XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='latif123']1 month xbox live
r7fwp-c?htd-68?qw-2vyqf-823p3

both letters are the same and are on the second row of your keyboard[/QUOTE]

someone got it

[quote name='latif123']1 month xbox live
r7fwp-c?htd-68?qw-2vyqf-823p3

both letters are the same and are on the second row of your keyboard[/QUOTE]

r7fwp-ckhtd-68kqw-2vyqf-823p3
already used :(

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']What was it? I think I've tried every single letter and it always to me it was incorrect, not used.[/QUOTE]
r7fwp-ckhtd-68kqw-2vyqf-823p3

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']I can't believe it's used ALREADY.
These lurkers or non-posting users are fast.[/QUOTE]
i hope a non-posting user got it,i hate lurkers :censored:

I have a Gears 3 Beta key to give away!

I want to give it to an upstanding CAG that has been around for a while...

The first person to reply (and quote this message) with a join date of 2008 or before will get the beta code. It is for the 25th.

You have 15 minutes to reply before I have to go back to work...so if I dont get back to you then it is too late. :p

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I have a Gears 3 Beta key to give away!

The first person to reply (and quote this message) with a join date of 2008 or before will get the beta code. It is for the 25th.

You have 15 minutes to reply before I have to go back to work...so if I dont get back to you then it is too late. :p[/QUOTE]

Woo, that's me!

[quote name='ZForce915']Woo, that's me![/QUOTE]

Check your PMs shortly. :D

I only have this one right now, but if I get the second one I will toss it your way latif.

I didnt know you wanted one and zforce is quick. :p I wish I had enough to give to everyone.

I'm pretty thrilled about this. Paying it forward, same rules...first CAG registered on or before 2008 gets a Dance Central DLC code for "Control" by Janet Jackson. Quote this message and I'll send it to you.

[quote name='ZForce915']I'm pretty thrilled about this. Paying it forward, same rules...first CAG registered on or before 2008 gets a Dance Central DLC code for "Control" by Janet Jackson. Quote this message and I'll send it to you.[/QUOTE]
Quoted :D

Edit: oops didn't read it well xD i'm not here from 2008

[quote name='ZForce915']I'm pretty thrilled about this. Paying it forward, same rules...first CAG registered on or before 2008 gets a Dance Central DLC code for "Control" by Janet Jackson. Quote this message and I'll send it to you.[/QUOTE]

I'll claim it for Hybrid...I don't have Dance Central..

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I have a Gears 3 Beta key to give away!

You have 15 minutes to reply before I have to go back to work...so if I dont get back to you then it is too late. :p[/QUOTE]

Gears 3 beta!!

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Check your PMs shortly. :D

I only have this one right now, but if I get the second one I will toss it your way latif.

I didnt know you wanted one and zforce is quick. :p I wish I had enough to give to everyone.[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks well im still trying to look for that 400msp for you

[quote name='auxtek']I'll claim it for Hybrid...I don't have Dance Central..[/QUOTE]
No,i'm here from march 2011 you're here from 2007,you deserve it man ;)

I guess everyone else is too embarrassed to claim this one. I'll take it on behalf on the lady. HELL YEAH.

Edit: Never mind, I now see other messages were posted while I was composing my reply. Way to break Granny's heart.

I signed up for a couple different accounts in the past and I just did an English (UK) one and I still have not gotten the black controller avatar prop code emailed to me. Does it take a while? Did I do something wrong?

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I signed up for a couple different accounts in the past and I just did an English (UK) one and I still have not gotten the black controller avatar prop code emailed to me. Does it take a while? Did I do something wrong?[/QUOTE]

It takes quite a while, I want to say maybe a week or so

[quote name='Gustav']It takes quite a while, I want to say maybe a week or so[/QUOTE]

I signed up for the Taiwanese account when they had ghostbusters for free and no prop yet. If its a UK thing I'll have to check that email in a week or so since I just now signed up for it.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']First to reply "Helo good sirz, can joo gife me dat gears of war 3 beta code plez?" gets the aformented game beta.[/QUOTE]

Helo good sirz, can joo gife me dat gears of war 3 beta code plez? :DD

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']First to reply "Helo good sirz, can joo gife me dat gears of war 3 beta code plez?" gets the aformented game beta.[/QUOTE]

"Helo good sirz, can joo gife me dat gears of war 3 beta code plez?

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Did somebody order a gears 3 beta code? (starts 25th)

DJWG4-??2JW-QC3F3-RCJXX-2VWKZ

?? = Fun to throw in trees![/QUOTE]

Thanks so much! Can't wait to start chainsawing fools all over the place! :D

[quote name='Hybrid.']Helo good sirz, can joo gife me dat gears of war 3 beta code plez?[/QUOTE]

Helo good sirz, can joo notz gife me dat gears of war 3 beta code plez?

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I still wish i could get a 1 month card from here but i is nevor here when they are. I really want to play the beta. SADFACE!!![/QUOTE]
I gave alot out

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I have to ask. Doez joo haz anymor i monthe xbocks live codez i can haz?[/QUOTE]

And then I have to ask like an adult, do you have any more xbox live codes?

[quote name='latif123']I gave alot out[/QUOTE]

I need to ask too. Doez joo haz anymor i monthe xbocks live codez i can haz?

I have plenty of 48 hour codes to get you by in the meantime. :D

GPX3G-GPT4J-KMKY3-TTK9C-MCHG6
GQ46C-846F3-CPT7D-HRVPC-4Q3CQ
GQ7PV-K9WRP-GTF8T-6H9DC-4T84Q
GQBYR-WFKCP-QKB6C-BCGR2-7HQMW
GQFTY-7GG94-D6YMR-GKMDK-KCMQT

[quote name='ZForce915']:) You must be set for live until, what, 2019? :)[/QUOTE]

Not really but what did i just hear another 1 month :)

G7TH2-HR9J3-YGH2X-QPF3J-QPBCT

And remember :360: is the best

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']I'll say it again, CAG needs some serious lurker-proof bbcode to hide codes in.[/QUOTE]

All you need to do is make this forum hidden to non users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back