XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOBS NOOBS NOOBS WHY ARE ONLY NOOBS POSTING ON THIS PAGE????

Just saying that its kind of annoying to see, although I only come to this thread for entertainment purposes now as I have most of what is dropped here. I might drop some codes in a few days

No I am not here raging because no codes are being dropped. I've already contributed at least 12 drops on here in the last month or so.

11571-13.gif
11571-14.gif
11571-15.gif
11571-16.gif
11571-17.gif
11571-18.gif
11571-19.gif
11571-20.gif
11571-21.gif
11571-22.gif
11571-23.gif
11571-24.gif
11571-25.gif
11571-26.gif
LiveContent.aspx
11571-26.gif
11571-25.gif
11571-24.gif
11571-23.gif
11571-22.gif
11571-21.gif
11571-20.gif
11571-19.gif
11571-18.gif
11571-17.gif
11571-16.gif
11571-15.gif
11571-14.gif
11571-27.gif
11571-28.gif
spacer.gif
From your Xbox 360 console:
spacer.gif
1. Press the silver and green Xbox® Guide button on your controller. 2. Navigate to the Marketplace tab. 3. Select Redeem Code. Enter your code.
spacer.gif
From Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web:
spacer.gif
1. Sign in to your Xbox LIVE account. 2. Select Redeem Code from the My Xbox menu. 3. Enter your code.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
11571-06.gif
11571-08.gif
spacer.gif
Microsoft Game Studios
| Jobs
| Forums
| Español
| Newsletter
| Mobile
| Xbox.com
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
* ESPN on Xbox LIVE provides content from ESPN3.com and ESPN.com. Live and on-demand sports through ESPN on Xbox LIVE requires Xbox LIVE Gold membership and an ESPN3.com-affiliated broadband provider and other requirements. See ESPN3.com for details. Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor (sold separately) also required for Kinect voice and gesture control.

** One-time-use code valid for named recipient of this email (non-Gold member) in the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., aged 17 and older. Code is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Subject to Xbox LIVE system requirements and terms of use at www.xbox.com/live

If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from Xbox, you may opt out in one of the following ways: 1) update your contact preferences on My Xbox
2) select Privacy Settings under Edit Gamer Profile on your Xbox 360 console, 3) select the Info Sharing option in Account Management for the Original Xbox LIVE Dashboard, or 4) reply to this email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. We will promptly update your contact preferences; however, please be aware that it may take up to 10 days before your preferences are reflected in our system. You may still receive previously initiated promotional communications from Xbox during that time.

Privacy Statement
| Terms of Use

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

© 2011 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

free 48 idk if it is expired or lurked

I have a 48 hour trial to trade. i admitedly have lurked on here for a few weeks, but im sincere. If anyone has anything to trade, preferably a XBLA code or MSP code (like a 140msp code or whatever) to trade that would be awesome, though I will consider avatar codes too (male if they are gender specific). My GT is my username and im online now if you wanna contact me on XBL, or just PM me. im just sitting here watching farscape on netflix lol

oh... and a belated but heartfelt thank you to who ever it was that posted a bunch of Kinect adventures Helicopter codes a few weeks ago, i lurked one and i felt bad for not making an acount then to thank you, but it was like 3 am and I was have asleep. i think i literally went "WEEEE a purdy helicopter" then passed out, (im 27 years old, so its kinda sad)

[quote name='jxm003']I have a 48 hour trial to trade. i admitedly have lurked on here for a few weeks, but im sincere. If anyone has anything to trade, preferably a XBLA code or MSP code (like a 140msp code or whatever) to trade that would be awesome, though I will consider avatar codes too (male if they are gender specific). My GT is my username and im online now if you wanna contact me on XBL, or just PM me. im just sitting here watching farscape on netflix lol[/QUOTE]

This isn't a trading thread. This is for people who want to give away codes.

my apologies, but I thought i had seen others offer trades in this thread over the past weeks without anything said about it. maybe i was wrong.

[quote name='Creative1']Your code for The Maw:

XHPCY-QV2WY-PMXHW-XGD3V-3GY7Z[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks for the awesomely generous drop!!! Just made my night/morning!! lol

[quote name='coneecheewa']Got it! Thanks for the awesomely generous drop!!! Just made my night/morning!! lol[/QUOTE]

Nice one! Hope there will be more code drops! At least it wasn't a lurker who got it.

[quote name='coneecheewa']Got it! Thanks for the awesomely generous drop!!! Just made my night/morning!! lol[/QUOTE]

I'm so XBLA addicted and I'm always missing The Maw giveaway :(
:D :D :D

[quote name='hugoxbigmac']Good Morning anyone here looking for a special kind of avatar item if so just jot it down and i look for acouple to give away sound cool>?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't mind a Bing Laptop prop, Window 7 Phone prop or Kinect Guinness World Record Avatar shirt if ya got 'em! ;)

[quote name='hugoxbigmac']Good Morning anyone here looking for a special kind of avatar item if so just jot it down and i look for acouple to give away sound cool>?[/QUOTE]

Definitely sound cool if you have spare props to share. :)

Btw sorry for the late post but I snagged the Adidas avatar outfit from earlier for my girlfriend, wasn't able to log in at that time. So wasn't lurked by a lurker guys, dw! ;)

Ok, if you say so... :roll:

Not trying to get on your case or anything, but many people "joke" the way you are "joking" almost every day...and if anything, it will probably make people not want to drop codes.

Look at the 48hr xbox live gold trial thread - it is nothing but a thread full of begging that no one can practically bear to read, let alone wade through to give one person a 48rh gold pass code. That is probably the reason this thread gets way more action, its not just a thread full of people begging for free codes.

ok sorry for everyone who wanted the bing laptop and stuff thats hard but i no how much u guys love

Black Ops Woods Outfit ( I hope the winner has something in return bc i love this but i feel generous heres the code!!! Good luck ! J4P39-M83H2-TKY67-43MK2-9KKTQ Hope u win

[quote name='hugoxbigmac']ok sorry for everyone who wanted the bing laptop and stuff thats hard but i no how much u guys love

Black Ops Woods Outfit ( I hope the winner has something in return bc i love this but i feel generous heres the code!!! Good luck ! J4P39-M83H2-TKY67-43MK2-9KKTQ Hope u win[/QUOTE]

Aww man I have been looking for that Outfit for a long time now. It's gone now. :(

[quote name='hugoxbigmac']ok sorry for everyone who wanted the bing laptop and stuff thats hard but i no how much u guys love

Black Ops Woods Outfit ( I hope the winner has something in return bc i love this but i feel generous heres the code!!! Good luck ! J4P39-M83H2-TKY67-43MK2-9KKTQ Hope u win[/QUOTE]

Was gone 30 seconds after posting it. I tried it at 6:58 (when it was posted) and it said it was already used. Hopefully they say thanks. ;)

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Was gone 30 seconds after posting it. I tried it at 6:58 (when it was posted) and it said it was already used. Hopefully they say thanks. ;)[/QUOTE]

ya who got it anyone please post it will result in more giveaway!

Are you serious? Haha I posted like four mins before your code was given away and only check back now, missing out by a few minutes. Damnnnn! Thanks so much for the generous giveaway though man, you rock!

Anyways since I'm in a good mood here's a Metro 2033 Dark One mask avatar code: WX3J4-CCJT9-BV4DK-HHM32-MJ9WB

Enjoy :D

NOW GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum is called Cheapassgamer for a reason, Red Ring of Death. At least Doctor Who didn't go flat out and beg like many of the users you mentioned in the 48 hour thread. If everyone didn't want to drop codes anymore because of what Who said, then all the generous people here would have probably given up long before his post when seeing the much, much worse begging posts written in the 48 hour thread.

k dear forum i am kinda getting sick of people bagging for a 48 hour if i was you save 50 $ and you will have xbox live for a year thats what i do but i have a job. maybe you should maybe save your valuable money for something u bag for everyday. i think this is the wrong place to ask for a 48 hour go look on twitter. and on that note anyone want another avatar item!?!!!?!?!?

[quote name='hugoxbigmac']k dear forum i am kinda getting sick of people bagging for a 48 hour if i was you save 50 $ and you will have xbox live for a year thats what i do but i have a job. maybe you should maybe save your valuable money for something u bag for everyday. i think this is the wrong place to ask for a 48 hour go look on twitter. and on that note anyone want another avatar item!?!!!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

I do!

[quote name='confoosious']god this topic has gone to hell in a handbasket with all the fucking begging and requiring people to subscribe to your youtube channel?

wtf[/QUOTE]

k well the reason why i am asking for subs is beacause i have gave over 140 codes on the forum so you no what thats stuff i can get paid for and i get nothing back so i think im doing nothing wrong and if you dont like it dont like it.

[quote name='Nyxeris']Lawl. Sorry, what was this forum called again?[/QUOTE]

:roll:

it's not called BEGFORSHIT.COM

[quote name='hugoxbigmac']k well the reason why i am asking for subs is beacause i have gave over 140 codes on the forum so you no what thats stuff i can get paid for and i get nothing back so i think im doing nothing wrong and if you dont like it dont like it.[/QUOTE]

People give out codes on here to share things with the CAG community. Not to get anything back for it except a thanks or two.

ASking for something in return ruins the whole spirit of the thread.

[quote name='hugoxbigmac']k well the reason why i am asking for subs is beacause i have gave over 140 codes on the forum so you no what thats stuff i can get paid for and i get nothing back so i think im doing nothing wrong and if you dont like it dont like it.[/QUOTE]

People give out codes on here to share things with the CAG community. Not to get anything back for it except a thanks or two.

You see the beggers always getting what they want? No. You see the generous actually giving out stuff? Yes. What do you expect? Some perfect harmonious thread devoid of even the slightest expression of wanting freebies? Why don't you just not post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back