XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested I have a Halo Reach Recon helmet code in game item, that I'll post either when I'm halfway through this set list or after I finish. I'm at 32 out of 84...

[quote name='coldblood']was afraid some lurker got it after all this time

anyone use a in-game code for?

"the saboteur - midnight show "[/quote]

i

this is a in-game code you need the game to be able to enter it, also this unlocks nudity in the game so if you got sensitive eyes be warned.

The Saboteur Midnight Show
E9DX-Y27C-NNVA-QTBJ

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']unfortunately I can not use my xbox now :([/QUOTE]

Fortunately for you, I just sent the game back to gamefly.

[quote name='kitpowers007']If anyone is interested I have a Halo Reach Recon helmet code in game item, that I'll post either when I'm halfway through this set list or after I finish. I'm at 32 out of 84...[/QUOTE]
You don't happen to have a spare Legendary Armor Effect, do you? :)

[quote name='dotCody']You don't happen to have a spare Legendary Armor Effect, do you? :)[/QUOTE]

No I just had the regular edition game.

[quote name='Rollobobo']I figure I will contribute to this....

DEAD SPACE IGNITION (Xbox Live Arcade Game)

6JTR4-JHPRY-HD3H4-4YC4P-76FFZ

Hope a CAG gets it![/QUOTE]

Already used. :(

I really wanted to play that too.

Woo half way, took almost 4 hours with a number of breaks.

For a Halo Reach recon in game helmet:

KXFQK-!!QTW-F3##W-W&&P2-3*7*W

!! - Double Fine game
##
- Ice cream store
&& - another name for a dog
** - Scarred wizard

In appreciation of a freebie given to me this is for those EA game players (Mass Effect 2, etc etc) who can't stand Dr. Pepper... Here's a Dr. Pepper cap code & ya go pick yer own darn prize from the list at DP's site:

Xray
Voodoo
4 score
Zebra
Hungry Hungry Hippo
Alpha
Doo doo head got the last code
6 9
Krackhead
Jello
Wombat
7 11

Sure... it's just a a bottle cap code. But you didn't have to drink that nasty Dr. Pepper to get it. You just had to figure this easy one out, hit the DP site & then enter it - sorry cut & pasters!

I guess people who wanted my Recon helmet code was lucky I did it halfway through the set list. Cause they would have waited all the way till now. 8 hours later all I have to show for it is 20 gamer points (I did break 48,000 so that's cool) and a painful left hand from strumming. Major props to those who do that list harder than medium bass.

All I have is a 48 hour gold trial code to drop if anyone is interested, I'll be back later.

[quote name='kitpowers007']I guess people who wanted my Recon helmet code was lucky I did it halfway through the set list. Cause they would have waited all the way till now. 8 hours later all I have to show for it is 20 gamer points (I did break 48,000 so that's cool) and a painful left hand from strumming. Major props to those who do that list harder than medium bass.

All I have is a 48 hour gold trial code to drop if anyone is interested, I'll be back later.[/QUOTE]

Id be interested in the 48hr gold pass, please :)

[quote name='thereefernander']How many people want a recon helmet code? I'll give one out if there is enough demand for one.[/QUOTE]

Is the recon helmet the one that came in the box w/ Reach? If so, I'd like one.

[quote name='kitpowers007']I guess people who wanted my Recon helmet code was lucky I did it halfway through the set list. Cause they would have waited all the way till now. 8 hours later all I have to show for it is 20 gamer points (I did break 48,000 so that's cool) and a painful left hand from strumming. Major props to those who do that list harder than medium bass.

All I have is a 48 hour gold trial code to drop if anyone is interested, I'll be back later.[/QUOTE]

I would like the code. as well as other people :p

[quote name='thereefernander']Yes it is the helmet code that came with the game. I'll have to think of some kind of fun encryption before I release it![/QUOTE]
Sounds good.

I think I'm going to take a trivial approach at this,

??DHD-H2WWP-49W??-7X2FQ-623?Y

All of the missing pieces have to do with a upcoming video game.
The first part of the code is the initials of the Game.
The third part needs this hint: "Why is this game not out yet? Why do I have to wait until April 19? Why must they torture me!"
And finally the last part is the number of characters in the first game of this series.

Have fun!

[quote name='thereefernander']I think I'm going to take a trivial approach at this,

The third part needs this hint: "Why is this game not out yet? Why do I have to wait until April 19? Why must they torture me!"
And finally the last part is the number of characters in the first game of this series.

Have fun![/QUOTE]
Another hint about the 2nd part?

[quote name='kitpowers007']48 hour free trial code

HB62W9WJ9XMQKRVH292HXCYMW

My computer is messing up so not going to try to do some game with the code.[/QUOTE]
Thank you!

[quote name='iRandom']CTWCJ-DXYG3-JKR9J-2Y?6?-HR4KZ
??= the game I believe to be the game referred in thereefernander's code giveaway[/QUOTE]

Gone, what was it anyway?

This code will only work for silver members:

K3FJF-T67?R-X?3YB-KBP8B-R44??

First two ?? are his NBA Jersey number
Last two ?? are his initials.

ebabec.jpg

[quote name='COLDblood']This code will only work for silver members:

ebabec.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your making this wayyy to hard :p

[quote name='thereefernander']I think I'm going to take a trivial approach at this,

Have fun![/QUOTE]

People seemed to have problems did someone get it?

[quote name='COLDblood']This code will only work for silver members:

ebabec.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Ty got

[quote name='thereefernander']People seemed to have problems did someone get it?[/QUOTE]
I kept running into an invalid code error entering what I thought it was.

[quote name='m3g4t0ky0']I kept running into an invalid code error entering what I thought it was.[/QUOTE]

Same as everyone else, I quitted trying though, I realized I already have it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back