XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MDH19']Rock Band 2 - 20 Bonus DLC tracks

VKC72-3K?DQ-Q368M-7KQ82-8Q?2T

Fixed. First set is missing # Second letter.[/QUOTE]

After trying dozens of combination, I got! Thanks. :)

Multiuse Bing T-Shirt codes:

Male
: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

I'm sure that was here many times before :)

[quote name='bullka']multiuse bing t-shirt codes:

male
: Pht9p-kxr4y-bb6by-vfmpd-tht4t
female: Vfh6p-9fjkk-kkp9g-h4drh-wtcfm

i'm sure that was here many times before :)[/quote]

pht9p-kxr4y-bb6by-vfmpd-tht4t

thanks!

A way to get your controller prop code: register a new account and you will receive a code in a week or two.

I've got few of them already.

It's of course time consuming. But - works.

Not sure does it have any region limitations or not.

Good luck!!!

[quote name='bullka']A way to get your controller prop code: register a new account and you will receive a code in a week or two.

I've got few of them already.

It's of course time consuming. But - works.

Not sure does it have any region limitations or not.

Good luck!!![/QUOTE]

What's the website?

[quote name='Mars A7X']What's the website?[/QUOTE]

xbox.com LOL

You're getting a gift (controller prop) for registering a new xbox account (gamertag). The link to a code is sent to the email associated with that new account/gamertag. Press the link and the xbox.com page will open with the code. Copy that code and redeem it in your account (not the one you created).

[quote name='COLDblood']mine all showed up on monday[/QUOTE]
How long before that did you make the accounts? And these things NEVER show up for me, I don't think i've ever gotten a reward from microsoft e-mailed to me. Also i checked both of the accounts i made for ghost busters and they both are empty. Will it be an e-mail or on xbox?

[quote name='tankyroo']How long before that did you make the accounts? And these things NEVER show up for me, I don't think i've ever gotten a reward from microsoft e-mailed to me. Also i checked both of the accounts i made for ghost busters and they both are empty. Will it be an e-mail or on xbox?[/QUOTE]

Email.
I've got it in my ghostbusters account email already. So it's a week or less.

This was for ghostbusters

Signed up date:
Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Controller prop date:
Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Sometimes it takes a few weeks though.

Anyone have a couple of those almost useless 160ish ms point codes. I'll assume most would of gotten them through the Bing thing or as a small reward for those enter the code things.

400 ms points away from being able to purchase a full game from the marketplace.

Find it useless to go out and buy cards and be stuck with an uneven number of points. Most future DLC interests are 800 ms points.

So yeah really be appreciative if some people can pool in a few low key ms point codes so I can reach 400 points.

Or over that lol. You always have a few of those buggers laying around afterward. Whatever will we do with you Microsoft.

I got a xbox in Dec started account and got no prop, then I started an account for ghostbusters and still got nothing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't like asking for things in the code drop thread, but if someone is feeling extra generous and can spare a controller prop I'd be super thankful.

My brother in-law knows nothing about video games and he just got Xbox Live, so when he got that email about the controller avatar prop he thought they were going to send him a free, real, wireless controller. Then he got all freaked out cause he went on xbox.com for the first time clicking the link to get the controller prop (and they ask for a credit card number when you first go on xbox.com which he entered not totally knowing or understanding what he was doing) and thought he had just been scammed. Printed off the email for the prop to show me and everything. I told him what it was and my 8 year old nephew chimed in, "Told you it was an avatar prop!"

[quote name='BudzMcGee']My brother in-law knows nothing about video games and he just got Xbox Live, so when he got that email about the controller avatar prop he thought they were going to send him a free, real, wireless controller. Then he got all freaked out cause he went on xbox.com for the first time clicking the link to get the controller prop (and they ask for a credit card number when you first go on xbox.com which he entered not totally knowing or understanding what he was doing) and thought he had just been scammed. Printed off the email for the prop to show me and everything. I told him what it was and my 8 year old nephew chimed in, "Told you it was an avatar prop!"[/QUOTE]
Haha that's funny/sad at the same time.

They still never sent me that e-mail with the prop though.

[quote name='tankyroo']Haha that's funny/sad at the same time.

They still never sent me that e-mail with the prop though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i still didn't get mine too :( i even made another account but they still would send me a code oh well.

This 48-hour gold code might be expired:

WB79K-6X6DT-FM6MJ-9MP69-YQ9VD

So here are two more:

J8BDP-Y9BHW-YM6G7-4THMD-QT4WY
XTD4F-YPK8C-X8YPJ-W89CT-FPGXT

They have been sitting around forever, so I hope they still work!

[quote name='imretarded']This 48-hour gold code might be expired:

WB79K-6X6DT-FM6MJ-9MP69-YQ9VD

So here are two more:

XTD4F-YPK8C-X8YPJ-W89CT-FPGXT

They have been sitting around forever, so I hope they still work![/QUOTE]

Used

Thanks!

[quote name='bullka']First and third: not valid. Might be expired.[/QUOTE]

Here is a newer 48 hour gold code then:

RDCFP-X8R67-3Q473-HY3Q8-VXYH6