XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Blade']Dude, don't lie just because you called him out and he got your stupid code. That's pretty sad, man. Just admit defeat.[/QUOTE]

Why would I lie??? :S
And why would you call it defeat since its not Qs? I just wanted to know if it is true that hackers use algorithms to hack codes, so I gave him a code to try. Actually, you're the one being sad here. :S

I got 5 beta codes I will drop later tonight... might also drop some XBLA game codes if I get in the mood.

H7RD7-TGPHQ-TWHF7-M36GR-6CFMZ
4KXGT-KXRK4-Q4CD7-6H69Q-KQJVZ
464D7-FDX6M-7FPRT-9DY7V-H3XJZ
VV2MQ-7QRWW-QDWTK-H62HM-W26VZ

[quote name='COLDblood']I got 5 beta codes I will drop later tonight... might also drop some XBLA game codes if I get in the mood.

VV2MQ-7QRWW-QDWTK-H62HM-W26VZ[/QUOTE]

Used the first code, thanks again COLDblood

and some XBLA game codes would be great

[quote name='COLDblood']I got 5 beta codes I will drop later tonight... might also drop some XBLA game codes if I get in the mood.

VV2MQ-7QRWW-QDWTK-H62HM-W26VZ[/QUOTE]

All taken.

What does it say if you try to redeem a code of something you already have?

[quote name='COLDblood']might also drop some XBLA game codes if I get in the mood.
[/QUOTE]
Yay! =) maybe ill get one of those XBLA codes, i love arcade games :)

First person that reply's below with one of the following choices I will PM it them.

Banshee
Carrot
Kinect Helicopter
Fable 3 Channeler Sword
Fable 3 Absolver Hammer

[quote name='COLDblood']First person that picks one of the following codes I will PM it them.

Banshee
Carrot
Kinect Helicopter
Fable 3 Channeler Sword
Fable 3 Absolver Hammer[/QUOTE]

Kinect Helicopter

[quote name='COLDblood']First person that reply's below with one of the following codes I will PM it them.

Banshee
Carrot
Kinect Helicopter
Fable 3 Channeler Sword

channeler :)

[quote name='COLDblood']First person that reply's below with one of the following codes I will PM it them.

Banshee
Carrot
Kinect Helicopter
Fable 3 Channeler Sword
Carrot!

[quote name='COLDblood']First person that reply's below with one of the following choices I will PM it them.

Banshee
Carrot
Kinect Helicopter
Fable 3 Channeler Sword

banshee

[quote name='COLDblood']First person that reply's below with one of the following choices I will PM it them.

Banshee
Carrot
Kinect Helicopter
Fable 3 Channeler Sword

hammer

Banshee
Carrot
Kinect Helicopter
Fable 3 Channeler Sword

hammer
edit: dammit

So sad... a blackout... now im stuck checking the forum on my cellphone lol... but thanks again for the carrot! :)

[quote name='hoshi112']I think I figured it out...but someone else has used it. I wish they'd post when they get it so others don't bother with it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I elected not to do a "first response" at the time as I was on my way out the door. Such are the chances you take.

Not much of a defense, but, to their credit, the person that claimed this did at least say thanks, albeit over Xbox Live. No idea if they're an actual registered user or not.

[quote name='hoshi112']BTW, is it already Friday in Rebeccablackistan? ;)[/QUOTE]

It's always Friday here. Always.

[quote name='Tsel']Was it WCW, RM, GG? If so, it's been used.[/QUOTE]

No, but close. I'm assuming this was a typo, though, since the chances of any code having the same first 23 characters is going to be incredibly slim.

[quote name='Egoraptor']someone have a code for the Windows 7 Phone (Avatar Item) ?
thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Yes, plenty of people. You're welcome.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']What does it say if you try to redeem a code of something you already have?[/QUOTE]

"You already own this content."

[quote name='XXII Death IIXX']To long with no replies.

FEMALE: Assassins Creed Costume:
977?V-TCPJQ-G7VT3-KVXT9-V?G2Z

? = Same Letter.[/QUOTE]

Bah, someone already got it. It was F, right?

Ok, another one for the ladies.

?QK?P-YDJYK-P?PC?-QCYCW-7K96Z

This one is a little tougher, I removed four numbers. But they are only two different numbers.

So two of one number, and two of another number.

[quote name='XXII Death IIXX']Ok, another one for the ladies.

?QK?P-YDJYK-P?PC?-QCYCW-7K96Z

This one is a little tougher, I removed four numbers. But they are only two different numbers.

So two of one number, and two of another number.[/QUOTE]

I really have no skills when it comes to working with numbers... too bad.. thanks =)

Your welcome DarkLink.

Another for the ladies, I'll keep it easy this time.

FDTFM-F3GY3-F2?3C-RXGMM-RJGXZ

? = Letter

[quote name='XXII Death IIXX']Your welcome DarkLink.

Another for the ladies, I'll keep it easy this time.

FDTFM-F3GY3-F2?3C-RXGMM-RJGXZ

? = Letter[/QUOTE]

Someone used it =(

[quote name='Farah540']I really wish people would post saying they have used the codes....All the time I waste.[/QUOTE]

This. Please post when you use...

:hot:

[quote name='spsummers']This. Please post when you use...[/QUOTE]

Wishful thinking, unfortunately.

You can't post if you're not registered, and lurkers don't register.

[quote name='No One']If you guys want a surefire way to beat lurkers, simply make "first person to quote this post gets the code" distribution.[/QUOTE] hi what code u got?

I'm starting to wonder if there was some announcement about CAG's free section somewhere back around March which flocked a bunch of kids over here or something.

All the new members seem to be little ones or just plain dumb.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I'm starting to wonder if there was some announcement about CAG's free section somewhere back around March which flocked a bunch of kids over here or something.

All the new members seem to be little ones or just plain dumb.[/QUOTE]

I feel somewhat insulted xD...

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I'm starting to wonder if there was some announcement about CAG's free section somewhere back around March which flocked a bunch of kids over here or something.

All the new members seem to be little ones or just plain dumb.[/QUOTE]

Preach, brother. Preach!

[quote name='No One']If you guys want a surefire way to beat lurkers, simply make "first person to quote this post gets the code" distribution.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GuSo']hi what code u got?[/QUOTE]

It would appear as if your surefire way to beat lurkers has met its ironic match. Perhaps you should consider adding "who isn't a complete moron and has an overall post count higher than null" after that whole "first person" bit.

Just a suggestion.

I was able to get a code for Gears Of War 3 recently, so I'm able to play the beta which is fantastic, but my buddy never ended up getting his code. Balls. Trying to figure out a way to snag one for him as he's a huge GOW fan.

At least I have another bud to play it with regardless. Have all the codes that would have been sent from the promotion been sent out, you think? Still holding onto hope that I'll get an email from there.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Have all the codes that would have been sent from the promotion been sent out, you think?[/QUOTE]

Depends on which promotion you are referring to, but the response is likely going to be "yes" regardless. You would probably find a definitive answer by asking in the related thread for whichever giveaway/promotion it was (ex: for GameStop.ie, check here).

I got this code gow3 beta from gamestop.ie. It says "invalid code" to me so I don't know if it is region locked:

2JP4G-W4DYF-K76XZ-GD3RK-JTRGZ

Aww I feel bad now :(

if I manage to get another one I'll send it your way kaitorober

as I got it to work by changing some characters around, I wonder if Gamestop used OCR to input all the codes into their database

Again Thanks a lot Kaitorober :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back