XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lizardtoad

well...normally they check if you really work for wal-mart, gamestop or whatever.

but when you do all necessary things (register, answer the gears questions) you can get the code by using a link i have found. so i did that 23 times. 1 for me and 2 for friends. so i have 20 i dont use :/

i tried to find a way because i coulndt grab a code on april 15th after about 6 hours. and on this way i got my code after 3-4minutes.

as vip you can play every map and dont have to wait like the others. i really appreciate that. bulletstorm owners can only play 2 maps atm.

[quote name='COLDblood']I want to join expertzone but not working at a authorized retailer squashed those dreams...

G7T4P-MMPPP-3WXMV-XWYH9-XVMXZ[/QUOTE]

All you have to do is go to walmart.com, and search a store, enter the 4-digit number (the store number) and their phone #. That's how I got in.

HDJQT-V774T-23HV9-MJ9WK-T9MPZ Helicopter

HDJRJ-MGJ3R-4G3MT-9XKQG-RQ33Z

Free for all ;-)

and the next

HDKJ2-DDJD4-P33CK-4XRP7-F3VGZ

want more???

[quote name='H3ll']HDJQT-V774T-23HV9-MJ9WK-T9MPZ Helicopter

Free for all ;-)

and the next

want more???[/QUOTE]
used first . ty

[quote name='H3ll']HDJQT-V774T-23HV9-MJ9WK-T9MPZ Helicopter

Free for all ;-)

and the next

want more???[/QUOTE]

Last code just says invalid for me...

And popular penguin, two mystery slots is just evil.

[quote name='popular penguin']Halo Wars Strategic Option DLC!

??r2r-dpkbg-q4fdd-968qg-dx6qd

HINT: No #s[/QUOTE]

Strategically lurked.

[quote name='Andami']Strategically wasted my time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, unfortunately lurkers don't typically announce their claims, so it can take a bit of effort to figure out that something's actually been redeemed, especially when it's fairly high up in the alphabet like this one was.

At least you get to brush up on your fast-typing skills.

Have a Banshee code, someone needs it, PM ME

P.S = It's free nowadays if you purchase something from marketplace while being a member of Xbox Live Rewards Program

Not much

ac2zch.png

:p

Fifa 11 online pass - 9S7M-T4N6-9NT2-K6RR
VIP code for BFBC2 - 3229-CZQ4-3C43-NSXG
48 HOUR XBOX LIVE - BXQM7-CXVGT-RPY7M-4P4BQ-TVMC8

[quote name='latif123']Fifa 11 online pass - 9S7M-T4N6-9NT2-K6RR
VIP code for BFBC2 - 3229-CZQ4-3C43-NSXG
48 HOUR XBOX LIVE - BXQM7-CXVGT-RPY7M-4P4BQ-TVMC8[/QUOTE]

Damn, could of used the Fifa 11 online pass as im just about to buy it, but you need to enter it in game. :(

[quote name='BreakSD']the 48 hour says inviled does that mean someone used it?[/QUOTE]

It says the code has already been used, just checked and it means it has been taken

[quote name='latif123']Because its only for the U.K[/QUOTE]

If I'm not wrong, 48 hrs trials are region free. AND I've US ID and it gave me the msg it's been used

[quote name='Pakhair']If I'm not wrong, 48 hrs trials are region free. AND I've US ID and it gave me the msg it's been used[/QUOTE]

Yeah it would say invalid if it wasnt for US region.

48h are actually NOT region free (some are, but not all of them).
I once had a 48h code, and tried it on my UK account - didn't work. But it did work on my US account.

I have a SOUTH PARK PROFESSOR CHAOS code for the recently discounted Let's Go Tower Defense Game. PM me if interested so the vultures don't get it.

EDIT: Gone to Drizzt87, first CAG to PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back