XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='IIBlazer']No prob. Here are a few more codes. There's one fable 3 code in there, the others are helis.

2K4D?-CYV3D-G6H43-36CT4-4?4?Z
A nickname for p*rn.

2K6KW-7MY4K-9CYRC-??K??-QQKMZ
Reserve Qfficers Training Corps :p (not a typo)

??YJ9-HWG3J-97THJ-YKGGG-FRGQZ
The things all CAGs play. (abbreviation)

??72P-2H374-9GM63-F?KDH-M22JZ
The subsidiary to Take Two Interactive.

2K7??-3KG46-JRD77-GTRM3-KDDKZ
Again, dirty mind. Sex position.
[/QUOTE]
Is it bad if the last code's the only code I guessed correctly (Didn't redeem though, already have the item)?

[quote name='IIBlazer']No prob. Here are a few more codes. There's one fable 3 code in there, the others are helis.

2K4D?-CYV3D-G6H43-36CT4-4?4?Z
A nickname for p*rn.

??YJ9-HWG3J-97THJ-YKGGG-FRGQZ
The things all CAGs play. (abbreviation)

[/QUOTE]

I got

and

Already had them. Thanks for the codes. Nice ideeas :)
I can't find the others soi'm off to bed

I might post a GOW3 beta later today, I was fortunate enough to get 2 codes and used one of them for myself, too bad I don't have a live subscription or a 48 hour trial to use it with. :(

XG67D-KYQXY-YTB6B-WH7MB-VKY3Q
If someone have a flight suit from CoD black ops,please PM me!
also looking: Inquisitor Sword & Industrial Tattoo from fable 3
have many code (also one gears of war 3 beta code)

[quote name='Grammar Police']Any hints or is the "GOLD" thing one?[/QUOTE]

it's a mystery code and he doesn't know what it is, and I'm guess he found it on his computer in the folder Gold. too many ?'s though.

Oh, so now we're so busy that we can't try thousands upon thousands of different combinations of characters to try and redeem a mystery code? What a sorry, shameful lot you are...

[quote name='Grammar Police']Ah, thought he removed the letters/numbers for a game like the guy did earlier.

I got some Helicopter thing but I don't really know what it is, ha.[/QUOTE]

Doubtful, if it was labeled "Gold", then I'd go ahead and guess its a 48 Hr card, and if that's the case, it's surely not worth the hassle.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Doubtful, if it was labeled "Gold", then I'd go ahead and guess its a 48 Hr card, and if that's the case, it's surely not worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

If I remeber correctly it's a 1 month code from some game I got ages ago.. im all set in membership though so I thought id pass it along..

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Doubtful, if it was labeled "Gold", then I'd go ahead and guess its a 48 Hr card, and if that's the case, it's surely not worth the hassle.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly it's a 1 month code from some game I got ages ago.. im all set in membership though so I thought id pass it along..

[quote name='Masterpitviper']If I remeber correctly it's a 1 month code from some game I got ages ago.. im all set in membership though so I thought id pass it along..[/QUOTE]

If it's 1 month, GTA4 maybe? That's the most recent one I can recall with that much time given for free.

[quote name='Masterpitviper']If I remeber correctly it's a 1 month code from some game I got ages ago.. im all set in membership though so I thought id pass it along..[/QUOTE]

oh my god i really need a live membership!!! i need to play the gow 3 beta, would you mind trading for my extra code?

a one month live subscription? if so i might have something to trade for it. pm me because I actually really need it haha. I got a gow 3 beta code a few days ago but I havnet been able to play it at all because I dont have any live subscription and am too broke to buy one.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']If it's 1 month, GTA4 maybe? That's the most recent one I can recall with that much time given for free.[/QUOTE]

Ya thats it

heres the code if noone got it yet

KTBRQ-CDCCF-C2VCH-CDHWV-CCKMQ

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Hm....got a coupla Dead Rising: Case Zero codes....what to do, what to do...[/QUOTE]

pm me :D i havent been able to play my gow3 beta at all and am gonna die :hot:

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Hm....got a coupla Dead Rising: Case Zero codes....what to do, what to do...[/QUOTE]

Awesome game just got 2 days ago lol ive been playing an unheathly mix of that and GOW 3 beta

trade u a 1 month LIVE code?

C'mon people. This is a code drop thread. There's an entire trading forum with a thread specifically for XBLA stuff if that's what you want to do.

[quote name='louiedog']C'mon people. This is a code drop thread. There's an entire trading forum with a thread specifically for XBLA stuff if that's what you want to do.[/QUOTE]

Ok, no need to cry like leetle baby

2X7DF-RCC3Q-JG3Q2-JV429-GKW6Z
2X96V-GCXD3-7D4D6-XX7TG-VX3YZ
2XCGR-TCM2J-DGWKH-RW2W3-CDPVZ
2XDGX-QDGVK-T3CFQ-DPYPK-TF6GZ
2XDRT-MFVTV-4HFDH-HVD6G-PVGCZ
2XHTW-62D2W-QRXHQ-WMQHP-VTHPZ
2XJVH-RRDGG-C966W-WCMV3-4F9QZ

There. Does that make you happy?

BTW, don't take that seriously, like some of these people do.

and double BTW, thems are Kopterz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back