XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='latif123']And if somebody has a beta for GOW3 Ill trade a few codes for it[/QUOTE]

Wish you would of said that 15min ago just gave away the last one I had :p

[quote name='knightsmith']hey can you redeem a code for a female avatar then change it over to a male and then have the male version of the code?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='knightsmith']hey can you redeem a code for a female avatar then change it over to a male and then have the male version of the code?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so but who knows right o_O

Two things:
1) Not a trading thread
2) Betas are not allowed to be traded

Now with that being said... who wants a GOW3 Beta code?

Code Jumble:
CHV92
9DKW9
JMQHZ
62JKR
V7T2P

Just create a tranny avatar and then you can wear both.

[quote name='COLDblood']Two things:
1) Not a trading thread
2) Betas are not allowed to be traded
[/QUOTE]

Likely won't do much good, but you might as well go for broke and complete the list:

3) Not a begging/request thread

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Sorry COLDblood.[/QUOTE]

No worries someone had to be the hall monitor

I wish... but sadly no

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']Can't be bothered with decoding that, too many possible combinations :p[/QUOTE]

That's nothing compared to how many combinations COLD's codes usually have lol

sorry for that off topic post, for that i will post a code. i think it still works

Female ESPN Jersey. please don't use if you are not female
?T9YD-QPPXJ-T2VQG-?WVF4-GRF3Z

? = Same letter. letter of the alphabet

[quote name='j3s']Likely won't do much good, but you might as well go for broke and complete the list:

3) Not a begging/request thread[/QUOTE]

Well it never hurts to read the first page...

T6RWW-MFM29-2TWR2-RWC4T-M97XZ

[quote name='thekrayze']what was used, the female avatar item?
or the GoW 3beta[/QUOTE]
That was for the code COLDblood gave for the GOW3 beta (no, wasn't me :p)

[quote name='EvilMe']Gears of War 3 Beta:
6XJPH-RDVQJ-VH94R-JC9*3-F7F9Z[/QUOTE]

THANKS! Finally!
It was
6XJPH-RDVQJ-VH94R-JC9M3-F7F9Z

[quote name='COLDblood']Well it never hurts to read the first page... wink wink[/QUOTE]

Or the top of every page. But that won't likely win you anything. NUDGE NUDGE.

[quote name='COLDblood']Well it never hurts to read the first page...

T6RWW-MFM29-2TWR2-RWC4T-M97XZ[/QUOTE]

Thank you COLDblood I needed that now I definetly gotta jack my bros copy of Fable 3..

[quote name='iRandom']Today is 420 and its also COLDbloods Birthday!!![/QUOTE]

LOL nice find!

see someone got the hint to read the first page... check your PM box for the GOW3 beta code.

[quote name='EvilMe']Gears of War 3 Beta:
6XJPH-RDVQJ-VH94R-JC9*3-F7F9Z[/QUOTE]

It was M and its already been used. How does people figure out this so fast! At this rate I'll never get a beta code.

[quote name='iRandom']Today is 420 and its also COLDbloods Birthday!!![/QUOTE]

Achievement Unlocked: Slight faith in humanity restored.

[quote name='COLDblood']LOL nice find!

see someone got the hint to read the first page... check your PM box for the GOW3 beta code.[/QUOTE]

haha thanks COLDBlood.
For a minute there I thought someone beat me to the puch :)

[quote name='jman619']It was M and its already been used. How does people figure out this so fast! At this rate I'll never get a beta code.[/QUOTE]

I got it (mentioned before), and I basically got lucky with the letters :D I went through A to M, and I just got it :D

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']I got it (mentioned before), and I basically got lucky with the letters :D I went through A to M, and I just got it :D[/QUOTE]

I tried everything,but M then tried that and it said it was used. I was like damn. At least you finally got one congrats.

Hah thx :]
Btw, it isn't account locked, right? Coz I downloaded it from my other account, one that is a normal XBL Silver/Free, and I want to play from my main one.

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']Hah thx :]
Btw, it isn't account locked, right? Coz I downloaded it from my other account, one that is a normal XBL Silver/Free, and I want to play from my main one.[/QUOTE]

It isn't. People was sharing accounts to download the beta.

[quote name='ThatGreenNick']Hah thx :]
Btw, it isn't account locked, right? Coz I downloaded it from my other account, one that is a normal XBL Silver/Free, and I want to play from my main one.[/QUOTE]

Not account locked, just need to be Gold to play. Can only have one account signed-in, and one controller on, while playing, though.

[quote name='Death31133']Gears 3 Beta for 25th
R?G?K-KKYC2-?CRHT-9V9YT-3FHHZ

? = All same letter[/QUOTE]
RJGJK-KKYC2-JCRHT-9V9YT-3FHHZ

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

[quote name='txag06']Adventures Helicopter prop:

?4MPW-FJGH?-DWK?K-76WG3-G4X7Z

"Get __ da choppa"[/QUOTE]

LOL! How appropriate! Thanks!

"Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.