Many of the codes you will find in the ps3 thread are based off the Subway promo. Sure its a nice gesture but taking countless prizes from others only to post it in a thread so the first person who remembers about it 2 months later gets it... is a bit off. The same can be said about this thread, most of the codes are just freebies from that german site. Sure its cool you got one and want to give it away, but for the most part it just feeds the thread...

Maybe its me, but giving something away should go to whoever gets it first. Not some crazy notion where we need to define a quality CAG by saying...

My kinect copter prop can only go to a cag who meets the following...
Member for 2 years
Has atleast 20 trades
Has a CML button
Lists their XBLA name
Made over 2,000 posts
Does more than look at the freebies
And finally gave away atleast 4 other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back