XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='chaoticorder75']I think they are ingame codes because xbl codes are 5x5 not 4x4[/QUOTE]
Ya just realised that. Sorry bout that. I was just going through some old emails and saw it.

[quote name='mariozangetsu']whos ready for the defiant map map for halo reach? i know i am ^_^[/QUOTE]
Dropping a Map Pack code? Or just making chit chat?

This thread is fun. I haven't tried to redeem anything (I either had it or didn't need it) but I like looking around. I should see if I have any codes around here.

[quote name='mariozangetsu']whos ready for the defiant map map for halo reach? i know i am ^_^[/QUOTE]

I already got it i won a contest on facebook and got the map-pack for free.

[quote name='Keo_san']I already got it i won a contest on facebook and got the map-pack for free.[/QUOTE]

There's alot of contest going on, I think I have a pretty good chance to win one on a twitter page. If so, I wonder if we're able to use the map pack before its even available for sale.

[quote name='ZForce915']This thread is fun. I haven't tried to redeem anything (I either had it or didn't need it) but I like looking around. I should see if I have any codes around here.[/QUOTE]

I've given away three items that I didn't need, and received a game in return. Giving things away gives you good karma, man. I'd highly recommend it! ;)

I realize these won't be as good as other things here, but it's all I got...48 hour codes (not sure if any of these expired):

J8T9F-PVWQ8-X4BQV-DPWYP-TRF6Y
QY6W2-CTKFX-9RJ2B-4MM62-49T2D
QMG38-HQ7JM-6GWYV-63DTK-MGQFJ
KX4YC-Y8X2B-R48X2-R2KGB-YJGB6
KDWJ2-KB47D-QQ8R2-2763W-94F6Y
VPBXY-TJ7YJ-CF987-3YFB2-QW693
BJB8T-R7FQM-W2QFT-YKD37-CCRKJ
RV6Q3-3R29H-6YQ6F-QBJFD-TKHFG

[quote name='YoatOverNothing']I realize these won't be as good as other things here, but it's all I got...48 hour codes (not sure if any of these expired):

RV6Q3-3R29H-6YQ6F-QBJFD-TKHFG[/QUOTE]
Grabbed BJB8T-R7FQM-W2QFT-YKD37-CCRKJ Thanks!!

[quote name='YoatOverNothing']I realize these won't be as good as other things here, but it's all I got...48 hour codes (not sure if any of these expired):

Used, ty so much. Was hoping to get another Reach session during the weekend. lol btw weekends where I live are on Thursday and Friday

All used

Didn't want to make a new thread as they said they only have 5 codes to giveaway

Twitter: @AgeOfEmpires
Are going to post 5 Gears of War 3 Thrashball Cole plushie Codes in 11mins (3pm PST)

Good luck to whoever wants to give it a shot and I hope a few cag win:)

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']Didn't want to make a new thread as they said they only have 5 codes to giveaway

Twitter: @AgeOfEmpires
Are going to post 5 Gears of War 3 Thrashball Cole plushie Codes in 11mins (3pm PST)

Good luck to whoever wants to give it a shot and I hope a few cag win:)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up! I hope i get one!!

Edit: I give up, I suck at un-scrambling codes :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tankyroo']Thanks for the heads up! I hope i get one!!

Edit: I give up, I suck at un-scrambling codes :/[/QUOTE]

im in the same boat as you.

Ok I have been getting a shit load of request for this code... this is the only spare code I have so dont ask me NO MORE!!!!! =)

2d9cf4.png

[quote name='COLDblood']Ok I have been a shit load of request for this code... this is the only spare code I have so dont ask me NO MORE!!!!! =)

2d9cf4.png
[/QUOTE]
omg i got it 1st try thank you so much cold he is truly the king

[quote name='betterdayz']omg i got it 1st try thank you so much cold he is truly the king[/QUOTE]

He says so no one else tries to get it...

Damnit I've wanted this code for sooo long. I ask, he says no, I forget about it. I sign off for 5 god damned minutes and he posts it! Gratz BetterDayz...but...DAMN YOU COOOOOOOOOOOLDBLOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! :jk:
fuck :censored: fuck :censored: fuck!

Halo Reach Honor the code Premium Theme Giveaway The first person to post the answer to (He) say's Ma'am to (her) in Halo Reach Fill in the ()'s and the first and last name of the Professor who had died too p.s if you edit your post your D/Q from winning

I think the ? was to hard lol It is a very hard one if no one has it but they were close or funny so I will have my friend pick a # and they will win :)

ArrenDusk Got the code it was the cut scene at the end of the ONI: Sword Base level Thanks for playing and I might have 1 or two more codes left I got to see if they are valid still :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back