XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2RVXR-*6*P2-7YFM2-FJH3H-DCYJZ

Kinect Helicopter avatar prop

The letter´s are the inicials for a portuguese policial force. Try finding the other letter
and i´m already giving the first one Policia ........ :grouphug:
go google it dudes .... anyone that wants this copter ?!? make me happy and take it pleaseeeee lol \\:D/

[quote name='Warrio_r']2RVXR-*6*P2-7YFM2-FJH3H-DCYJZ

Kinect Helicopter avatar prop

The letter´s are the inicials for a portuguese policial force. Try finding the other letter
and i´m already giving the first one Policia ........ :grouphug:
go google it dudes .... anyone that wants this copter ?!? make me happy and take it pleaseeeee lol \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Free choppa!

[quote name='redfire65']mask metro 2033:

?= number

K6Y38-?BVQV-4BBPC-QRHJW-6H76M[/QUOTE]

I got this one. Thanks.
FYI: Someone else took the bottom one.

[quote name='Rohanrao']I have a metro code first one to quote this post wins it. (don't want lurkers to get it)[/QUOTE]

Quoted :)

[quote name='redfire65']xbox controller
VJJCV-PP27D-4WCHG-46DRP-HDHDZ

mask metro 2033
MTQ3H-VDVTQ-G6FRY-CG3PG-HB688[/QUOTE]
I used the mask thing, thanks redfire!

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Just out of sheer curiosity what are some cool things that have been dropped here? Besides a simple avatar item. Has anyone ever gotten a DLC or XBLA game?[/QUOTE]

Well, I got a code for R-type Dimensions XBLA game, but honestly it was about 2 months ago and I cant remember if I got it here or from some random twitter find.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Just out of sheer curiosity what are some cool things that have been dropped here? Besides a simple avatar item. Has anyone ever gotten a DLC or XBLA game?[/QUOTE]

All kinds of codes are given out here: from MS points to DLC (like Gears of War map packs) to full XBLA games (like The Maw and Dead Space: Ignition).

Mostly, it is avatar items that are handed out here though.

COLDblood is known to throw out some XBLA games every once in a while.

[quote name='Pwnage94']Banshee codes:
2VCJJ-H23RQ-QMF3Q-7K6Q3-VX7TZ
R46W9-99K92-D9YV7-62KXY-QPMFZ[/QUOTE]

used it, thanks a bunch

[quote name='Pwnage94']Banshee codes:
2VCJJ-H23RQ-QMF3Q-7K6Q3-VX7TZ
R46W9-99K92-D9YV7-62KXY-QPMFZ[/QUOTE]

other one got lurked, why do i KEEP missing the banshee codes by a matter of minutes lol
EDIT: Thanks for giving them out though, since whoever got the first code isnt gonna say it.

[quote name='jxm003']other one got lurked, why do i KEEP missing the banshee codes by a matter of minutes lol[/QUOTE]

Here are 3 Banshee's

RT2KX-C9H92-7?F72-62RFG-X9HGZ
HCJ64-6FPDM-VDPYW-W?HMV-DVDMZ
HJYRH-DHJG6-T7KYT-XC?XF-9DJ3Z

[quote name='dmzauk']Here are 3 Banshee's

HJYRH-DHJG6-T7KYT-XC?XF-9DJ3Z[/QUOTE]

Got that one. Thanks!

[quote name='dmzauk']Here are 3 Banshee's

HJYRH-DHJG6-T7KYT-XC?XF-9DJ3Z[/QUOTE]

got the last code RT2KX-C9H92-7?F72-62RFG-X9HGZ
TYSVM, seriously, lol my OCD makes me have the urge to collect things, and my obsession shifted to avatar items about 3 weeks ago. sweet, now ill replace my Limbo mushroom eating pet with the banshee!

[quote name='jxm003']Well, I got a code for R-type Dimensions XBLA game, but honestly it was about 2 months ago and I cant remember if I got it here or from some random twitter find.[/QUOTE]

they gave them away via a promo so either that or someone dropped it. However COLDblood has dropped a few games... around 9. Also there was a promo similar to the Copter/Banshee/carrot for Vanquish/Fable so they appear from time to time too. Same with Homefront shotguns like DVDCM-RGYMK-GWY32-VQ6WB-W739G (I think thats one... been a while) Code shouldn't be valid but no one claimed it on the the VividGamer twitter where I dropped it lol.

speaking of Twitter promos, there was a thread that listed a bunch of twit accounts that did giveaays but now i cant find it. any ideas? tried searching and looking manually but no luck. im probably blind

[quote name='admiralvic']they gave them away via a promo so either that or someone dropped it. However COLDblood has dropped a few games... around 9. Also there was a promo similar to the Copter/Banshee/carrot for Vanquish/Fable so they appear from time to time too. Same with Homefront shotguns like DVDCM-RGYMK-GWY32-VQ6WB-W739G (I think thats one... been a while) Code shouldn't be valid but no one claimed it on the the VividGamer twitter where I dropped it lol.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jxm003']speaking of Twitter promos, there was a thread that listed a bunch of twit accounts that did giveaays but now i cant find it. any ideas? tried searching and looking manually but no luck. im probably blind[/QUOTE]

I only know Videogamerob... but a LOT of these things get posted normally on here. VividGamer will have a post soon announcing a random twitter drop thing which I will be running. Around then I will start doing stuff with the better items I have. IE CoD stuff, Cole plushie, various game DLC's like Mortal Kombat costumes. Sorry I cant help you more than that ^^;;

[quote name='admiralvic']I only know Videogamerob... but a LOT of these things get posted normally on here. VividGamer will have a post soon announcing a random twitter drop thing which I will be running. Around then I will start doing stuff with the better items I have. IE CoD stuff, Cole plushie, various game DLC's like Mortal Kombat costumes. Sorry I cant help you more than that ^^;;[/QUOTE]

crap, ok, thanks, i know it ws on here a few days ago but now its poofed. oh well.

[quote name='jxm003']crap, ok, thanks, i know it ws on here a few days ago but now its poofed. oh well.[/QUOTE]

others are @XLive360Ent @Game_2_gamer

Dark one mask

WWDHT-9CJ4D-28DBY-2TP9M6-CC96W

yes i know one of them has to many numbers/letter for whatever reason when i wrote down the code i put in a extra letter or number

[quote name='BreakSD']Dark one mask

WWDHT-9CJ4D-28DBY-2TP9M6-CC96W

yes i know one of them has to many numbers/letter for whatever reason when i wrote down the code i put in a extra letter or number[/QUOTE]

I tried deleting one of the letters & numbers 1 by 1 and trying them all. every combi is invalid. :(

sorry i have horrible handwriting cant even make it out myself if my computer had a webcam or something i would post a pic just to show you lol

that j may have been a d idk the c also might have been a 6
WWDHT-96D4D-28DBY-2TP9M6-CC96W

heres a new code since i screwed up the 1st:
TK4YG-TR67W-QC2K4-34CJP-V43TM

hopefully this one works

[quote name='COLDblood']Banshee:
?R?7Q-VV766-QVG64-MGTM7-PJYCZ

Hint:
Nickname for Military Police[/QUOTE]
Looks like some lurker grabbed it, i just need this banshee since i have the carrot prop and kinect copter... got anymore contests for it?:drool:

[quote name='dmzauk']Banshee:

WR6DX-GWTJ7-KF?HW-C4JYF-7G3CZ
KDGR6-29VVK-2CH9M-GV?GQ-YFJHZ
Y4PVY-TGDMT-4YKMJ-QGGV4-7?WRZ[/QUOTE]

Grabbed the second code. Thanks dmzauk!

I took last one. Thanks.

Thanks a ton! grabbed the first one! waiting for this prop for like ages!! :D:bouncy:

This code, i got it via Hotmail from xbox with a promotion of Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Escalation DLC

48 Hours Trial
DHB7V-K936J-K3?PG-T?K2C-P??KW

? = Same Letter

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']This code, i got it via Hotmail from xbox with a promotion of Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Escalation DLC

48 Hours Trial
DHB7V-K936J-K3?PG-T?K2C-P??KW

? = Same Letter[/QUOTE]

A lurker must have grabbed this right as I figured out the mystery letter, because it says the code has already been used

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back