XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Racer1309']I think the guy had a roach problem, went to sleep they all came out and ate the roach bait. Tada, death came to them all![/QUOTE]

Very creative, but the wrong answer... keep trying!

Sorry guys, Royal High Knight won.

J Miliam you were close though, since you were relating the sleeping area to a workplace...

I don't like how this thread is less active than before. Maybe I am wrong, I hope I am.

Anyhow, I don't have a lot to give but I've gladly given have I can.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who has given away "anything" on here, although I rarely get anything, I love how most people just come here and share. Special Thanks to COLDblood for coming up with this amazing idea.

Small token, carrot plush.

*7WF2-*FJDF-*GHDV-V6KH7-Q4CRZ

*** = What you get if you turn the number of the beast upside down.

[quote name='McWolves']I don't like how this thread is less active than before.[/QUOTE]

I guess a lot of people are busy packing their bags for this saturday...

[quote name='COLDblood']Im packing light... just a couple of PB&J's and a coke.

Banshee:
?V4?H-2Q24F-M74TR-6JG37-HWFMZ

Hint:
Wore a sparkly white glove.[/QUOTE]

lol MJ hahaha i already had this lol thanks anyways. check your pm

[quote name='McWolves']I don't like how this thread is less active than before. Maybe I am wrong, I hope I am.

Anyhow, I don't have a lot to give but I've gladly given have I can.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who has given away "anything" on here, although I rarely get anything, I love how most people just come here and share. Special Thanks to COLDblood for coming up with this amazing idea.

Small token, carrot plush.

*7WF2-*FJDF-*GHDV-V6KH7-Q4CRZ

*** = What you get if you turn the number of the beast upside down.[/QUOTE]

69R

Hahahaha

[quote name='vamn']I guess a lot of people are busy packing their bags for this saturday...[/QUOTE]

I must be retarded, what is happening on Saturday?

Gah apparently it got lurked. lol didnt think there were any codes left for banshees since i have been looking ever since the big lists of them were posted a few weeks back. phewey so close. ty for throwing it out there

[quote name='COLDblood']Im packing light... just a couple of PB&J's and a coke.

Banshee:
?V4?H-2Q24F-M74TR-6JG37-HWFMZ

Hint:
Wore a sparkly white glove.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='COLDblood']Banshee:
72J94-??GPC-XDRWH-CTJKX-GM2PZ

Hint:
Same hint as above[/QUOTE]

lurked again, lol serves me right for trying to get some sleep.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Apparently it's going to be the Rapture :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well, I hope it's not true, because I do NOT want to spend my last hours in the company of a bunch of screaming kids and an underpaid teenager dancing around in a rat costume.

But anyways, here's a super-special avatar item code.

QG?4W-77CXG-TTYJR-YFK4C-XH?JZ

HINT: What number are the Two Great Ones–Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted "Theodore" Logan thinking of?

[quote name='sp00ge']Well, I hope it's not true, because I do NOT want to spend my last hours in the company of a bunch of screaming kids and an underpaid teenager dancing around in a rat costume.

HINT: What number are the Two Great Ones–Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted "Theodore" Logan thinking of?[/QUOTE]

lol you got my hopes up! whatever it is its female only
EDIT: gone, what was it anyways?

[quote name='sp00ge']Well, I hope it's not true, because I do NOT want to spend my last hours in the company of a bunch of screaming kids and an underpaid teenager dancing around in a rat costume.

HINT: What number are the Two Great Ones–Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted "Theodore" Logan thinking of?[/QUOTE]

tried to redeem but it won't work on a male avatar, thanks

strange things are afoot at the circle k

[quote name='jxm003']lol you got my hopes up! whatever it is its female only
EDIT: gone, what was it anyways?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='theredworm']tried to redeem but it won't work on a male avatar, thanks

strange things are afoot at the circle k[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry about not specifying that part. I may have a few more from that same card later on today. We shall see.

does any one need Dr. Pepper codes for DLC? My sister gave me 2 caps yesterday and she thinks they are for the DLC, but we are not sure. Speak up here and I'll PM 1 code each to two individuals. Again I'm not 100% sure they will work, but am pretty sure they are for the DLC.

edit: Gone. PMS sent. Hope they work guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OnyxPrimal']does any one need Dr. Pepper codes for DLC? My sister gave me 2 caps yesterday and she thinks they are for the DLC, but we are not sure. Speak up here and I'll PM 1 code each to two individuals. Again I'm not 100% sure they will work, but am pretty sure they are for the DLC.[/QUOTE]

can you get me a Dr. Pepper code?

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']does any one need Dr. Pepper codes for DLC? My sister gave me 2 caps yesterday and she thinks they are for the DLC, but we are not sure. Speak up here and I'll PM 1 code each to two individuals. Again I'm not 100% sure they will work, but am pretty sure they are for the DLC.[/QUOTE]

I would like one.

Thanks

i really need to leave this country. In portugal games doesn´t bring nothing, neither codes, dlcs , avatar itens.... NOTHING. And we don´t have any Dr.pepper or anything that could give as codes also. So in conclusion: in PORTUGAL we only have SÓCRATES and the only thing we give us is : pain , more work , less paychecks, more unemployment blá,blá,blá. :cry: :cry: :cry:

[quote name='jman619']2 day gold trial:

WHTDM-HWB8*-27224-9p623-*7vkd

Both missing is the same letter.[/QUOTE]
I think some lurker got it, was the missing letter C? cuz it says code has already been used...:cry: i actually wanted it...

[quote name='Rohanrao']I think some lurker got it, was the missing letter C? cuz it says code has already been used...:cry: i actually wanted it...[/QUOTE]

Yep it was C. I did that so some lurker might not get it and they still do. :whistle2:#

[quote name='jman619']2 day gold trial:

WHTDM-HWB8*-27224-9p623-*7vkd

Both missing is the same letter.[/QUOTE]

WHTDM-HWB8C-27224-9P623-C7VKD
This code has already been used.

[quote name='jman619']Yep it was C. I did that so some lurker might not get it and they still do. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
damn these lurkers, should be some way of making this CODE DROP area invisible to people who are not signed in, at least it will stop half the lurkers...

[quote name='Rohanrao']damn these lurkers, should be some way of making this CODE DROP area invisible to people who are not signed in, at least it will stop half the lurkers...[/QUOTE]
if you permit my sugestion. The only way i think off is , that this pages must be forum members/cags ONLY. in another words, only if you register you may see the pages. that´s my guess offcourse :booty:

2RVXR-*6*P2-7YFM2-FJH3H-DCYJZ

Kinect Helicopter

The letter´s are the inicials for a portuguese policial force. Try finding the other letter
and i´m already giving the first one Policia ........ :grouphug: \\:D/

[quote name='Warrio_r']if you permit my sugestion. The only way i think off is , that this pages must be forum members/cags ONLY. in another words, only if you register you may see the pages. that´s my guess offcourse :booty:[/QUOTE]

good idea

[quote name='Rohanrao']good idea[/QUOTE]
thanks it was time to introduce some portuguese culture in this thread lol
but it seems noone reedemed it yet. Everyone with copter allready ?!? lol

[quote name='smokozuna']Anyone got a banshee code they could PM me, my son and I would be grateful. Thank You

Kind Regards[/QUOTE]

this is not the place to beg. Don´t you people read the RULES ?!? :fridge:

[quote name='smokozuna']anyone got a banshee code they could pm me, my son and i would be grateful. Thank you

kind regards[/quote]

no begging for free stuff - only post contests and available freebies

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Uh oh...knew that was coming...[/QUOTE]

Yes sir, you know it. If fucking people would read and follow the OP's rules we would not have to keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again. It is fucking ridiculous[FONT=&quot][/FONT]!

Carrot - [FONT=&quot]3V?DQ-7W437-V6JH9-DPTM6-FFRVZ[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back