XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tsel']Used be me. :D[/QUOTE]Yeah, I quoted you and provided the answer.

[quote name='Tsel']Used be me. :D[/QUOTE]

congrats! It seemed that if anybody was busting their butt trying to get it, it was you. Glad your frustration figuring it out worked out for you.:applause:

Darn, congrats Tsel. I kept trying but the scramble way seems to work the best the old way the box looked. Things kept messing up confusing me. Though looking at what's there now I was about to get it

Honestly, I was more excited about redeeming a mysterious code than the actual flight suit. It still looks sweet though. Thanks again.

[quote name='COLDblood']Yj9j9-96d27-x3pkw-g7dqv-wg24z[/QUOTE]

Got any more flightsuits, im always late with them

I think I am going to have to split my Banshee code drop off into a separate thread, too easy to get buried.

FWIW, it's still not redeemed, just checked.

eugaet's Banshee Avatar Prop Puzzle: LINK

[quote name='Angel Xii']Aw >.< I missed the flight suit again, I hate being in a lousy timezone.[/QUOTE]
I know right? GMT+3 ftl sometimes. All of the codes here are given away during 1-9am where I live.

YM???-R4VHY-X3Q3R-X9???-33D6Z

1st ??? = I WANT PHOTOS OF SPIDERMAN!
2nd ??? = Nintendo Family Computer, model ???-101

Easy, but this is way too much work for a carrot prop...

[quote name='AlphaPanda']..., but I hate lurkers. Hmph.

First reply gets it... ;)[/QUOTE]

Please explain to me how this guy below is not a lurker, when he just snapped up a code an hour earlier?

[quote name='catabarez']Hope I get it lol[/QUOTE]

Is it just because he signed up for a free account? Clearly he is trolling this page and isn't satisfied with just having snagged a code.

What exactly is a "lurker" if he isn't one? I just think that the description is useless.

OK, well, interest seems to have died off, the separate thread seems to be a bust. Code is still active if anyone wants to try:

Otherwise, I'll likely just withdraw it in a few days.

Thanks to those of you who worked on it in this thread. I enjoyed reading about everyone trying to solve it and tossing out the interesting hints.

I still have a few more
Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Themes
left

Do you guys still want them? if there is interest still I will give some starting at 4pm pst 7pm est 12am gmt and they are lurker free you must join CAG if you want one :p

code for xbl indie game "Anger Management 2"
been sitting on this code for a while so I don't know if it still works or not but I'll throw it out there because I don't want it.

QC44J-VJ93X-TK8RP-6JQ9F-9??78
?? = famous Nintendo ape

[quote name='nypickle']code for xbl indie game "Anger Management 2"
been sitting on this code for a while so I don't know if it still works or not but I'll throw it out there because I don't want it.

QC44J-VJ93X-TK8RP-6JQ9F-9??78
?? = famous Nintendo ape[/QUOTE]

Go Knicks!

Feel like contributing: Vanquish tri-weapon DLC pack.

9Q?9?-WW636-2RYPF-RGWQJ-V97??

First ?? - TV station that has Archer
Second ?? - Very Famous rapper. (Don't over think it)

If you don't get it, don't worry. I'll be giving away 10 of these on my site later this month.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Feel like contributing: Vanquish tri-weapon DLC pack.

9Q?9?-WW636-2RYPF-RGWQJ-V97??

First ?? - TV station that has Archer
Second ?? - Very Famous rapper. (Don't over think it)

If you don't get it, don't worry. I'll be giving away 10 of these on my site later this month.
[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks :cool:

Might as well. Regarding the most recent hints: one refers to the encryption method, the other refers to the encryption tool used.

Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme Giveaway The first person to post the answer to "what is the new sub-species of the Covenant that makes it's first video game appearance in Halo Reach" Hint not Elite gets a Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme.

[quote name='Halo gamer']
Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme Giveaway The first person to post the answer to "what is the new sub-species of the Covenant that makes it's first video game appearance in Halo Reach" Hint not Elite gets a Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme.
[/QUOTE]

Skirmishers?

[/QUOTE]

Is it the Skirmisher? Jackal-type thing.

[/QUOTE]
Skirmishers?

Holy... okay, so, I think it's likely the Skirmisher, but most of us are S.O.L. XD

Another in 2 hours? Guess I'll be here, then. =P

Oh, and congrats to the winner. =D Quick on the draw, you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme Giveaway The first person to post the answer to "What is the largest terrestrial lifeform discovered on Reach" gets a Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme.

[quote name='Halo gamer']Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme Giveaway The first person to post the answer to "What is the largest terrestrial lifeform discovered on Reach" gets a Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme.[/QUOTE]
Guta

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back