XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='McWolves']I know this is not much but it's all I have for now, although I have never been able to grab anything from here I really appreciate people who "drop" codes. So here it's my first contribution and hoping to be able to give out more.

Carrot Plush
74**P-JG3WP-2D2R3-QYP76-9Y93Z

** = My bra cup, hahahah.[/QUOTE]

nailed it on my first try, too bad I already have a carrot :D

Here is another carrot
7G3X3-R6K67-YJ4RK-HWRDT-FW***

*** = Bleh... Last 3 letters on the alphabet.

PS. I know this is no place to begging but still, if anyone has any female avatar item to spare I would really appreciate it since I cannot really win anything because of my slow connection (I am always too late).

There is one person who already gifted me something and I am really thankful. I don't say the name because I am not sure if this person would like me to say it :p But I am almost certain most of you can easily imagine who is, since is a really generous person and we all have noticed.

[quote name='McWolves']Here is another carrot
7G3X3-R6K67-YJ4RK-HWRDT-FW***

*** = Bleh... Last 3 letters on the alphabet.

PS. I know this is no place to begging but still, if anyone has any female avatar item to spare I would really appreciate it since I cannot really win anything because of my slow connection (I am always too late).

There is one person who already gifted me something and I am really thankful. I don't say the name because I am not sure if this person would like me to say it :p But I am almost certain most of you can easily imagine who is, since is a really generous person and we all have noticed.[/QUOTE]
i got a slow connection and get items...

[quote name='cAgMaG']Page 235 #4688 for the 150+ heli codes and page 230 #4597 for Holy carrot list[/QUOTE]

I just got both from those posts. Thanks alot.

So I was going through my email and found the following, hopes it still works:
''We want to thank you for being a part of the Xbox LIVE community. 'Tis the season for giving so we're going to give you a Holiday Sweater for your Avatar worth 160 Microsoft Points - absolutely free! So don your sweet new sweater and show off your holiday spirit to all of your Xbox LIVE friends.

Claim your free sweater with this redemption code in-console or through the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

For Male Avatars
J6C46-G7RFR-2HFRG-TV8KY-YP74B

For Female Avatars
QVTDR-67BD4-3H69B-49C3R-VRC4B

[quote name='test.type']So I was going through my email and found the following, hopes it still works:
''We want to thank you for being a part of the Xbox LIVE community. 'Tis the season for giving so we're going to give you a Holiday Sweater for your Avatar worth 160 Microsoft Points - absolutely free! So don your sweet new sweater and show off your holiday spirit to all of your Xbox LIVE friends.

Claim your free sweater with this redemption code in-console or through the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

For Male Avatars

For Female Avatars
QVTDR-67BD4-3H69B-49C3R-VRC4B[/QUOTE]
Dang the male is already used.

controller prop for your avatar

XQ2WT-??23H-9X2G7-F2DHK-###9Z

?? = The preferred method of transport to Dagobah.
### = I first saw Dagobah as a kid on TV, and then many more times over the next few weeks thanks to this device.

edit: it's been used

if you can't bother to tell people it's been used so they won't keep trying, you are a bad person.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='louiedog']controller prop for your avatar

### = I first saw Dagobah as a kid on TV, and then many more times over the next few weeks thanks to this device.[/QUOTE]

Figured it out but I already own the content. Thanks for putting it up.

[quote name='louiedog']controller prop for your avatar

### = I first saw Dagobah as a kid on TV, and then many more times over the next few weeks thanks to this device.[/QUOTE]

thanks for posting but alas it is already lurked :\

[quote name='test.type']So I was going through my email and found the following, hopes it still works:

For Male Avatars

For Female Avatars
QVTDR-67BD4-3H69B-49C3R-VRC4B[/QUOTE]

So I'm still going through my email and I found a second email with a correction to the first email. It appears that M$ sent me the codes in reverse.

For Male Avatars

For Female Avatars

[quote name='test.type']So I'm still going through my email and I found a second email with a correction to the first email. It appears that M$ sent me the codes in reverse.

For Male Avatars

For Female Avatars
J6C46-G7RFR-2HFRG-TV8KY-YP74B[/QUOTE]

Male code was used, I never had a chance :(

[quote name='cAgMaG']Page 235 #4688 for the 150+ heli codes and page 230 #4597 for Holy carrot list[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Was able to find a working code for the Heli amidst all those codes lol.

Here's an adventures helicopter. Won it in a twitter contest today and already have it from this thread. Passing it forward:

M6?2T-YGTXJ-4PJJR-R6CX9-WMT?Z

The ?'s are both the same: John de Lancie played him in Star Trek: TNG.

[quote name='ticktack']Here's an adventures helicopter. Won it in a twitter contest today and already have it from this thread. Passing it forward:

M6?2T-YGTXJ-4PJJR-R6CX9-WMT?Z

The ?'s are both the same: John de Lancie played him in Star Trek: TNG.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!

[quote name='Chemosh013']ebay sure does.[/QUOTE]

Ebay Sure does know how to over price things like that too lmao.
I need to edit that post because I just remembered they Have a Jade costume as well too. So now I am looking for Kitana,Mileena and Jade.
Didn't know if anyone was gonna drop any codes for that or not. I also was looking for 2 Gears of War Beta Codes One for my man and one for me

[quote name='BabyGirlK864']Ebay Sure does know how to over price things like that too lmao.
I need to edit that post because I just remembered they Have a Jade costume as well too. So now I am looking for Kitana,Mileena and Jade.
Didn't know if anyone was gonna drop any codes for that or not. I also was looking for 2 Gears of War Beta Codes One for my man and one for me[/QUOTE]

>.> -points to the door- Please leave

You join a month ago. You have 12 posts most of them are asking for things. You come to a thread where it states no begging and beyond that you push the limits?! I mean you give nothing to the community (at all) and ask for two Gears of War 3 beta keys?!

The thing that sucks about codes being posted like that is that, if they WERE Gears codes, someone who grabbed them doesn't know and a lurker who hates Gears Of War could snag it. Seems like a waste.

Still trying to get a beta code for my damn buddy.

[quote name='admiralvic']>.> -points to the door- Please leave

You join a month ago. You have 12 posts most of them are asking for things. You come to a thread where it states no begging and beyond that you push the limits?! I mean you give nothing to the community (at all) and ask for two Gears of War 3 beta keys?![/QUOTE]

You obviously didn't check my trade list. I am willing to trade. Just not for certain things and those things listed above are what I was wanting to trade for. Also I wasn't begging I was asking wondering if any codes would be dropped like that in here. Oh and last I checked what's the website called? Unless of course you can't read. Also wasn't begging just only stated what I was looking for. But it's people like you that always looks for the negative side of things that makes website's like this unenjoyable to us new people. Stop always looking for the negative side of stuff. Then maybe just maybe you will get somewhere in life until then. Goodbye

[quote name='knightsmith']Well now that that is over with... DROP THE LOCUST WITH ME!

VFHHC-JQRF7-7YRDJ-P6WX2-JTP7Z[/QUOTE]

code has already been used :cry:

[quote name='BabyGirlK864']You obviously didn't check my trade list. I am willing to trade. Just not for certain things and those things listed above are what I was wanting to trade for. Also I wasn't begging I was asking wondering if any codes would be dropped like that in here. Oh and last I checked what's the website called? Unless of course you can't read. Also wasn't begging just only stated what I was looking for. But it's people like you that always looks for the negative side of things that makes website's like this unenjoyable to us new people. Stop always looking for the negative side of stuff. Then maybe just maybe you will get somewhere in life until then. Goodbye[/QUOTE]

Beta codes are not to be traded anyway. Goodbye.

[quote name='HydroX']Beta codes are not to be traded anyway. Goodbye.[/QUOTE]

Disagree, read the trading post rules by CaseyRybak

"* Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS that explains thet can be sold. Without that proof, betas can't be sold."

[quote name='Racer1309']Disagree, read the trading post rules by CaseyRybak

"* Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS that explains thet can be sold. Without that proof, betas can't be sold."[/QUOTE]

As per Xbox Live Marketplace Trading Thread:

[quote name='sp00ge']As of 3/19/2011, the stand-alone Gears of War 3 Beta codes are NOT TRADEABLE. --The only exception to this is the Bulletstorm Epic Edition Code.[/QUOTE]

The trading rules post by Casey hasn't been updated since September 2010. Perhaps someone should get on that? ;)

[quote name='HydroX']As per Xbox Live Marketplace Trading Thread:

The trading rules post by Casey hasn't been updated since September 2010. Perhaps someone should get on that? ;)[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. Thanks for letting me know as well.

How do you guys get so many codes? I know Copter one is from that german site, but wow, just wow. Can people just go up to Gamestop and ask them for it?

[quote name='BabyGirlK864']You obviously didn't check my trade list. I am willing to trade. Just not for certain things and those things listed above are what I was wanting to trade for. Also I wasn't begging I was asking wondering if any codes would be dropped like that in here. Oh and last I checked what's the website called? Unless of course you can't read. Also wasn't begging just only stated what I was looking for. But it's people like you that always looks for the negative side of things that makes website's like this unenjoyable to us new people. Stop always looking for the negative side of stuff. Then maybe just maybe you will get somewhere in life until then. Goodbye[/QUOTE]

Cannot discuss trading in this thread. Also, according to sp00ge, betas cannot be traded.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']The thing that sucks about codes being posted like that is that, if they WERE Gears codes, someone who grabbed them doesn't know and a lurker who hates Gears Of War could snag it. Seems like a waste.

Still trying to get a beta code for my damn buddy.[/QUOTE]

Dont worry... I dont drop good codes like that.

I always announce before I drop good codes and make it harder for lurkers to snag them by using jumbles or etc.

3CC4W-Y4324-9YVXV-2MH3F-FCXKZ

[quote name='Zizi']How do you guys get so many codes? I know Copter one is from that german site, but wow, just wow. Can people just go up to Gamestop and ask them for it?[/QUOTE]

No, but you can go to Gamestop and ask them for an application. As far as sources of codes go, a job there is one of the most common.

[quote name='Zizi']How do you guys get so many codes? I know Copter one is from that german site, but wow, just wow. Can people just go up to Gamestop and ask them for it?[/QUOTE]
We have our ways. I have a magic hat. *puts hand in hat* oh! Would you look at that. A Fable III Absolver Code!

Q62XG-XDVPT-??Q2X-W2XHG-7R9JZ

This is a high quality, unused code.

[quote name='IIBlazer']We have our ways. I have a magic hat. *puts hand in hat* oh! Would you look at that. A Fable III Absolver Code!

Q62XG-XDVPT-??Q2X-W2XHG-7R9JZ

This is a high quality, unused code.[/QUOTE]

BOOM! Got it!

Thanks!

No prob. Here are a few more codes. There's one fable 3 code in there, the others are helis.

2K4D?-CYV3D-G6H43-36CT4-4?4?Z
A nickname for p*rn.

2K6KW-7MY4K-9CYRC-??K??-QQKMZ
Reserve Qfficers Training Corps :p (not a typo)

??YJ9-HWG3J-97THJ-YKGGG-FRGQZ
The things all CAGs play. (abbreviation)

??72P-2H374-9GM63-F?KDH-M22JZ
The subsidiary to Take Two Interactive.

2K7??-3KG46-JRD77-GTRM3-KDDKZ
Again, dirty mind. Sex position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back