XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='confoosious']:roll:

it's not called BEGFORSHIT.COM

People give out codes on here to share things with the CAG community. Not to get anything back for it except a thanks or two.

ASking for something in return ruins the whole spirit of the thread.[/QUOTE]

Nobody asked for anything... he just asked who wants a code.

[quote name='confoosious']:roll:

it's not called BEGFORSHIT.COM

People give out codes on here to share things with the CAG community. Not to get anything back for it except a thanks or two.

ASking for something in return ruins the whole spirit of the thread.[/QUOTE]

didnt think it was a big deal. whatever tho i got ahole 2 subs from it :D.
going for a bit cya guys

The bigger problem is anyone who encourages it by subscribing.

This particular thread has rules and he is breaking those rules. If he wants to give things away by boosting his YouTube channel even though after the code is gone no one is going to look at his stuff ever again, he can make his own thread.

[quote name='ZForce915']The bigger problem is anyone who encourages it by subscribing.

This particular thread has rules and he is breaking those rules. If he wants to give things away by boosting his YouTube channel even though after the code is gone no one is going to look at his stuff ever again, he can make his own thread.[/QUOTE]

considering how he has put out a great deal of codes compared to other members, I'm not complaining, if anything we should jump on the opportunity to support such a generous member

People that give away free codes shouldn't really expect anything back.. it's not how giving works. If he wanted an equal trade he could've used the trade section.

[quote name='l defeat l']considering how he has put out a great deal of codes compared to other members, I'm not complaining, if anything we should jump on the opportunity to support such a generous member[/QUOTE]

see below

[quote name='sunghost']People that give away free codes shouldn't really expect anything back.. it's not how giving works. If he wanted an equal trade he could've used the trade section.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='l defeat l']considering how he has put out a great deal of codes compared to other members, I'm not complaining, if anything we should jump on the opportunity to support such a generous member[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make him immune to the rules. Coodblood set out a few basic rules he wanted people to abide by. That guy is blatantly breaking them to get YouTube subs. There are plenty of other generous people in here too who have followed the rules. It only takes a few minutes to make a new thread where he can set his own requirements.

We'll make this very simple.

If you're begging for something or putting trade posts in this thread, you're going to get your posts deleted. Repeatedly doing so will get you temp banned or banned.

If you're trying to get referrals, YouTube subscriptions, or the like in exchange for codes, you're going to get permabanned on the spot.

Are we clear enough on this point?

[quote name='shrike4242']We'll make this very simple.

If you're begging for something or putting trade posts in this thread, you're going to get your posts deleted. Repeatedly doing so will get you temp banned or banned.

If you're trying to get referrals, YouTube subscriptions, or the like in exchange for codes, you're going to get permabanned on the spot.

Are we clear enough on this point?[/QUOTE]

thanks for stating all that, hopefully people will follow what you're saying. This thread has gotten out of hand at times because of trades/requests/referrals

i think you make it clear enought! :applause:

Got it, I knew about the rules pertaining to asking for various referrals and stuff in exchange for codes from searching the rules before posting last night, but i didnt notice anything about trading codes. sorry again. Does this apply for the whole forum or jut this thread? i dont wanna screw up again lol

Hey im sorry i was hugoxbigmac i didnt no i kinda wish i would of got a warning i see people doing it alot so i thought i would do it bc i drop over 140 codes idk sorry man it would be great if you chould give me a nother chance i think im great for CAG :D

And also i pretty sure these guys would like me back i gave away alot of xbox stuff.

[quote name='jxm003']Got it, I knew about the rules pertaining to asking for various referrals and stuff in exchange for codes from searching the rules before posting last night, but i didnt notice anything about trading codes. sorry again. Does this apply for the whole forum or jut this thread? i dont wanna screw up again lol[/QUOTE]

Trades go here.

[quote name='louiedog']Trades go here.[/QUOTE]

Trade thread sucks, never works... just drop your codes in the Free forum, what I always do. If you think your gonna get something for the code put it on ebay.

[quote name='COLDblood']Trade thread works just fine... my feedback is proof of that.

BTW

Banshee:
??27P-QVMCX-WKXC2-37YPF-4RDTZ

Hint ??: "We treat you right"[/QUOTE]

Thx for the banshee COLDblood. Good thing i eat at Dairy Queen alot XD

Heres an xbox live 2 day trail code don't know if it works though its pretty old KQKKQ-F7BX6-6696V-B4Y4X-BFBTJ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OptimusPrimeJewForm']Thx for the banshee COLDblood. Good thing i eat at Dairy Queen alot XD

Heres an xbox live 2 day trail code don't know if it works though its pretty old KQKKQ-F7BX6-6696V-B4Y4X-BFBTJ[/QUOTE]

says its been used. Man I been needing a 48 trial, I want to try out some stuff

[quote name='FreeForFree']says its been used. Man I been needing a 48 trial, I want to try out some stuff[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs shortly. Dont think I forgot about that armor you gave me... ;)

Ill hook you up bro.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Check your PMs shortly. Dont think I forgot about that armor you gave me... ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, appreciate it.

I also won't forget

I was looking 4 an xbox live pass...... It don't matter how long the code lasts 4 I just wanna have some fun on xbox..... So if you would be willing to drop me a code I would appreciate it very much :) thanks

[quote name='BaBy GiRl 4 ShO']I was looking 4 an xbox live pass...... It don't matter how long the code lasts 4 I just wanna have some fun on xbox..... So if you would be willing to drop me a code I would appreciate it very much :) thanks[/QUOTE]

please read the OP

[quote name='JennayGrl']Here's a black controller prop
Enjoy!
DW4HC-P3XV2-RJ474-6C96R-7Y4QZ[/QUOTE]

Damn! I always miss the black controller prop by a 30 minute margin or so.

[quote name='BaBy GiRl 4 ShO']I was looking 4 an xbox live pass...... It don't matter how long the code lasts 4 I just wanna have some fun on xbox..... So if you would be willing to drop me a code I would appreciate it very much :) thanks[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?! Did you not see the mod's post like, a page ago? Please delete this. No fucking begging.

Going to do another little scavenger hunt for a code for the XBLIG Cell. Last time I did this the site got hit pretty hard, so if things slow down it's because you're not the only one trying to get the code.

So here is what you need to find:
What game is the most recent XBLIG Spotlight about?
What is the developer's name?
What makes this game unique compared to other XBLIG's we've covered? (Don't over think it, it is fairly obvious) *hint* this information is in the first paragraph, 2nd hint, it has to do with the game not the interview.
What was the final rating?

All 4 of those can be found very easily in the most recent XBLIG Spotlight on Clearance Bin Review. (The ease is why I've chosen to include all 4 questions) First person to post in this thread with all 4 correct answers wins. Good hunting!

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Going to do another little scavenger hunt for a code for the XBLIG Cell. Last time I did this the site got hit pretty hard, so if things slow down it's because you're not the only one trying to get the code.

So here is what you need to find:
What game is the most recent XBLIG Spotlight about?
What is the developer's name?
What makes this game unique compared to other XBLIG's we've covered? (Don't over think it, it is fairly obvious)
What was the final rating?

All 4 of those can be found very easily in the most recent XBLIG Spotlight on Clearance Bin Review. (The ease is why I've chosen to include all 4 questions) First person to post in this thread with all 4 correct answers wins. Good hunting![/QUOTE]

Square off
Adam Matera
that is was released as an xblig game and not another form

Sorry golfing, that's 2 out of 4. And I apologize if it is confusing, but I mean the name of the developer studio, not an individual who works at the developer.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Sorry golfing, that's 2 our of 4. And I apologize if it is confusing, but I mean the name of the developer studio, not individual developer name.[/QUOTE]

lol can I try again?
Gnomic Studios
and top 20 finalist in the 2009 Dream Build Play competition? not really sure about that. thanks anyways!

Took a tad longer than expected, but you got it. The Dream Build Play part was where I wanted to make people work for it a bit. PM on the way. If I have time I will do another one of these in an hour or so.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Took a tad longer than expected, but you got it. The Dream Build Play part was where I wanted to make people work for it a bit. PM on the way. If I have time I will do another one of these in an hour or so.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :D

Here are some 48hr gold trials

48 hr gold
CH7XQ-YM8Y7-PC9RC-FYT49-FB87M
D7H3T-3WRPP-46YWR-JY938-KYR73
dff4b-mtxft-vhwg2-dpgpq-7dmhy
dfg38-cxj4w-y8jfb-w9cp9-73j8j

[quote name='cAgMaG']Here are some 48hr gold trials

48 hr gold
CH7XQ-YM8Y7-PC9RC-FYT49-FB87M
D7H3T-3WRPP-46YWR-JY938-KYR73
dff4b-mtxft-vhwg2-dpgpq-7dmhy
dfg38-cxj4w-y8jfb-w9cp9-73j8j[/QUOTE]

Used the last one, thanks!

Wish I could save one for the weekend since I can barely play on the weekdays, too bad the lurkers would take them though :(

NP! Just waiting for my chance to snag up a code, haven't tried to get one yet but i know ill get something in the future, just tryn to help other plp out i know karma will help me out.:)

dfg38-cxj4w-y8jfb-w9cp9-73j8j

I used this one thanks

[quote name='golfing7861']Used the last one, thanks!

Wish I could save one for the weekend since I can barely play on the weekdays, too bad the lurkers would take them though :([/QUOTE]

Wait what? I thought I used the last one, it said I got 2 day gold.

I know this is off subject but im going to drop a code too.
I wounder if multiple plp (say 2) redeem a code at the same exact time if both plp would get what they redeemed?

Don't know what thees are, I had them in a note pad

xbox prop
2C2FF-H2K4F-CY7D6-C93QC-JVJXZ
29R7V-DGYD7-PQ22J-QHGGC-2DDGZ
2GF7C-H2Q4T-KVPXT-HRGQ9-YJRMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back