XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='IIBlazer']Gears 3 Beta!
First two people, who have a join date before 2010, to quote and reply with, "I'm a big knucklehead." get a beta code in their inbox.[/QUOTE]

You mean 2010 and before or 2009 and before? I'm lost because I'm a big knucklehead.

[quote name='Dx_0628']anyone have a spare escalation code for black ops? pm me if so

no begging intended just wondering[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. Considering you have what 4 post and are new and have not given anything out to anyone? Really dude?

[quote name='dmzauk']Good luck with that. Considering you have what 4 post and are new and have not given anything out to anyone? Really dude?[/QUOTE]

first of all yes im new what does that change.

second i dont work for microsoft or whatever how am i supposed to get all of you codes?

[quote name='Dx_0628']first of all yes im new what does that change.

second i dont work for microsoft or whatever how am i supposed to get all of you codes?[/QUOTE]

You join this month... Give nothing... then expect someone to give you something worth 15 usd. Why would someone give away something thats popular/worth something to some noncontributing mooch who does nothing for the site? All of your posts have been begging =\

Preorder something
Enter a control
Spend some money
do one of the million things to fill out on CAG... like THQ site for the 5 codes.
Just because you dont put forth any effort... doesnt mean theres no reason to do so.

facepalm21.jpg

People should read the OP and/or the top of the page...

[quote name='admiralvic']You join this month... Give nothing... then expect someone to give you something worth 15 usd. Why would someone give away something thats popular/worth something to some noncontributing mooch who does nothing for the site? All of your posts have been begging =\

Preorder something
Enter a control
Spend some money
do one of the million things to fill out on CAG... like THQ site for the 5 codes.
Just because you dont put forth any effort... doesnt mean theres no reason to do so.[/QUOTE]

ok i only ASKED twice not beg. and second i want to apologize
im new here yes so what i woud like to take part in this website and contribute for we the players

[quote name='Dx_0628']first of all yes im new what does that change?[/QUOTE]

Well, one thing it definitely doesn't change is your ability to read the rules and tags of the thread and forum.

[quote name='Dx_0628']ok i only ASKED twice not beg.[/QUOTE]

Consider it the same here.

[quote name='kingunslanger']Does any1 have a 48 hour code[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vamn']Yes I do. Thanks for asking.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kingunslanger']ok can you post plzz or pm me it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='vamn']OH! No, I meant I have one for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kingunslanger']oh srry i meant if someone had one for me[/QUOTE]

i lol'd

[quote name='Dx_0628']first of all yes im new what does that change.

second i dont work for microsoft or whatever how am i supposed to get all of you codes?[/QUOTE]

Get the fuck outta here dude. All your post have been begging for a COD code. Hell I would love a Escalation map pack code too but I know that is not going to happen here and I am not just posting begging for that code and that being all I have ever done here at this website. I have been around 2 years and many many post and I dont expect that code to just fall in my lap. Like I said good luck!

[quote name='dmzauk']Get the fuck outta here dude. All your post have been begging for a COD code. Hell I would love a Escalation map pack code too but I know that is not going to happen here and I am not just posting begging for that code and that being all I have ever done here at this website. I have been around 2 years and many many post and I dont expect that code to just fall in my lap. Like I said good luck![/QUOTE]

dude really? it was only twice ugh. and i was just ASKING as in wondering!!!!! damn i dont how hard it is to understand this man

lol lets end all of this madness, first person to quote this, with a join date of pre-2010 and atleast 100 posts (ironic since I'm a noob, but hey I think the active members deserve it more) gets a gears beta.

EDIT: If the "requirements" are too high let me know and I'll lower the bar. Just trying to make it lurker/lurking noob-free. I made an additional topic for it if youre still interested, its 6 months now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Copter:

22YFR-T3R4G-3C?GH-FY7QC-YTGTZ
233VP-YMVPP-RYY99-R?DQX-YRRTZ
[FONT=&quot]2362Y-967RC-FTY3X-F?RJJ-TPD3Z

Carrot:
[/FONT]

CCVTW-TM7JJ-WR36M-GP?KP-P3XDZ
RCWHX-3KVCT-CDFP9-399?C-YQXRZ
R9DTK-C43KV-CP?MY-CM6DW-PFC9Z

Halo Banshee:

3F97Y-MPWHJ-7CY?Q-Q6VK6-YWKQZ
QK3MG-YT?TF-DMKQX-3YJ73-DJGHZ
YTWDQ-P4R4P-7Q2RX-RC?JY-26QCZ

? = missing letter or number

Enjoy!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[quote name='Dx_0628']dude really? it was only twice ugh. and i was just ASKING as in wondering!!!!! damn i dont how hard it is to understand this man[/QUOTE]

The New Xbox Live Free Trial Thread (Read the OP before posting!)
Views: 46,071
Posted By Dx_0628
Looking for a free escalation code

hoping for one please

You explain how thats not begging... and ill consider buying you one.

also you had 1 in that topic, 1 here asking for the map pack and 1 asking for CoD stuff...

[quote name='dmzauk']That is for a demo that anyone can get off the dashboard?[/QUOTE]

LMFAO hey i did what people told me to do haha

[quote name='dmzauk']That is for a demo that anyone can get off the dashboard?[/QUOTE]

I believe so. He's trying to 'contribute' to the community by giving stuff that everybody has access to. Nice try.

CODE IS GONE

I have a code for the latest Foo Fighters DLC for Rock Band 3.
- Stacked Actors
- Long Road to Ruin
- Walk
- Rope

Just prove your a Rock Band player and you get the code. Only works with Rock Band 3.

[quote name='Death31133']I have a code for the latest Foo Fighters DLC for Rock Band 3.
- Stacked Actors
- Long Road to Ruin
- Walk
- Rope

Just prove your a Rock Band player and you get the code. Only works with Rock Band 3.[/QUOTE]

I have Rock Band in my profile list if that counts.

ZZPH(zero)BIAzz (awesome name I know) Check out my profile I had the highest score on The Power Of Love drums on rb3 #1 seriously the song takes major skill look it up, it has like almost 50 notes! and I think you use the peddle at some point!

Heads up:

Its been awhile since I did a giant code drop... I have been saving my extra codes up for you all and will drop some things tomorrow evening (PST). A few games, Sonic baseball cap, the Black Ops Escalation Map Pack, and what ever else I got laying around

Until then...

Banshee:
?2??V-M29YC-9JKJV-9XHGF-JD74Z

Hint: a home shopping channel

[quote name='Dx_0628']dude really? it was only twice ugh. and i was just ASKING as in wondering!!!!! damn i dont how hard it is to understand this man[/QUOTE]

You're obviously a litte kid. Or some ignorant bastard who doesn't know how the World works.

And lol, "Just wondering". Come on, man, we're not stupid. :newbie:

[quote name='alex1136']Gears of War 3 Beta Codes:

XDPQG-PRFWF-3T?H6-MWDVW-MM6PZ ?= Digit
2TF9R-KJPMC-JYJ?Q-XV6YY-R2VMZ ?= Digit[/QUOTE]

....it was 6 both gone tho

Ok ok it appears that my restrictions were too great. I want someone to enjoy these before the beta ends so off they go...

CDQFH-GQ?XH-3XK?M-VDQYQ-FCRPZ ?? = the answer to everything
FY6G4-64F4Y-GJVVW-??HQC-VFMHZ ?? = creator of a TV show with the Man in Black and Jacob

Got a Gears of War 3 Beta Code for you CAGs.

GPYTW-64$$9-K???J-HYF#W-C9P%Z

$$ - work undertaken to increase knowledge, and the use of this knowledge to devise new applications
??? - Captain of the original U.S.S. Enterprise (without the vowel)
# - Kal-El's home planet
% - Bungie loves this number

[quote name='Warrio_r']now that is going to end gears 3 beta... the codes are pour in from everywhere. better later then never... i guess lol[/QUOTE]

Agree i remember the first day i was on the computer for 5 hours trying to get a gears of war 3 beta. whatever its allabout to end i guess hopfully the next beta is Modern Warfare 3:)

[quote name='Warrio_r']now that is going to end gears 3 beta... the codes are pour in from everywhere. better later then never... i guess lol[/QUOTE]

Very true.

But for those still haven't nagged themselves access, this weekend will be a great treat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back