XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Masterpitviper']and if by bfbc2 code you mean a VIP pass I had a full drawer of those and they are supose to expire on april 1st (which has passed ;) )[/QUOTE]

Are they 25-digit xbox codes that you redeem in the marketplace? Those rarely expire when they say they will. I've used codes two years after expiration without any problems.

[quote name='latif123']hmm will so who wants the codes i will pm you when i get some[/QUOTE]

Codes for what? I guess I missed that part of the conversation.

[quote name='louiedog']Are they 25-digit xbox codes that you redeem in the marketplace? Those rarely expire when they say they will. I've used codes two years after expiration without any problems.[/QUOTE]

Iv'e also noticed they never expire whn they say but you never know lol

[quote name='vamn']Codes for what? I guess I missed that part of the conversation.[/QUOTE]

It's the almighty mystery code.

We're all in.

Bulletstorm Online Pass w/ Gears of War 3 Beta
92##2-QH4CY-Q??CR-P**7R-G9XQZ

tumblr_ljvbml2fPn1qeamki.png

[quote name='drStaton']Bulletstorm Online Pass w/ Gears of War 3 Beta

[/QUOTE]I doubt I have it right, but code redemption is bringing up an error page on Xbox.com regardless. Haha

if you want the last set. pm me as to Y you should have the reg. beta code that starts next week 4/25. best ans. wins you have till 6:30pm EST that's about 25.min from this post

to all the CAGs I Love you all but there can only be one! the pms are Time stamped and the winner is ( infinitelegacy)

*PS TO ALL THE CAGS THAT OFFERED A TRADE I'M NOT MAD JUST DISAPPOINTED, YOU GOT DELETED! THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING!

Last edited by a moderator:

[/QUOTE]

Lurker got it. Good one, though.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']DAMN IT! If i knew what that motorcycle one was, I woulda got it![/QUOTE]

Knew it, but Lurkers were ridin' dirty on R6's before I saw it.

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='j3s']Lurker got it. Good one, though.[/QUOTE]

CM Punk, Yamaha R6, Andrew WK

[quote name='knightsmith']...... "Whats up DOC?"......

H9K4M-264TD-2J2V3-3QKFD-HRWWZ

**** It's for one of you wascally wabbits *****[/QUOTE]

Gone.

[quote name='hardhitterk5']W4BC2-GRG7W-V4HX?-7GB42-MG89B

You will need to have a ?????? avatar to enter this code.[/QUOTE]

W4BC2-GRG7W-V4HXF-7GB42-MG89B

Someone got it. What was it?

[quote name='hardhitterk5']W4BC2-GRG7W-V4HX?-7GB42-MG89B

You will need to have a ?????? avatar to enter this code.[/QUOTE]

Fem-or-tranny lurked.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']The code jumbles frustrate me, so many possibilities... :)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='drStaton']jumbles always make me die a little on the inside.[/QUOTE]
I quite like code segment jumbles. As with most puzzles, you can save yourself some time if you simply rule out some combinations. Btw, did COLDblood ever say what game that scrambled code was for?
[quote name='louiedog']Those rarely expire when they say they will.[/QUOTE]
For example, I have several supposedly expired 160 msp codes from a Rock Band promo that ended 2 years ago. They're all still workin' as of last week.

All this talk about GOW3 beta is making me nuts. It is way too overrated. @_@ and for the people who are desperate to play put down $5 at gamestop and they give you the code for 4/25/11. Cancel your reservation and that way you don't need to refresh this page like every minute hoping you'll get the code.

Just to let you guy know on G4 TV in the Feed Headlines Epic Games is doing GOW3 Beta Code Drop. Two codes have gone by so far. I don't know if they will drop more or not.

[quote name='Wchillinman']Just to let you guy know on G4 TV in the Feed Headlines Epic Games is doing GOW3 Beta Code Drop. Two codes have gone by so far. I don't know if they will drop more or not.[/QUOTE]

Bungie did the same thing with Reach. Is there an official blog or something doing the code drops?

man it took 3 weeks for MS to send me a Blk Controller code!!!! I'm happy someone else get happy too here is a Kinect Helicopter Prop.

223QV-FV9CM-?TDVC-?T2?2-F6C?Z

?'s are all the same. how many of them is it?

Do the #gears3beta thing on twitters so it brings up all the related GOW3 posts to the beta, thats how I got my non-VIP code.

i have got about 20 vip codes...from expertzone. there is a bug so i could get some. and on epicforums i could already read that some did that too but those players will NOT get banned. so i am happy :D

[quote name='Drizzt87']i have got about 20 vip codes...from expertzone. there is a bug so i could get some. and on epicforums i could already read that some did that too but those players will NOT get banned. so i am happy :D[/QUOTE]

Wow, how'd you get 20? Share the wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back