XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']If you want free stuff you have to play nekkid leapfrog with cheapy d. ;)[/QUOTE]

He would probably love having socialization.

I am going to try a different idea for dropping a code, I am thinking it will keep lurkers from getting it and it will give people that want it a better chance of getting it. The first person to reply to my post 24 hours from now with the answer to the question below will get an "Adventures - Helicopter Avatar Prop". If it is posted before the 24 hours is reached you will not get it. Whoever gets it I will PM the code to.

Question:
What is the title of the song that is playing when you first ride Flammie in the SNES game Secret of Mana? I am looking for the English title.

Good luck to everyone.

I want to see what everyone thinks about this mode of code dropping and then maybe better codes can be dropped in this fashion in the future.

I mean, I could understand it if you were giving people a code for something worthwhile...

It's probably easier to pay 10 cents to just buy the thing than play a quiz game. If it were 100+ MS points, then sure, good idea.

[quote name='Chacrana']I mean, I could understand it if you were giving people a code for something worthwhile...

It's probably easier to pay 10 cents to just buy the thing than play a quiz game. If it were 100+ MS points, then sure, good idea.[/QUOTE]

As I said if this is a good idea it can be used for better codes in the future. I am just testing it out with this code. I don't have better codes, just the free stuff. And where can you buy the Helicopter for 10 cents? Anyway, if you don't want the code then don't participate someone who wants it will get it.

[quote name='Jeremy Xavier']As I said if this is a good idea it can be used for better codes in the future. I am just testing it out with this code. I don't have better codes, just the free stuff. And where can you buy the Helicopter for 10 cents? Anyway, if you don't want the code then don't participate someone who wants it will get it.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I just read it as you being overly protective of something you shouldn't be. Sorry, law school studying's getting to me.

[quote name='Chacrana']Lol, I just read it as you being overly protective of something you shouldn't be. Sorry, law school studying's getting to me.[/QUOTE]

No worries I just thought it would be a good idea and I would give what I had away when seeing what people thought.

[quote name='Jeremy Xavier']I am going to try a different idea for dropping a code, I am thinking it will keep lurkers from getting it and it will give people that want it a better chance of getting it. The first person to reply to my post 24 hours from now with the answer to the question below will get an "Adventures - Helicopter Avatar Prop". If it is posted before the 24 hours is reached you will not get it. Whoever gets it I will PM the code to.

Question:
What is the title of the song that is playing when you first ride Flammie in the SNES game Secret of Mana? I am looking for the English title.

Good luck to everyone.

I want to see what everyone thinks about this mode of code dropping and then maybe better codes can be dropped in this fashion in the future.[/QUOTE]

Just giving my opinion on this (as you asked) If the idea of this is not to have a lurker then that's great but you can accomplish the same result by just giving it through pm and checking their posts, join date, whatever to see if they are worthy up to your standards. Playing question and answer games and waiting a day to give it really does not accomplish much towards this.
That being said, it's your code to give so you can do whatever you wish and someone in our community will appreciate it and might like the fact that they had to "earn it" so to speak.

Should be a rule where you have to be a member for a certain time frame because these lurkers are getting ridiculous i feel like a damn marine playing Lurker D, with stacking enabled

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']windows 7 phone prop:
P3M3R-T26DC-TPHW7-PKPG6-79J9Z
gears of war 3 beta:
QHDYC-X32T6-2M4RC-VJV2V-3CMDZ[/QUOTE]

damn both already been used i never had a chance

Heres an easy one. No guessing required:

Kinect Sports Plush Carrot Mascot

*$XK2-WP*Y?-??V$Q-C*??V-QR?$Z

? = 1 + 8 + 2 + 15 - 20 + 5 - 10 + 4 + 3 + 3 - 10 + 2
* = ABCDEFGHI_
$ = The letter "D"

:D

[quote name='auxtek']Just giving my opinion on this (as you asked) If the idea of this is not to have a lurker then that's great but you can accomplish the same result by just giving it through pm and checking their posts, join date, whatever to see if they are worthy up to your standards. Playing question and answer games and waiting a day to give it really does not accomplish much towards this.
That being said, it's your code to give so you can do whatever you wish and someone in our community will appreciate it and might like the fact that they had to "earn it" so to speak.[/QUOTE]

I was doing it more to give people a better chance at getting something they want and then the PM part to avoid lurkers from taking it. There has been a lot of stuff that I would have liked to get but I live in Germany and the codes are taken within the first minute so when I get on here they are gone, even if it was a "First to quote my post gets a code PM" post.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Heres an easy one. No guessing required:

*$XK2-WP*Y?-??V$Q-C*??V-QR?$Z

? = 1 + 8 + 2 + 15 - 20 + 5 - 10 + 4 + 3 + 3 - 10 + 2
* = ABCDEFGHI_
$ = The letter "D"

:D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code gave me sometime to redeem before lurkers:applause:

See, above my post? When I was typing two codes were dropped and taken within a minute and someone who wanted it, and is a member, tried and couldn't get either one.

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']Another one lost to a lurker[/QUOTE]

Who cares. That is the name of the game...such is life.

Complaining about it wont do anything but cause the people who drop codes to not bother doing so anymore because of people complaining. Thats my 2 cents.

Since CAG has been so good to me I'm pretty sure I havent redeemed this Female Adidas Outfit:

??VR6-HXR79-D4CRX-2M39V-**JFZ

**= If only all girls had this size cup.(might be alittle much for some, but its a double letter)
??= Abbreviation for Channel

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']Since CAG has been so good to me I'm pretty sure I havent redeemed this Female Adidas Outfit:

??VR6-HXR79-D4CRX-2M39V-**JFZ

**= If only all girls had this size cup.(might be alittle much for some, but its a double letter)
??= Abbreviation for Channel[/QUOTE]

Someone used it.

That was me. It's just taking forever to navigate the site on my phone.

Thanks, Johnson! Now I can look like chavtastic in the digital world!

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']**= If only all girls had this size cup.(might be alittle much for some, but its a double letter)[/QUOTE]
I like how you think. We should hang out.

Ok, heres another easy one:

D**H$-K?&&?-RKH4W-HC34Y-FGP6Z

?? = Jersey number of a former famous Chicago Bulls star basketball player (he was a point/shooting guard) - this should be more than enough hint.
** = Abbreviation for Official Xbox Magazine - the "O"
$ = The level of my "wizard" when I am "role-playing" with the woman. ;)
&& = Abbreviation for Police Department

Have fun ;)

[quote name='Jessiklutz']That was me. It's just taking forever to navigate the site on my phone.

Thanks, Johnson! Now I can look like chavtastic in the digital world![/QUOTE]

No problem glad I can help out a fellow CAG I sure hope it went to an actual girl though but if not whatever I wasn't going to use it anyways

And another easy one:

Kinect Adventures Helicopter Avatar Prop

2???H-T92J&-&&%%9-PRVH3-***TZ

??? = "More than a handful" + another "D" added on for good measure. Men, you know what I speak of. (triple letter) ;)
*** = "The number of the beast." Bleh.
&&& = "WORK" - the "O"
%% = "ICQ" - the "I"

Couldnt be any easier unless I straight posted the code. :D

[quote name='Jman92']I tried that..DxmH9-K2pd3-RKH4W-HC34Y-FGP6Z. I thought it was easy but I'm missing something.[/QUOTE]

you got to flip the 23 to 32 but on his statue in Dubai it mistakenly has 32. Jordan never changed it though so that might be wrong or im thinking of someone else

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']you got to flip the 23 to 32 but on his statue in Dubai it mistakenly has 32. Jordan never changed it though so that might be wrong or im thinking of someone else[/QUOTE]

You are right, I forgot to change say it was transposed. My bad.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']First person to tell me what movie I'm watching on cable right now gets a Gears 3 beta pass. If the movie ends I will try again later.[/QUOTE]

Jurassic Park? I've been watching that on TNT.

[quote name='Kraus989']Jurassic Park? I've been watching that on TNT.[/QUOTE]

You sir...are correct! They never seem to show the original anymore. I'll PM it to you right now.

Apparently I got it! Thanks for the code!

Edit:

[quote name='sixspeednissan']You sir...are correct! They never seem to show the original anymore. I'll PM it to you right now.[/QUOTE]

Jurassic Park is my favorite movie.

Anybody who is trying to add the account fatboyfighter what i said is my xbl account is not mine so dont add that account.

Thanks

Gamestop.ie Gears Of War 3 Beta Code will be PM'ed to the first person who doesn't already have a code if they quote this and they

-Have a registration date before me
-Link to two other posts where they gave something out for free on CAG (The popular avatar props/clothes do not count - i.e. helicopter, banshee, carrot, reusable Bing T-shirt etc.)

Edit: Added "can't have code already" to conditions, Gamestop.ie codes may be region locked..I'm not sure.

EDIT: GIVEN AWAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back