XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='punkrocker63']actually i nailed this code! wanted to see what gears of war is all about.[/QUOTE]

I hated the first one and sold it the day after I got it, never got the second one. After playing the demo for the third one I can honestly say Gears of War is a highly overrated series and it sucks.

[quote name='GenPirate']I hated the first one and sold it the day after I got it, never got the second one. After playing the demo for the third one I can honestly say Gears of War is a highly overrated series and it sucks.[/QUOTE]

Played the first game a single day, skipped the second and saw the demo of the third = series sucks? Cmon now...

well i played the beta for a bit. i never played gears of war before i so im new to it all. but the beta is all mulitplayer which is cool. im use to black ops online so this way way different for me haha. but its cool and pretty fun to play. have to kill them while their down!

[quote name='Kusidjur']Played the first game a single day, skipped the second and saw the demo of the third = series sucks? Cmon now...[/QUOTE]

Exactly, it's a mediocre game that brings nothing new in terms of features or ideas to the table. Everything in it has been done before and there's no plot whatsoever that can be grasped onto. The only reason it's popular is because the graphics don't look like shit. Which is not a good enough of a reason to call it a good game. Would I buy it full price? fuck no. Would I buy it eventually? Maybe... the demo is not horrible and I am getting use to the play style of the game.

[quote name='Ramzrock']i would love to hear your awesome opinion about which games you think aren't mediocre.[/QUOTE]

Butthurt much? You must be a Gears of War fanboy... I feel sorry for you since your tastes in games are clearly so poor.

[quote name='Stallio']http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/04/sony-didnt-know-severity-of-ps3-breach-until-monday/

and all the news channels by me are talking about it. Didn't hear about this till today.

Prob because my ps3 over heated sometime ago and Sony didnt give an ish.[/QUOTE]

this whole sony psn thing has gone very sour haha. i have a ps3 and im not real worried. but still sony should have prevented all this somehow. good thing i have xbox live!

Sony dropped the ball HARD here. And honestly, it's not the fact that they got hacked, all networks are hackable if the hackers really wanna go after it. What hurt Sony is the fact that they didn't tell anyone their personal info had been compromised for almost a week. If something that important happens, you tell your customers IMMEDIATELY. You don't wait 6 days to do it.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Sony dropped the ball HARD here. And honestly, it's not the fact that they got hacked, all networks are hackable if the hackers really wanna go after it. What hurt Sony is the fact that they didn't tell anyone their personal info had been compromised for almost a week. If something that important happens, you tell your customers IMMEDIATELY. You don't wait 6 days to do it.[/QUOTE]

yeah thats completely true. i just saw that Sony said they warned people about this which they didnt at all till right now since they sent out an email about it today

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Sony dropped the ball HARD here. And honestly, it's not the fact that they got hacked, all networks are hackable if the hackers really wanna go after it. What hurt Sony is the fact that they didn't tell anyone their personal info had been compromised for almost a week. If something that important happens, you tell your customers IMMEDIATELY. You don't wait 6 days to do it.[/QUOTE]

Not to defend Sony (though I am sony side). They did admit very soon after the start they suspected outside intrusion. While unlikely it is possible like they said to kotaku they just didnt know. I would totally be on your side if they didnt admit it was hacked, but they were very forward with that fact. Another important thing is that I've yet to hear a story of someone losing something. While ID theft happens and is sad... People act like this person has struck tons of people and just now Sony is like "oh thats also our fault".

poor Sony, first their network has been hacked, then one of their greatest visionary passed away this week, plus the Japan earthquake. Not Sony's year I guess.

[quote name='punkrocker63']yeah thats completely true. i just saw that Sony said they warned people about this which they didnt at all till right now since they sent out an email about it today[/QUOTE]

It's funny, at first sony was claiming that although they were hacked they were pretty much sure no personal information was stolen. Then it turned into they're unsure if personal information was accessed by the hackers but they felt that the information was safe. Finally they announce that as it turns out the hackers got it all even the credit/debit card information that's on file.

[quote name='cAgMaG']Ooooo YEAH... Battlefield 3 And Skyrim. Awww man can not wait.[/QUOTE]

YEs! battlefield 3. Im excited for L.A. Noire too. Love rockstar stuff

[quote name='GenPirate']It's funny, at first sony was claiming that they were pretty much sure no personal information was stolen. Then it turned into they're unsure if personal information was accessed by the hackers but they felt that the information was safe. Finally they announce that as it turns out the hackers got it all even the credit/debit card information that's on file.[/QUOTE]

yeah that credit card bit kinda worries me. but theres a lot of people out there. lets hope one of them wasnt me!

poor Sony, first poor sales right from the gate, then hardly any exclusives, PSP-Go gets cut from being sold and now this.....think I'm gonna play GoW3 now

[quote name='GenPirate']It's funny, at first sony was claiming that although they were hacked they were pretty much sure no personal information was stolen. Then it turned into they're unsure if personal information was accessed by the hackers but they felt that the information was safe. Finally they announce that as it turns out the hackers got it all even the credit/debit card information that's on file.[/QUOTE]

While there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility.

[quote name='yamayama']Same here and I've made like 5 different accounts lol...

Japan
Germany
Taiwan
U.S.

Still no controller prop. :/

Anyways,
Here is the bing shirts again lol...

Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bing shirt

its so boring being in class this early in the morning... anyone want to refer me to join xbox live gold???

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Today it says they are giving out the Maw game.[/QUOTE]

oh really?? That's nice!

If anyone's looking for refers to Live, let me know. Helps me, helps you, errybody wins.

I think I might have another helicopter code I never ended up using. Yep. Yay jumbles.

623Q3-XG3GM-DY6RZ-2CJ73-F939T

well im looking for someone to refer me :) i decided to renew my gold today so like you said, everybody wins

[quote name='Lizzie']well im looking for someone to refer me :) i decided to renew my gold today so like you said, everybody wins[/QUOTE]

I'll refer you. I'll send you friend invite. Then refer you later after you accept it if you want. be on the lookout for the invite.

I tried to refer Liz before, got the same thing.

I'm guessing they either have to never have been a Gold member or she might have done the whole Refer thing before, as each account can only do a Refer once.

[quote name='RallyV']Weird, it's giving me this error message.

"One or more of the gamertag you've provided is invalid"

Not sure what to do. :([/QUOTE]

Same happened to me, tried to refer a CAG a few weeks ago and XBL wouldn't let me do it.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Whoo! Redeemed. Surprised i was able to snag it, thank you very much.

Actually going to pick up Alan Wake soon, how convenient.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome, I am glad it went to an actual CAG and not a lurker :D

[quote name='yamayama']Same here and I've made like 5 different accounts lol...

Japan
Germany
Taiwan
U.S.

Still no controller prop. :/

Anyways,
Here is the bing shirts again lol...

Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM
[/QUOTE]
i got a black controller code, you need it?

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']i got a black controller code, you need it?[/QUOTE]

If he doesn't want it I will take it ;) I made three accounts not one got a code yet but if they do I will drop my extras here.

Heli code I posted last page still seems to be available, I suppose a jumble for a heli is kind of overkill.

Any CAGs from 2010 and back want it?

[quote name='GenPirate']If he doesn't want it I will take it ;) I made three accounts not one got a code yet but if they do I will drop my extras here.[/QUOTE]
You really want this don't you, well if you still do, send me a pm.

gears of war 3 beta:
QJKDK-69DYQ-YDW34-QP3J7-WFK4Z
QHTQH-TT2XX-KG3F4-Q46KM-PXRGZ
QH9KF-WQKHR-FYKV3-973WM-2XF3Z
QHPY3-QG43F-CQHH3-KYJ6Q-63JXZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back