XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, yeah, i think im one of the few who doen't have one, merely because i don't want one (hence i gave mine away yesterday)

pretty much anybody who purchased something in april (? was it april's offer) will be getting the code for one, i doubt anybody will need a banshee after this

[quote name='jlivengood97']any ms points coming??[/QUOTE]

Not many people drop MS Points (I don't think I have ever seen anyone do it). Your best bet if you want free MS Points is to try and win some, there's a contest right now where you can win 1600 points for voting for some guys kid in a contest he's currently in.

[quote name='GenPirate']Not many people drop MS Points (I don't think I have ever seen anyone do it). Your best bet if you want free MS Points is to try and win some, there's a contest right now where you can win 1600 points for voting for some guys kid in a contest he's currently in.[/QUOTE]

Or sign up for bing rewards.

I make a valiant effort not to be prejudice, but it irks me when I see the first post of a newbie on the forum be a post asking for MS points. Makes it worse when, presumably from the "97" in the username, it's a little kid.

Bleh. Just seems to be happening a lot lately.

Got it. Thanks!

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Gonna be super original here and drop yet another Banshee prop code:

HGWX4-JY92X-X9Q26-FPGY4-K473Z

Reply if you use it please![/QUOTE]

[quote name='wwfward']Banshee code. Already have one.

CRMH2-4M3HG-KYKRT-XW23Y-CRGYZ[/QUOTE]

Thanks wwfward! The code is now redeemed.

[quote name='bsmiff']Another Banshee code!

R67YM-9X47H-4KKMR-Y7FGC-P4W6Z

Please reply if you use it :)[/QUOTE]it appears someone redeemed that one with saying thanks.

2jg5ret.jpg

[quote name='ZForce915']Well now I found something I want. My daughter's favorite movie is Cars so I'll be searching for a suit for her (and maybe me).[/QUOTE]

They were given out at E3 this year... they also handed out more cole trashball doll codes.

[quote name='COLDblood']They were given out at E3 this year... they also handed out more cole trashball doll codes.[/QUOTE]

I hope they handed out a lot of them! I hope my chances will be better to get one for my daughter since I assume the card has both on it. *fingers crossed*

yes the card has both the male and female codes on it... also seen them on ebay.

sorry guys for the :spam: but you know it will happen with the new codes

[quote name='xarion88']Another Banshee code. I already got it before.

TWYJP-62X7W-CPVFM-XX4PC-GMHPZ
[/QUOTE]yet another one redeemed by a lurker.

Turns out I already had the Banshee, so here's the code Chemosh013 shared with me.

TH29Y-GP72Q-JCRMW-CYQKH-6WCWZ

PS: A man who takes charity without saying thanks is nothing more than a thief.

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']Guys if you are seriously pissed off with lurkers. Why dont you do like some people? Post and the first who quotes you gets the code?[/QUOTE]
I think, personally, that the code drop sections for all systems should be made a "premium" thing. Maybe $5 to have access to the code drop sections forever. Just my opinion. That would eliminate random lurkers.

*Extra Special Mystery Code*
GF3YR-CGGHH-PHX7R-JCGJW-J6WKZ

Hint: its blue and everyone has one and its not the pooping taco
enjoy!

[quote name='frell']I think, personally, that the code drop sections for all systems should be made a "premium" thing. Maybe $5 to have access to the code drop sections forever. Just my opinion. That would eliminate random lurkers.[/QUOTE]

I think they should just make certain parts of the forum inaccessible to new members. I would probably pay the 5 bucks if they did your idea though just cause it helps with server costs and such.

[quote name='frell']I think, personally, that the code drop sections for all systems should be made a "premium" thing. Maybe $5 to have access to the code drop sections forever. Just my opinion. That would eliminate random lurkers.[/QUOTE]

I think thats a horrible idea... Even charging a dollar is too much because there needs to be value. Most of the drops are rehashed promos that no one wants. Carrot/banshee/Fable DLC/Kinect helicopter were all from a german computer site that was posted normal in the contest section. Banshees were awarded to any xbox gamer who spent X credits and black controllers to just anyone who signs up for XBL. Dark one mask/red faction demo/homefront shotgun/red faction battlegrounds were all codes you could freely get from THQ in another country, but the game is dead now a days. The gears 3 beta was from the rewards site same as the windows 7 prop + people got gears beta keys from gamestop.ir (I think thats right).

Thats the vast majority of codes drop and all of those come from promos people got into to drop codes. 90% of the stuff posted here was on the normal forum in general; so its hard to consider this topic useful if you're active on cag. The remaining stuff is actually generous or from employees stealing/exploiting preorders.

Kinda hard to justify paying for a topic where people just robin hood shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back