XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sasha_spb_ru']720 possible combinations for last jumble.
And 120 if you know which piece is useless[/QUOTE]

And 1 lurker to script and claim it while 100 people spend 30 minutes frantically rushing to guess it manually. Wee.

[quote name='j3s']And 1 lurker to script and claim it while 100 people spend 30 minutes frantically rushing to guess it manually. Wee.[/QUOTE]
Personally, I did not even tried to claim this code, after checking how much possible combinations available.
Besides, I do not know what this code was (maybe I already have this game).
What it was for?
Just wanted to show that you should not even try to guess this code yourself - it just not worth your time or efforts.

[quote name='louiedog']It's true that EA is doing this with all of their games. However, an online pass isn't necessarily needed to play online. Take Bulletstorm as an example. The online pass gives some extras in multiplayer, but it is not required to play that game online. With the exception of the gears beta, the online pass for it is pointless. You get some skins and the start at level 5, which only takes a couple of games to reach anyway. If someone borrowed that game from a friend or rented it they wouldn't miss much. The only value that pass has is the Gears Beta which is only temporary.[/QUOTE]

I'm going off topic here, so this is my final post on this topic. Yep same goes for Medal of Honor it even has an online pass for free dlc. Nowadays EA's every game comes with an online pass but all of them doesn't restrict from playing online. wish there was a list to tell what games restrict you from playing online without pass

[quote name='sasha_spb_ru']it just not worth your time or efforts.[/QUOTE]

One less person trying helps other people chances to get the code... so do what you please.

So far the games I have dropped in this thread are:

Robotron x3
Uno x3
Marble Blast Ultra x2
Dead Space Ignition x3
Worms
Torchlight
Ms. Pacman
TMNT Arcade
Joust

6FJTR-TT6YY-G3DGT-YMD7H-RQVYZ
YJV6H-P2JVR-4XTYD-7P4CC-Y23JZ

[quote name='COLDblood']One less person trying helps other people chances to get the code... so do what you please.

So far the games I have dropped in this thread are:

Robotron x3
Uno x3
Marble Blast Ultra x2
Dead Space Ignition x3
Worms
Torchlight
Ms. Pacman
TMNT Arcade
Joust

6FJTR-TT6YY-G3DGT-YMD7H-RQVYZ
YJV6H-P2JVR-4XTYD-7P4CC-Y23JZ[/QUOTE]
I was going to write a comment and as soon as I pressed quote I saw two codes appear in front of me. The first one is already taken and I already own the second one. Very sneaky of you COLDblood :p I only attempt ones that look easy enough for me to do. If there is one less person going for the code it increases my chances of getting it :) COLDblood is already nice enough to drop free codes. If only I got Torchlight from you that time. Oh well lol.

2qqkk-twvgj-hr7rd-tk346-hyy9z
2qqmq-d37ch-vcxwh-4pkvf-g7jwz
2qqrf-hdmcy-rd2xw-mpjf2-2vtgz
2qqt6-pkyqt-r6439-kftqf-26ccz
2qqvp-gg6hm-x67wg-x3qxh-thkwz

[quote name='COLDblood']2qqkk-twvgj-hr7rd-tk346-hyy9z
2qqmq-d37ch-vcxwh-4pkvf-g7jwz
2qqrf-hdmcy-rd2xw-mpjf2-2vtgz
2qqt6-pkyqt-r6439-kftqf-26ccz
2qqvp-gg6hm-x67wg-x3qxh-thkwz[/QUOTE]

Took the one in bold.
Thanks!!!

Thanks so much for all these codes. Its fantastic and very generous of all of you. Hopefully i too can join in the giveaways and give some away myself!

What are those codes above me for? I tried them to see i already own them so am very curious!

[quote name='garrett9418']I was going to write a comment and as soon as I pressed quote I saw two codes appear in front of me. The first one is already taken and I already own the second one. Very sneaky of you COLDblood :p I only attempt ones that look easy enough for me to do. If there is one less person going for the code it increases my chances of getting it :) COLDblood is already nice enough to drop free codes. If only I got Torchlight from you that time. Oh well lol.[/QUOTE]

Marble Blast is most interested for me in this list :)

[quote name='aspiring']Thanks so much for all these codes. Its fantastic and very generous of all of you. Hopefully i too can join in the giveaways and give some away myself!

What are those codes above me for? I tried them to see i already own them so am very curious![/QUOTE]

Helicopters.. as always.

Fable 3 Bonus Content Goodluck :)

fablecode.jpg

Hello guys, first post, nice to meet you all.

GoW2 Free Map Pack
KWYKP-HX4R6-B3RQ6-TFQ4P-6HVWY

48 Hour Gold Trial
WFHG9-JBQ3K-GJCRR-G6J2W-GVBBY

Free stuff, is free stuff, if you already have all the GoW2 maps then don't redeem, leave it for someone else to have ;)

[quote name='VironZ']Hello guys, first post, nice to meet you all.

GoW2 Free Map Pack
KWYKP-HX4R6-B3RQ6-TFQ4P-GHVWY

48 Hour Gold Trial
WFHG9-JBQ3K-GJCRR-G6J2W-GVBRY

Free stuff, is free stuff, if you already have all the GoW2 maps then don't redeem, leave it for someone else to have ;)[/QUOTE]

oo gow2 map pack nice :) I already have all fronts but if not id snag that up ;)

[quote name='VironZ']Hello guys, first post, nice to meet you all.

GoW2 Free Map Pack
KWYKP-HX4R6-B3RQ6-TFQ4P-GHVWY[/QUOTE]

May want to double-check this one. It's coming up as invalid.

[quote name='Masterpitviper']If anyone plans on tackling this one they might want to use microsoft paint ;)[/QUOTE]

Too much effort for the free bonus content? Haha, might give it try later if no one has solved it, would have been neat if it someone how involved the colors, but so many different variations.

[quote name='VironZ']Too much effort for the free bonus content? Haha, might give it try later if no one has solved it, would have been neat if it someone how involved the colors, but so many different variations.[/QUOTE]

Oh, but it does involve the colors!

[quote name='VironZ']Colors of the rainbow? ROYGBIV? In that case it would take 5-10minutes to figure it out.[/QUOTE]

Not the color wheel exactly more like the "microsoft paint" color wheel

[quote name='VironZ']Colors of the rainbow? ROYGBIV? In that case it would take 5-10minutes to figure it out.[/QUOTE]

And just so you know I skipped the color white

dgkmc-923dm-hqygg-d4mjk-97jjz
2vcfk-v9r24-9p7jk-frhgc-wrjyz
r9x63-qp7td-wmtyj-hywhx-9yqdz
9kpw7-9mwvx-j69px-9yhcg-6mtdz
74htf-x97vq-6rdhp-9jpc9-tmy2z

[quote name='Masterpitviper']You go top row then bottom row skipping the color white and thats all the hints your getting ;)

colorwheel.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Anyone who uses a custom palette in MS Paint will be screwed here. Have fun with this one people, I expect it will go unclaimed for a while.

fable absolver codes

gwmft-94mxy-jt4yx-tj6yt-7chxz
cxtft-4dcrm-kvfdc-yvmtd-3x3cz
jqk32-pj4c2-4xmg6-qj2yw-rkhkz
wwdrw-v6gv3-wx7wy-wt776-2vmkz
fqmxd-x27mf-w23ck-vmmvv-9xj6z
xqvj4-26vhx-9xry3-49rcg-k7wgz
xtyrw-x6hj7-v49gt-dcx66-ggd7z
x6jpd-3gdq9-vw7vp-d6ywv-xvrcz

[quote name='COLDblood']dgkmc-923dm-hqygg-d4mjk-97jjz
2vcfk-v9r24-9p7jk-frhgc-wrjyz
r9x63-qp7td-wmtyj-hywhx-9yqdz
9kpw7-9mwvx-j69px-9yhcg-6mtdz
74htf-x97vq-6rdhp-9jpc9-tmy2z[/QUOTE]

Redeemed 74htf-x97vq-6rdhp-9jpc9-tmy2z thanks!

[quote name='COLDblood']fable absolver codes

gwmft-94mxy-jt4yx-tj6yt-7chxz
cxtft-4dcrm-kvfdc-yvmtd-3x3cz
jqk32-pj4c2-4xmg6-qj2yw-rkhkz
wwdrw-v6gv3-wx7wy-wt776-2vmkz
fqmxd-x27mf-w23ck-vmmvv-9xj6z
xqvj4-26vhx-9xry3-49rcg-k7wgz
xtyrw-x6hj7-v49gt-dcx66-ggd7z
x6jpd-3gdq9-vw7vp-d6ywv-xvrcz[/QUOTE]

Thanks cold pretty sure some of the only fable dlc I didn't have yet :)

[quote name='Masterpitviper']My fable 3 color coded code hasn't been claimed yet, solve it and get a special prize from COLDblood!*

*May not actually get prize from COLDblood.[/QUOTE]
QJD6J-TQX66-HCPMV-QCQY6-RPPCM
I think, but since I don't have Fable 3, I just solved, and anyone can still claim it.

codel.png

[quote name='Zizi']QJD6J-TQT66-HCPMV-QCQY6-RPPCM
I think, but since I don't have Fable 3, I just solved, and anyone can still claim it.[/QUOTE]

You got one letter wrong somehow but goodjob!

QJD6J-TQT66-HCPMV-QCQY6-RPPCM

[quote name='Masterpitviper']You got one letter wrong somehow but goodjob!

QJD6J-TQT66-HCPMV-QCQY6-RPPCM[/QUOTE]
Yea, typo lol, but people can still claim it, I don't need it, since I don't have the game.

[quote name='Zizi']QJD6J-TQX66-HCPMV-QCQY6-RPPCM
I think, but since I don't have Fable 3, I just solved, and anyone can still claim it.

codel.png
[/QUOTE]

Nevermind you had it right in your picture but just typed it wrong ;) kudos to you! be sure to nag COLD for your prize lol

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Looks like a lurker got it. :([/QUOTE]

I was really close to getting it, when you show the hint but someone took it before me.

[quote name='rickyff7']I was really close to getting it, when you show the hint but someone took it before me.[/QUOTE]

Well unfortuantly that was the last one I had or id pm you one but ill get more codes on friday/saturday like I always do! :D

Doing a competition so no LURKERS get this 48 hour xbox live code from my cod black ops ill pm it to you

Question

Name 3 Tupac songs

1. PB968-KRFG4-K9MGM-F77J7-BQCJ8
  2. JWC6J-PM9YG-W2FYT-XWYPR-9FJTJ
  3. R8F2D-DY8PB-JJ8DC-J8CRK-QDPHQ

400 msp

Not sure if they work cos i had these since 2006

[quote name='latif123']
  1. PB968-KRFG4-K9MGM-F77J7-BQCJ8
  2. JWC6J-PM9YG-W2FYT-XWYPR-9FJTJ
  3. R8F2D-DY8PB-JJ8DC-J8CRK-QDPHQ

400 msp