XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we have...

Hint 1: Rick roll video
Hint 2: "You have both pieces."
Hint 3: Rapelcgvba vf sha. = "Encryption is fun."
Hint 4: Abj lbh arrq gb hfr gur frpbaq gb qrpbqr gur svefg. = "Now you need to use the second to decode the first."

[quote name='IIBlazer']So now that it's gone, can I get a location?![/QUOTE]
When you save the image, it's the filename.

G3GC3-3FYJF-CMYGP-4RVQ9-7YVMZ.png

[quote name='Sithus']When you save the image, it's the filename.

G3GC3-3FYJF-CMYGP-4RVQ9-7YVMZ.png[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok! Now, any ideas on what to do?

[quote name='IIBlazer']Ah, ok! Now, any ideas on what to do?[/QUOTE]
Not a one! Wish I knew... I'm having a hard time understanding what the hell the Rick Roll video could do with it.

[quote name='Sithus']Not a one! Wish I knew... I'm having a hard time understanding what the hell the Rick Roll video could do with it.[/QUOTE]

I think that was to throw us off.

It's a Vanquish tri-weapon pack.

Vanquish.jpg

[quote name='bomberbadj']It's a Vanquish tri-weapon pack.

Vanquish.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Wow that took me forever to figure out! Just realized the mailboxes were dashes.

2TK4Y-XH429-K3HK9-G9DMJ-HH77Z

It's already taken though... oh well.

[quote name='IIBlazer']There is nothing he left us with. There is not anything to decipher in Caesar Cipher. Damn, I wish I knew what to do.[/QUOTE]
Yeah same... I'm stumped.

Well. I'm off to bed. I'm definitely going to continue tomorrow. I had fun guys! Thanks for the thread, COLDblood! Don't do to much without me tonight. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Goodnight, everyone. Have fun.

[quote name='Sithus']Wow that took me forever to figure out! Just realized the mailboxes were dashes.

2TK4Y-XH429-K3HK9-G9DMJ-HH77Z

It's already taken though... oh well.
[/QUOTE]

Damn, lurker must have gotten it. Nobody posted that they did. Just because of that, I'm PM'ing you another.

[quote name='leylines']This one's for the ladies (as in if you don't have a female avatar don't waste your time)
MPJPJ-8PXMY-CY966-92W4Y-WC2YW[/QUOTE]

This one's gone already.

Guys, please post if you use a code.

Thanks.

[quote name='Cyberknight1969']This one's gone already.

Guys, please post if you use a code.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]People may not be posting because they are not even CAG members.

q
w
p
-
p
t
g
-
x
y
-
j
x
g
q
x
-
j
j
z

Yeah it seems I am always too late for the male flight suit. I guess the plus is with the helmet, you can use a female avatar and no one will know.

[quote name='COLDblood']
q
w
p
-
p
t
g
-
x
y
-
j
x
g
q
x
-
j
j
z
[/QUOTE] first code i get to intime and i've already got it :) oh well lol. i just wanted to say cheers and i love what your doing. i will post any codes i find also

[quote name='COLDblood']
q
w
p
-
p
t
g
-
x
y
-
j
x
g
q
x
-
j
j
z
[/QUOTE]

I didnt get it, but it is used

I wonder if the Mar 2011 members actually want to be members or are just one of those people who are here to beg for free Xbox codes.

That irks me more than it should.

I have a Darkspore beta code if that tickles anyone's fancy.

First person to PM me gets the code. I hate lurkers. You see this, guy-without-account-looking-for-codes? I hate you.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I wonder if the Mar 2011 members actually want to be members or are just one of those people who are here to beg for free Xbox codes.

That irks me more than it should.

I have a Darkspore beta code if that tickles anyone's fancy.

First person to PM me gets the code. I hate lurkers. You see this, guy-without-account-looking-for-codes? I hate you.[/QUOTE]
i was kinda worried people would think that but i am here for the community and will give codes back i think i've got a 48hour trial or 2 somewhere i will look for them later

Lots of people are just on here for free stuff... Kinda the nature of things. But when you give back, that's when the benefits of places like this come full circle.

[quote name='COLDblood']Just replace the $$$$$ with the tinyurl url and add the numbers at the end.
http://$$$$$$$$$$$$/4hjkfjm
...[/QUOTE]XTRT7-6JTCR-PQQJ3-TRP64-TDRJZ

"This code has already been used."

[quote name='COLDblood']
q
w
p
-
p
t
g
-
x
y
-
j
x
g
q
x
-
j
j
z
[/QUOTE]q67wp-2ptg4-23x2y-jxgqx-j3j3z

"This code has already been used."

[quote name='BlazeP']Tiesto pack:
4YDV4-C6XWX-DYWXW-3JJ3H-4RCXZ

Banshee:
VX26M-DHYJT-4R44Y-VTMP2-3H4VZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks for Tiesto Pack!!

OK, just checked. My Banshee avatar prop code is still unredeemed. FWIW, my XBLA code master list is at home, so I had to decrypt the code to test it.

Also, my QR coded link has been used 23 times...and there's only 2-3 of you working publicly on getting to the code. Damn lurkers. Good thing they're idiots.

Lurkers: I've been PMing additional hints to those CAGs that are publicly working on my QR code. So suck it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sithus']So now we have...

Hint 1: Rick roll video
Hint 2: "You have both pieces."
Hint 3: Rapelcgvba vf sha. = "Encryption is fun."
Hint 4: Abj lbh arrq gb hfr gur frpbaq gb qrpbqr gur svefg. = "Now you need to use the second to decode the first."[/QUOTE]The only hints that are pertinent are 1 and 4. Hint #2 was just letting you know you had access to everything (the QR code and the YouTube video) you need to get the code...if you know how it was encrypted.

You have to decode the QR code twice. Once to get to Rick. Then a second time, but you need Rick's help.

Here's my Banshee avatar prop code drop again:

QRCODE_CAG_02.png

Original file:

QRCODE_CAG_02_original.png

EDIT: This one is still susceptible to lurkers if they know what to do. The next one won't be. You'll have to make yourself public to get the next one.

Guys... how to wear that Banshee Avatar item?!
I have downloaded it (actually I tried few times from my download history later), but I can't find it in my Avatar Editor.

I'm going to Avatar Editor -> ,,, -> Props (where all my flying gadgets are), but I don't see Banshee there.

Help please?

Same with Female PAX 2009 Tee. Checked on my wife's account - can't find the PAX avatar item in the Avatar Editor.

Help help help.

[quote name='LoveLost']Seriously Can't They create an area in the forums for people who have been here for a while?[/QUOTE]
Yes, they can. Why they haven't done so yet, I do not know.

[quote name='bullka']Guys... how to wear that Banshee Avatar item?!
I have downloaded it (actually I tried few times from my download history later), but I can't find it in my Avatar Editor.

I'm going to Avatar Editor -> ,,, -> Props (where all my flying gadgets are), but I don't see Banshee there.

Help please?

Same with Female PAX 2009 Tee. Checked on my wife's account - can't find the PAX avatar item in the Avatar Editor.

Help help help.[/QUOTE]

Under My style > props it should appear there with your other props.

Also you may want to put the banshee prop in your console's queue via xbox.com, then download from your console. Sometimes it doesn't appear if you redeemed the code through the website

Awesome thread. I haven't gotten anything yet, but the generosity of those of you sharing really makes CAG great.

[quote name='eugaet']The only hints that are pertinent are 1 and 4. Hint #2 was just letting you know you had access to everything (the QR code and the YouTube video) you need to get the code...if you know how it was encrypted.

You have to decode the QR code twice. Once to get to Rick. Then a second time, but you need Rick's help.[/QUOTE]

God damnit! Rick's help? How in the hell?!

[quote name='COLDblood']~Reserved for Flight Suit code~

Check back...[/QUOTE]

I found a few more Halo Reach Premium themes too.

Maybe we should make them choose what one they really want.

You can't do two things at once. :twisted:

[quote name='Halo gamer']I found a few more Halo Reach Premium themes too.

You can't do two things at once. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

can you get me one?

You can't do two things at once. :twisted:[/QUOTE]Dude I'd love one of those... :cool::cool::cool:

You can't do two things at once. :twisted:[/QUOTE]
I'D really love one of those :hot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back