XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Royal High Knight']How the fuck did you already get a code? I guess they already started giving out codes.[/QUOTE]
Microsoft Connect early access. Mine came 6/6

[quote name='shesaidson']Microsoft Connect early access. Mine came 6/6[/QUOTE]

Damn so your saying that only a certain amount of poeple got it early and the rest will be selected later on?

I was selected for the beta as well on 6/6 and I ended up wining one in a contest....anyone get it?
I scored an extra...enjoy! I also want to give you all a heads up if you have a Twitter account @Twisted_Pixel is dropping them like mad

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Damn so your saying that only a certain amount of poeple got it early and the rest will be selected later on?[/QUOTE]
Only those who were selected will receive access to the pre-release beta. Everyone else has to wait until Ms. Splosion Man releases onto the marketplace.

(sorry to those who have e-mail notifications)

[quote name='CherryRasulka']I was selected for the beta as well on 6/6 and I ended up wining one in a contest....anyone get it?[/QUOTE]
Code was gone within the first 10 min, tried having a friend activate it at roughly 7:11 PST

it was letters and a number, that blows if a lurker got it, hope they decided to register and at least say thanks. If they're still viewing, registering is free :)

[quote name='CherryRasulka']it was letters and a number, that blows if a lurker got it, hope they decided to register and at least say thanks. If they're still viewing, registering is free :)[/QUOTE]

I give up. this like doing a homework project

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I give up. this like doing a homework project[/QUOTE]

"??? = What computer issue was everyone afraid of 11 years ago? And Backwards"

2011 - 11 = x

Google x + "computer issue"

Answer.

I wish I had more homework projects this difficult.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I give up. this like doing a homework project[/QUOTE]

lol! shesaidson already posted that it had been taken...it was 'K2Y'.....Y2K backwards....

Head over to Twitter and follow Twisted_Pixel...like I said MAD code drops they are doing!

[quote name='j3s']"??? = What computer issue was everyone afraid of 11 years ago? And Backwards"

2011 - 11 = x

Google x + "computer issue"

Answer.

I wish I had more homework projects this difficult.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you got the right answer good job. "sarcasm".

[quote name='COLDblood']I want to drop a flaming Halo avatar helmet right now but am afraid only lurkers are watching.[/QUOTE]

I'm still up. You can PM it to me :)

[quote name='COLDblood']I want to drop a flaming Halo avatar helmet right now but am afraid only lurkers are watching.[/QUOTE]

I am watching now, but lurkers are always watching.

Why not ask for a pm instead of dropping the code?

I'm watching! :p

Well I could but its more fun to drop them

Code is scrambled... The one in the center goes at the end of the code.

2ztez4w.jpg

[quote name='COLDblood']Well I could but its more fun to drop them

Code is scrambled... The one in the center goes at the end of the code.

2ztez4w.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks COLDblood, redeemed it, it was:

PF3MG-Y6MK7-RW4MT-MYXPT-KJ6DZ

You have succesfully redeemed a code for:

Mark V Flaming Helmet

:D

its valid its just mixed out of place. KJ6DZ goes at the end... the rest has a easy pattern.

Edit:

Nice job! the pattern was a backwards Z

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Yeah you got the right answer good job. "sarcasm".[/QUOTE]

Well it was incredibly easy, you have to be very young to not know what Y2K was.

[quote name='Doctor Who']Metro 2033 avatar mask.

**7FH-G8RVG-FMHVY-QKQG9-C3T7G

** = Steven Spielberg movie about dinosaurs released in 1993.[/QUOTE]
JP, but someone used it already. :whistle2:/

[quote name='TehBolt']6JWHV-FQYCP-PMFTP-H73CQ-RFKHZ

Dukes big package pre order content for Duke nukem forever[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks, TehBolt! :D

darn, missed out on the helmet! Wasn't up fast enough, coffee beckoned me more...Hubby snagged my flaming helmet code from my e-mail before I even knew it was there Pbbbttt! Got it from doing the Dashboard Beta. Oh well, at least I can still rub in that I got the Bulltrue award before he did! Muwahahaha
:whee:

[quote name='AlphaPanda']You forgot the quoting part.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i laughed about that even tried to edit but whatever no biggie good luck to the winner :)

[quote name='Rocker_Joseph']sorry kinda new to this i try to find you another one shesaidson[/QUOTE]

I'll PM it to the other guy if he wants it. I know i clicked quote but for some reason it didn't work that way let me know :):applause:

Its been sent.

[quote name='gt3guy']I'll PM it to the other guy if he wants it. I know i clicked quote but for some reason it didn't work that way let me know :):applause:[/QUOTE]

ok thanks man

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']your mane? what are you a lion?
申し訳ありませんがちょっとこれはしようとする新しい、別の 1 つの shesaidson を見つける[/QUOTE]

lol sorry had a brain fart i meant main

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']anyone got any cool avatar or dlc[/QUOTE]
hell yeah i got some cool avatar or dlc....but in return Im gonna need you to pee in this cup and show up to my friends probation officer pretending to be him

its a 25 year old man nick named Esco.....can I pencil you in for that?

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']anyone got any cool avatar or dlc[/QUOTE]

If I did, I'd post it. I'm not at all trying to start anything but the rules at the top of every page as well as the first page of thread says not to ask for anything. I've wanted to ask a buncha times but wanna follow the rules. I believe this is a neat thread to have and dont wanna mess it up for anyone....maybe it's just cause I'm a noob here...IDK...lol

This code begging is pathetic. I hope for the sake of humanity that nobody posts anything good or useful in this thread. It's like holding a bleeding arm over a bucket of leeches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back