XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nCogNeato']Wolverine is from Canada.

trollface-3078_preview.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ugh canadians....blame canada! :D

I just decided to check my Taiwan hotmail account and it looks like I had a controller prop code sitting in there.

So, here's the deal, I HATE lurkers.:
The first person to post the season, episode number and name of the next episode of SGU (the one that airs next week) gets it PM'd to them.

[quote name='vamn']So, here's the deal, I HATE lurkers.:
The first person to post the season, episode number and name of the next episode of SGU (the one that airs next week) gets it PM'd to them.[/QUOTE]

Epilogue: Season 2, Episode 38 (total, 18 for season).

[quote name='j3s']Epilogue: Season 2, Episode 38 (total, 18 for season).[/QUOTE]

You are correct, sir. Stand by for a code. :)

[quote name='vamn']You are correct, sir. Stand by for a code. :)[/QUOTE]

Delurk FTW. Thanks.

[quote name='latif123']38 18 "Epilogue
Carl Binder
April 25, 2011[/QUOTE]

Keep going, you're almost there.

[quote name='shadowtek']Crap!!! I so wanted one of those. I've got a 48 hour code sitting here, if anyone has an extra theme.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the theme djbooba!!!

Since he didn't want the 48 hour code, I'll share the love and pass it along to you, and make it a fun race:

HF??T-??GKT-C2?3?-4D??H-8H?7M

HF??T =
The number before 69
??GKT =
You wipe your @$$ with it
C2?3? =
??ox 360
4D??H =
The initials of that little wizard from Hogwart's
8H?7M =
The 18th letter of the alphabet (start singing the song & counting on your fingers boys & girls!!!)

[quote name='shadowtek']Thanks for the theme djbooba!!!

Since he didn't want the 48 hour code, I'll share the love and pass it along to you, and make it a fun race:

HF??T-??GKT-C2?3?-4D??H-8H?7M

HF??T =
The number before 69
??GKT =
You wipe your @$$ with it
C2?3? =
??ox 360
4D??H =
The initials of that little wizard from Hogwart's
8H?7M =
The 18th letter of the alphabet (start singing the song & counting on your fingers boys & girls!!!)
[/QUOTE]

lol im stuck on the 2nd clue!

[quote name='golfing7861']says code isnt valid :/[/QUOTE]

Because there was an error on the last set, it was R insted of T... and someone used it already

[quote name='Lizzie']Because there was an error on the last set, it was R insted of T... and someone used it already[/QUOTE]

Frggin' Lurkers...

Just for future reference when I get more codes to give away; was that scavenger hunt too over the top, or was it a fun scramble?

[quote name='shadowtek']Frggin' Lurkers...

Just for future reference when I get more codes to give away; was that scavenger hunt too over the top, or was it a fun scramble?[/QUOTE]

it was definitely fun and exciting haha.

[quote name='golfing7861']oh well thanks anyways guys haha. i shouldve figured it out sooner. lol the wait continues.[/QUOTE]

Isn't XBOX free starting today and through the weekend? So you don't need a 48 hour code.

[quote name='shadowtek']Frggin' Lurkers...

Just for future reference when I get more codes to give away; was that scavenger hunt too over the top, or was it a fun scramble?[/QUOTE]

Well for me it was fun lol but i knew some lurker would get it first

[quote name='dmzauk']Isn't XBOX free starting today and through the weekend? So you don't need a 48 hour code.[/QUOTE]

thats what i thought, but apparently its Europe only. :(

[quote name='Lizzie']Well for me it was fun lol but i knew some lurker would get it first[/QUOTE]

It happens constantly.

Have fun with Darksiders, I thought it was a great game...

[quote name='shadowtek']It happens constantly.

Have fun with Darksiders, I thought it was a great game...[/QUOTE]

Thanx ;) it is a great game, and i will try to beat the lurkers lol

HI I AM NEW SO I COME BEARING GIFTS!

FIRST PERSON TO SAY " DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT "
Haha no copy paste type it out don't leave it all caps or you fail.
Winner gets Snoopys Flying Ace code PMd to them.

Im new here and would like to contribute to this site and it is great. And i hope who ever gets this code enjoys this code is for the The Maw Xbox Arcade Game just say Feed Me And its Yours.

[quote name='solidsaint']Im new here and would like to contribute to the site is great. And i hope who ever gets this code enjoys this code is for the The Maw Xbox Arcade Game just say Feed Me And its Yours.[/QUOTE]

Feed me.

Or...

Feed me and its yours.

Covering all the bases here.

[quote name='Owen']Don't worry j3s lives here and gets codes ever other page.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, you guys are welcome to come over and play it any time you want. *

* - Within the time frame of 4:57 a.m. and 4:58 a.m. on February 29th, Thursdays and odd numbered years only.

[quote name='djbooba']I was wondering if anyone used my Dance Central Code. Probably shouldn't have tried on the xbox website.[/QUOTE]

Don't think anyone ever figured out the clue. I'm sure a lurker tried every possible combination, though.

[quote name='j3s']* - Within the time frame of 4:57 a.m. and 4:58 a.m. on February 29th, Thursdays and odd numbered years only.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, leap year doesn't seem to fall on..... Hey, wait a minute!!! Great now I have to unpack my bags...

[quote name='j3s']Don't think anyone ever figured out the clue. I'm sure a lurker tried every possible combination, though.[/QUOTE]
No, I accidentally redeemed it. I'll post another one later with an easier clue.

[quote name='Cedekane']Black Controller Prop

C2NNW-VKJNQ-46K37-PF4M7-GHQ3Z

1 is the treasure hunter's goal
2 is Wilhelm Hasse's beer
3 is thirty[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back