XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all who post codes here. I'm sure I'll snag something cool if I check this page enough. Less likely to check in the next few days as clearly Gears beta codes are flying around and I have no interest in it. Played 5 minutes of the first game and it wasn't my cup of tea. Too bad I hear a lot of good things about it.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks to all who post codes here. I'm sure I'll snag something cool if I check this page enough. Less likely to check in the next few days as clearly Gears beta codes are flying around and I have no interest in it. Played 5 minutes of the first game and it wasn't my cup of tea. Too bad I hear a lot of good things about it.[/QUOTE]

They're all lies. If you want to be good at Gears of War 3 multiplayer, just repeatedly mash the cover button. You're basically invincible when you're changing cover locations. It's stupid. And IIRC, spawn points were unprotected in the demo I played.

well I on the other hand would love a gears beta code pm a cag if any you have a code but hate the game i will take it off your hands

[quote name='serophaze']i'm sad now. i thought i was all cool with my windows phone[/QUOTE]
You are the coolist without you I would never have known about the Phone 7

I'm hoping to get one of the Gears 3 beta codes for my girlfriend.... If anyone wants to hook me up you should to make her a happy girl... BTW I don't understand why people love gears multiplayer so much I can't stand it I will stick to Reach.

[quote name='d_south_cr']I'm hoping to get one of the Gears 3 beta codes for my girlfriend.... If anyone wants to hook me up you should to make her a happy girl... BTW I don't understand why people love gears multiplayer so much I can't stand it I will stick to Reach.[/QUOTE]

I was playing it for the first time earlier... I'm not a fan either. However I can see many people liking it for simple concepts/being unique.

[quote name='Liamftwinter']Never posted a code here so i'll do my part:

Gears of War 3 early access code:

KMG6K-94CF9-QCJPJ-GY7G9-D623Z[/QUOTE]
Someone used it :(

[quote name='Surgeon Kyle']Bang bang goes the trolly. Nice to contribute again.

DQD7M-MPYHG-3MXW8-??DHH-BVPBQ

Hint: My favorite car company![/QUOTE]

Lurked already! Thanks though.

I would forever love someone in my heart for an Ultimate Collectors Edition code for Forza 3.

I didn't realize that was the only way to get the one version of my favorite care ever Honda NSX until after I recently bought the regular version :(

[quote name='secrules2']I would forever love someone in my heart for an Ultimate Collectors Edition code for Forza 3.

I didn't realize that was the only way to get the one version of my favorite care ever Honda NSX until after I recently bought the regular version :([/QUOTE]

this is a code drop thread, not a begging thread.
As stated in the original post.

Please post the code if you have it. I would love the chance to play it. Assuming I'm fast enough to grab it. Thanks for sharing with us, if you do post it.

[quote name='Michael Essien']Gonna see if i got a spare Gears of war beta key, may or may not post.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. I'm still trying to get one whatever way possible. >_

ive got an extra gears beta code i would trade. but not for 48 hour trials.PM me

but to not be off topic here is a windows phone 7 code
2QK6W-QW4WK-C6YWY-6FVYF-FR2GZ

One of these are a Gears Beta key! The other one is a smelly Windows 7 phone prop :)
The first ? is 2 letters in the alphabet before the second one, good luck!!

66C4P-?WQCP-WFQR2-4C?R7-DRRVZ

GCTR4-X792Y-JPV3?-49?2G-4PDRZ

Sorta confused myself even... an example of what I mean is A and C could be filled in as the question marks.

[quote name='Sokkan']One of these are a Gears Beta key! The other one is a smelly Windows 7 phone prop :)

66C4P-?WQCP-WFQR2-4C?R7-DRRVZ

Sorta confused myself even... an example of what I mean is A and C could be filled in as the question marks.[/QUOTE]

Still not catching your drift... :drool:

66C4P-RWQCP-WFQR2-4CTR7-DRRVZ was the top, GCTR4-X792Y-JPV3P-49R2G-4PDRZ was the bottom.

(R and T were the top answers, P and R were the bottom answers.) Not sure how people were able to figure it out so quickly.

same thing that happens like id say about 25% of the time

someone posts a code they already used acting like it isnt used, and blaming it on lerkers getting to it first, when they know they used it and wanted "cyber cred" for 5 minutes

Still trying to get a damn Gears 3 code, was hoping I'd luck out with that little code-digging there. Fack. Oh well, I'm sure there'll be more.

Someone might've just gotten lucky.

[quote name='aporter727']Mind giving the answers to that mess of a riddle?[/QUOTE]

Come on.

Here's how to solve the second code:

Hm, what could those question marks be? Let's look for a clue:
Oh, so if the first ? in JPV3? is A, thus making it JPV3A, then the second question mark, the one in 49?2G, must be two letter places after A, meaning C!And the solution?GCTR4-X792Y-JPV3P-49R2G-4PDRZ

P
Q R!
0-1-2!

You are an hero!

[quote name='AlphaPanda']66C4P-RWQCP-WFQR2-4CTR7-DRRVZ was the top, GCTR4-X792Y-JPV3P-49R2G-4PDRZ was the bottom.

(R and T were the top answers, P and R were the bottom answers.) Not sure how people were able to figure it out so quickly.[/QUOTE]

It's just guessing. There are typically so many letters used in each code, and vowels are never used whereas Q, W, P, T, and R appear often. The P/R combination was my second choice, the first being N/P. Lots of people just leave this page refreshing over and over again.

[quote name='Blade']Grr Grr[/QUOTE]

Calm down, papa ganoosh.

[quote name='Blade']It's just guessing. There are typically so many letters used in each code, and vowels are never used whereas Q, W, P, T, and R appear often. The P/R combination was my second choice, the first being N/P. Lots of people just leave this page refreshing over and over again.[/QUOTE]

Ah, alrighty. Did you end up being able to nab yourself a Gears code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back