XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some codes. Because I'm mean, I've masked out one number and one letter from each.
The ? is a letter from A-Z, and the ! is a number from 0-9. The masked characters are different for
each code, but for multiple masked characters in the code, they are the same. (ex. three ? are all the
same letter in one code, and two ! are the same number.)

Have fun guessing.

JXV7H-!P9!!-GV?94-DW4CM-?JGFZ

!6YHG-?9FVX-KY72C-!2JGF-27!QZ

!CQY?-D?3X4-KCYMD-H?GD!-6JMYZ

C!RJ4-QR?YY-2MPQP-39PP?-X!QCZ

[quote name='RonfarX']Here's some codes. Because I'm mean, I've masked out one number and one letter from each.
The ? is a letter from A-Z, and the ! is a number from 0-9. The masked characters are different for
each code, but for multiple masked characters in the code, they are the same. (ex. three ? are all the
same letter in one code, and two ! are the same number.)

Have fun guessing.

JXV7H-!P9!!-GV?94-DW4CM-?JGFZ

!6YHG-?9FVX-KY72C-!2JGF-27!QZ

!CQY?-D?3X4-KCYMD-H?GD!-6JMYZ

C!RJ4-QR?YY-2MPQP-39PP?-X!QCZ[/QUOTE]

What are these codes for?

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']JXV7H-3p933-GVr94-DW4CM-rJGFZ is first one...but it says I already own it... :(

I wonder what it is??? :D[/QUOTE]

I just claimed that one. \\:D/

It is a plush carrot mascot. Idk what that is, but thanks!!

[quote name='zz17']x360 black controller:
P7FW4-62KQ6-JJYH6-HMMMM-6JX4Z[/QUOTE]
Yeah Thanks i'm long already used.
grey.png

[quote name='EvilMe']Dark one:
FRRH9-WF979-PC2YV-W8HBB-4XVY*

Homefront shotgun code:
3QJ7F-9JQG7-K7XFV-GKD9V-CDP*Z[/QUOTE]

3QJ7F-9JQG7-K7XFV-GKD9V-CDPGZ
alredy used

Alright since this is my first time really giving something away I thought I would give away something really cool. Two PSN Games. I am gonna ask a Trivia Question and the first person to Message me with the Right Answer get's them.

What game was created by French mathematician Blaise Pascal, which he discovered when doing experiments into perpetual motion?

UPDATE: HAVE A WINNER
ALSO NEXT TIME I WILL POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM STILL KIND OF A NOOB! SORRY
ANSWER WAS ROULETTE

[quote name='BabyGirlK864']Alright since this is my first time really giving something away I thought I would give away something really cool. Two PSN Games. I am gonna ask a Trivia Question and the first person to Message me with the Right Answer get's them.

What game was created by French mathematician Blaise Pascal, which he discovered when doing experiments into perpetual motion?[/QUOTE]

isn't this the xbox code drop? isn't there a psn code topic somewhere else?

Had a blonde moment so I wasnt thinking all I saw was code drop thread I wasn't paying attention to what it was for. but thanks for being nice about it. Now I feel like I didn't give any of the people with Playstation 3's a chance because I posted on the wrong thread and I gave them to the first person to message me with the right answer.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']I know, same. I keep missing them. :([/QUOTE]

Heres another one your gonna miss :D (Controller prop)

FTRHV-7GC26-FM??K-Y32QH-XP2MZ

?+?=15

[quote name='Masterpitviper']Heres another one your gonna miss :D (Controller prop)

FTRHV-7GC26-FM??K-Y32QH-XP2MZ

?+?=15[/QUOTE]

Great Odin's Raven I GOT IT! :shock: THANK YOU!

Dragon Age II Black Emporium Signature Edition
9JH6R-277K2-DXH67-7TQ?P-4Y76*.

* = A-Z ? = 1-9

Got this today and I already have it. Enjoy!

[quote name='Clephane']Dragon Age II Black Emporium Signature Edition

* = A-Z ? = 1-9

Got this today and I already have it. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Hah! I beat the lurkers this time. :whistle2:D Now I can buy a used copy of this game for cheaper. :D

Liked the demo, in all honesty.

Thanks, Clephane!

[quote name='Masterpitviper']lol! what are the odds, but still glad you got it :)[/QUOTE]

I know right? :D Thank you again sir!

[quote name='Clephane']Dragon Age II Black Emporium Signature Edition

* = A-Z ? = 1-9

Got this today and I already have it. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Now THAT'S a code drop!

Inspired by this and my luck today the first non May 11 CAG to quote this wins Isaac Clarke Armor for DA2.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Now THAT'S a code drop!

Inspired by this and my luck today the first non May 11 CAG to quote this wins Isaac Clarke Armor for DA2.[/QUOTE]

quotes

Well I always like to see a code other than props so I thought I would throw it out there. Keep an eye out, more to follow.

[quote name='bomberbadj']Hah! I beat the lurkers this time. :whistle2:D Now I can buy a used copy of this game for cheaper. :D

Liked the demo, in all honesty.

Thanks, Clephane![/QUOTE]

son of a bitch. i figured it out too.

[quote name='Waxxxz018']My wife (CherryRasulka) & I would like to share! :bouncy:

Guinness World Records T-Shirt (MALE)

2TDYJ-??4KR-HR7WT-6T**2-4WFQZ

?? = A Nintendo Gaming System
** = Me, **self, & I...

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

2TDYJ-GC4KR-HR7WT-6TMY2-4WFQZ

Clamied! Thanks

[quote name='Waxxxz018']My wife (CherryRasulka) & I would like to share! :bouncy:

Guinness World Records T-Shirt (MALE)

2TDYJ-??4KR-HR7WT-6T**2-4WFQZ

?? = A Nintendo Gaming System
** = Me, **self, & I...

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

damn gone already.

[quote name='Krazzed']2TDYJ-GC4KR-HR7WT-6TMY2-4WFQZ

Clamied! Thanks[/QUOTE]
Oh god, GameCube! Doh! Sitting here like what the hell, neither GB or 64 work! :p

[quote name='shesaidson']Oh god, GameCube! Doh! Sitting here like what the hell, neither GB or 64 work! :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried 64, GB, DS...I sat here and couldnt find it until I looked at my stack of games I don't play and saw my GameCube games

Congrats Krazzed!

[quote name='shesaidson']Oh god, GameCube! Doh! Sitting here like what the hell, neither GB or 64 work! :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah the GC was not one of the more popular systems... Hell I would have probably went with GB 1st also! :lol:

hear are two female shirts.

world record
XY??4-RK2KV-GPD2H-R63GQ-TJG4Z

Beatles
VBKWY-87B6-GDFXM-8D4BC-MBQ!!

??= name of a Candie
!!= is a new handheld gaming system

[quote name='COLDblood']Grrrrrrr I never got my code... I hate being jealous :drool:[/QUOTE]

What is the reward you are offering for a world record shirt?

Kopter - [FONT=&quot]237PT-G4DHM-TD?K4-QYK3M-QGQ4Z[/FONT]

[quote name='dmzauk']What is the reward you are offering for a world record shirt?

[/QUOTE]

You must be kidding, I am sure COLDblood is the person who has handed out the most codes in this thread, not to mention he started it.

I would gladly give mine to him but I did not even get mine. If I do, I am sending it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back