XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dabudkrew']heres another
K2XMM CT39D VMR2D 6J76J CC6YZ[/QUOTE]

What are the codes that you are posting for? Don't want to try for anything I already have :fridge:

[quote name='Hestar']Sooo,any halo reach defiant map pack fans?[/QUOTE]

Not really, ive been playing them for 4 hours and only played 1 of the 3 maps, no one votes for the other 2, lol

[quote name='sir-fly']yes of course[/QUOTE]

do you like dancing in the rain?..Well no matter you were first to respond sending you a defiant code lemme know if it works :bouncy:

[quote name='Endangered']Not really, ive been playing them for 4 hours and only played 1 of the 3 maps, no one votes for the other 2, lol[/QUOTE]

Ahhh damn,lol.My friend has my copy atm,so I haven't had a chance to play them yet,Though looking forward to em :).

[quote name='Hestar']do you like dancing in the rain?..Well no matter you were first to respond sending you a defiant code lemme know if it works :bouncy:[/QUOTE]thanks man that was super cool of you i owe you 1

[quote name='Hestar']Ahhh damn,lol.My friend has my copy atm,so I haven't had a chance to play them yet,Though looking forward to em :).[/QUOTE]

right here right here!

[quote name='chaoticorder75']Got anymore codes? Dont mean to sounds greedy but if you do Id love one :D[/QUOTE]

Sorry, no :(

[quote name='sir-fly']thanks man that was super cool of you i owe you 1[/QUOTE]

Np, I wanted to give back as cag has helped me get some stuff over the years..Hope you enjoy them :).

I'm sure most people already have this but there is someone new on Xbox 360 everyday so have it! Be sure to share the code with friends and family as it is reusable on multiple accounts.

Bing Shirt

Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

I may post some random codes for other stuff in the near future. :)

I've had this code forever, but have no use for it. I'm not even sure it's still good, but I'll "drop" it here in case anybody wants it.

Alan Wake Female avatar shirt: QHPD9-6YYM8-PR2MJ-KHHDH-YGRCJ

I just redeemed the male bing shirt, the female one seems to be unredeemed, the carrot and alan wake shirt have both been used

[quote name='yamayama']I'm sure most people already have this but there is someone new on Xbox 360 everyday so have it! Be sure to share the code with friends and family as it is reusable on multiple accounts.

Bing Shirt
Male Shirt: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female Shirt: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

I may post some random codes for other stuff in the near future. :)
[/QUOTE]

*facepalm*

Anyone have any extra carrot plush codes from that german site? It seems like there aren't as many of those floating around as there are banshee codes

Guess what - again some fresh vegetable 4 ur avatar ..

ITs CARROT-TIME!
:bouncy:

22FHT
-
6QGTR
-
Y73M2
-
VJTYF
-
3RD2Z

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Check your private messages (the last two people who posted)[/QUOTE]
Any chance you have another? I keep trying to track this thread, but the lurkers are always one step ahead of me lol!

[quote name='BlazeP']I'm in a good mood so

Carrot
Q7M7D-GKX9P-C6KKC-3R2D7-6MR9Z

Tiesto
C62RP-2WPMV-4XTP9-WMMMY-3QQJZ

XRX6V-P4W9D-G23RG-Y92YQ-KHMYZ[/QUOTE]

All are gone.

I took this:
[quote name='Darth RaLLe']Here we go again, avatar vegetable:

ITs CARROT-TIME! :roll:

MW6QP
-