XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having to text my buddy to ask for his Xbox info so I can attempt to redeem a Gears 3 beta code on here before everyone else does is balls.

If anyone has one they could personally PM me so I can finally get him into the beta and complete our buddy team of 5, I'd severely appreciate it. So frustrating trying to get this done, especially after the code Gamestop gave him just didn't work.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Having to text my buddy to ask for his Xbox info so I can attempt to redeem a Gears 3 beta code on here before everyone else does is balls.

If anyone has one they could personally PM me so I can finally get him into the beta and complete our buddy team of 5, I'd severely appreciate it. So frustrating trying to get this done, especially after the code Gamestop gave him just didn't work.[/QUOTE]

I would of but since you said that "Newbies are noobs" i wont.

[quote name='latif123']I would of but since you said that "Newbies are noobs" i wont.[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the "All the new members seem to be little kids" statement I said a couple pages back? Agh, I knew that'd go the wrong way. Alright, I'll clear that statement up so it's officially understood. People like you, Lizzie and a few others fit into the "Good newbie" category, since you guys actually contribute and discuss topics on the forum. You're quality members that just so happened to have joined within the last few months. What I meant with what I said before is that there's an influx of members from March-April who are the "giv code plz" type, and that's ALL they do. They don't type anything constructive, they don't talk about anything else, they're just here to snag codes.

You've given codes away and you actually talk about things. I like you. I'm sorry my statement came off the wrong way.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Are you referring to the "All the new members seem to be little kids" statement I said a couple pages back? Agh, I knew that'd go the wrong way. Alright, I'll clear that statement up so it's officially understood. People like you, Lizzie and a few others fit into the "Good newbie" category, since you guys actually contribute and discuss topics on the forum. You're quality members that just so happened to have joined within the last few months. What I meant with what I said before is that there's an influx of members from March-April who are the "giv code plz" type, and that's ALL they do. They don't type anything constructive, they don't talk about anything else, they're just here to snag codes.

You've given codes away and you actually talk about things. I like you. I'm sorry my statement came off the wrong way.

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']gears of war 3 beta:
QJKDK-69DYQ-YDW34-QP3J7-WFK4Z
QHTQH-TT2XX-KG3F4-Q46KM-PXRGZ
QH9KF-WQKHR-FYKV3-973WM-2XF3Z
QHPY3-QG43F-CQHH3-KYJ6Q-63JXZ[/QUOTE]

All used with no thanks... fuckers.

[quote name='latif123']I would of but since you said that "Newbies are noobs" i wont.[/QUOTE]

Don't take offense if it doesn't apply. I doubt he was blanketing all 2011 people. It's not hard to skim the thread and see what, or who, was being referred to.

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']gears of war 3 beta:
QJKDK-69DYQ-YDW34-QP3J7-WFK4Z
QHTQH-TT2XX-KG3F4-Q46KM-PXRGZ
QH9KF-WQKHR-FYKV3-973WM-2XF3Z
QHPY3-QG43F-CQHH3-KYJ6Q-63JXZ[/QUOTE]
Iwish i could get it

If you have 1 more PLEASE PM ME

[quote name='dragos_mihai_94']Iwish i could get it

If you have 1 more PLEASE PM ME[/QUOTE]

And this right here is what AlphaPanda was talking about.

Punkrocker63: "What's the black controller code? Is it like
An avatar item"

AlphaPanda: "Yep! Your guy just kinda...holds it. Pretends to play stuff."

dragos_mihai_94: "Iwish i could get it"

Punkrocker63: "Haha alright! Sounds like a fun item"

My mind must be in the gutter today. I found this totally funny sounds like Alpha was telling Punk that his avatar would be wacking off or something.

Sorry, guys, I needed a good laugh today and you guys helped.

[quote name='Racer1309']Punkrocker63: "What's the black controller code? Is it like
An avatar item"

AlphaPanda: "Yep! Your guy just kinda...holds it. Pretends to play stuff."

dragos_mihai_94: "Iwish i could get it"

Punkrocker63: "Haha alright! Sounds like a fun item"

My mind must be in the gutter today. I found this totally funny sounds like Alpha was telling Punk that his avatar would be wacking off or something.

Sorry, guys, I needed a good laugh today and you guys helped.[/QUOTE]

It's the little things that count. :lol:

Alright, time to get the thread back on track. I just wanted Latif to know that what I was saying wasn't directed towards him and the insult he took from my message was completely unintentional. Hopefully he understands. Those of you that are legitimate members that just joined the CAG community, you guys are awesome and I appreciate the effort you're putting in.

Those that are here to snag codes, you already know what I think of you.

Alright, I'm off to take a nap, I'm dead tired.

Latif, if you hopefully change your mind about the code and whatnot or if anyone is feeling generous, throw me a PM. I'd love ya forever.

If not, hey, I'll keep lookin and maybe I'll get lucky.

flupflupflupflupflupflupflupflupflupflup....whats that noise?
2R6M4-6YCRW-H69TW-TPJQV-472CZ copter
:bouncy:

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']400 msp:
JX44H-CJRV6-HWMWK-3B48P-K66MW[/QUOTE]

Damn, I would've liked to have got that. Would've picked up Dead Rising 2: Case West for 400 points this week.

[quote name='YoatOverNothing']Damn, I would've liked to have got that. Would've picked up Dead Rising 2: Case West for 400 points this week.[/QUOTE]

That would be a good code for me to drop as I have a few of those... maybe this weekend I will run another large code drop.

Banshee
6WP46-9W9Q2-QYX3W-V9F24-Q33T

last letter can be found on the end of 99% of the codes dropped.

[quote name='COLDblood']That would be a good code for me to drop as I have a few of those... maybe this weekend I will run another large code drop.

Banshee
6WP46-9W9Q2-QYX3W-V9F24-Q33T

last letter can be found on the end of 99% of the codes dropped.[/QUOTE]

If it was Z, someone used it. Thanks anyway

I know it's not much (400 msp, wow!) but if anyone needs/wants a 48 hour free trial I will PM you with a code. First one that posts asking for it gets it.

[quote name='Tazz2137']I know it's not much (400 msp, wow!) but if anyone needs/wants a 48 hour free trial I will PM you with a code. First one that posts asking for it gets it.[/QUOTE]
Can I get a code for my brother? His Gold ran out and he wants to get in on the Gears 3 beta.

600px-MO-supp-K.svg.png
2VTM-3F3RW-G3J93-V2CJF-YPPG
z.jpg

400msp

[quote name='bug034']lurked D:

damn

:rage:

i want those 400p[/QUOTE]

Ill get you one since you gave me a Beta code for Gow3.

Just want to give a big thanks to everyone that has given away free codes on here. I have never won anything (of course I only joined about 2 months ago), but I love trying!

tazz, i only got a copter and banshee from here only because they have been plentiful as of late. i have not tried for gears because i honestly do not prefer that game to others. it is a good game, but i personally prefer fps to 3rd PS

i didn´t catch nothing either. People are very fast here and i have 5 hours of diferent time zone so my chance of get anything is very low. The things i get till now were from the german site only the copter and the banshee. from other forums. But it time to keep trying to get some if you want some "meat" . :bouncy:
Thanks to everybody that is willing to give, here in portugal games don´t came with anycode :cry:

the worst thing is, i missed all the msp codes by minutes because (at work right now) someone had a PC issue. i go fix it. when i come back, like 3 drop, i mean talk about timing. same thing happened yesterday. i took backup tape to our offsite location and missed some codes then too. WTF.
lol

oh wow, i missed a lot of good codes and a very interesting conversation about noobs =P... this is why i hate college...
anyways, ill be refreshing for the next hour to see if i get lucky =)

Also someone else mentioned the fact about not having codes to drop here... I want to know how you guys get so many codes, i feel bad for taking codes but not having any to give away =(... I've only had 1 code to give since i bought my 360 and i gave it to a friend in exchange for a 48h gold code..

I know this is not much but it's all I have for now, although I have never been able to grab anything from here I really appreciate people who "drop" codes. So here it's my first contribution and hoping to be able to give out more.

Carrot Plush
74**P-JG3WP-2D2R3-QYP76-9Y93Z

** = My bra cup, hahahah.

[quote name='McWolves']I know this is not much but it's all I have for now, although I have never been able to grab anything from here I really appreciate people who "drop" codes. So here it's my first contribution and hoping to be able to give out more.

Carrot Plush
74**P-JG3WP-2D2R3-QYP76-9Y93Z

** = My bra cup, hahahah.[/QUOTE]
I already have a carrot, but I'll admit I tried this out of pure curiosity ;)

EDIT: It was already used anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back