XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ZForce915']There is probably a number of scripts running on this topic just waiting for a properly formatted 25 digit code to appear and faster than anyone can cut and paste it is gone.[/QUOTE]

...Wait, what? :shock:

UFC Undisputed 2010 4 Exclusive Fighters.
1. Roy "Big Country" Nelson
2. James McSweeney
3. Brendan "The Hybrid" Schaub
4. Marcus Jones

MR2CX-64X3G-TB3KH-PJTRP-WDJ7D

[quote name='PapiChuloKash']UFC Undisputed 2010 4 Exclusive Fighters.
1. Roy "Big Country" Nelson
2. James McSweeney
3. Brendan "The Hybrid" Schaub
4. Marcus Jones

MR2CX-64X3G-TB3KH-PJTRP-WDJ7D[/QUOTE]

Redeemed, appreciate it thanks.

Wouldn't you guys rather have a contest to see who would win a code. For this thread you can put avatar items and not so exculsive dlc, but for big things start a contest that way lurkers can't steal anything. I should know I used to be a lurker when I first found out about this website, but now I try to give back when I have the chance due to the generosity that others have given me.

On a different note- THere's already another COD BO map pack coming out a little more than 1 month after the second one came out. That's some crazy money hungry shit.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']On a different note- THere's already another COD BO map pack coming out a little more than 1 month after the second one came out. That's some crazy money hungry shit.[/QUOTE]
GameStop leaked it 1 month early, prompting Activison to give the final Map Pack a 1 month early release.

[quote name='dotCody']GameStop leaked it 1 month early, prompting Activison to give the final Map Pack a 1 month early release.[/QUOTE]

I doubt. As much as I like Treyarch i think they have become as money hungry as IF and the rest of the COD series producers and Activision. It stupid that another map pack come out a month after the previous one (it's gonna be the same price may I add) and MW 3 doesn't come out until another 5 MONTHS away.

[quote name='Israeltiezo']I need 240mp for a barca avatar shirt, anyone can send me one or 4 trade?[/QUOTE]

1. Begging for codes is not allowed.
  2. If you want to trade, post HERE.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I doubt. As much as I like Treyarch i think they have become as money hungry as IF and the rest of the COD series producers and Activision. It stupid that another map pack come out a month after the previous one (it's gonna be the same price may I add) and MW 3 doesn't come out until another 5 MONTHS away.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the business has gotten more expensive, the prices aren't going down, only up! Look at it like this, this will be the last MP for Black Ops, so you won't have to spend anymore money on it. And if the prices are too high for you or anyone else, it's a simple fix, don't buy it! End of Line.

Sorry for the :spam:

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Unfortunately the business has gotten more expensive, the prices aren't going down, only up! Look at it like this, this will be the last MP for Black Ops, so you won't have to spend anymore money on it. And if the prices are too high for you or anyone else, it's a simple fix, don't buy it! End of Line.

Sorry for the :spam:[/QUOTE]

1. I'm not poor. Just sayin
2. I will probably pick this up anyways even though I'm mad about hearing this. I was looking foward to this coming out in september at the earliest but they decided to do one month after the 2nd one. It's funny as hell when you think about.

[quote name='ForNoReason']To much talking and not enough codeing. Ms. Splosion Man Beta:
R4HHP-Y3Q64-3QK23-KW42H-MJDKZ[/QUOTE]
Damn, too slow, someone already used it.

they should just disband this thread

codes go in a matter of seconds to lurkers with scripts or no lives and I bet half of these codes aren't even going to cag members.

[quote name='TheRobReport']they should just disband this thread

codes go in a matter of seconds to lurkers with scripts or no lives and I bet half of these codes aren't even going to cag members.[/QUOTE]

IMO it's the dropper's fault, they're just being too lazy- they could easily just say, first PM, or first to quote gets code and then PM it.

[quote name='golfing7861']IMO it's the dropper's fault, they're just being too lazy- they could easily just say, first PM, or first to quote gets code and then PM it.[/QUOTE]

That's what I (and some others) do. I don't know why anyone would just copy/paste a code and give it to some scriptbot.

well, would a script pick up on codes hidden by spoilers? if so is there a way to auto hide codes with them that would be a default for any 25-29 character string (4 for the hyphens) so that the dropper doesnt even have to click it as an option? or some other way of automatically reformatting the code in a way that a script wouldnt be able to pick it up easily? kinda like the word filters used on 4chan and other BB? like the Shaq-fu word filter on here.

[quote name='jxm003']well, would a script pick up on codes hidden by spoilers? if so is there a way to auto hide codes with them that would be a default for any 25-29 character string (4 for the hyphens) so that the dropper doesnt even have to click it as an option? or some other way of automatically reformatting the code in a way that a script wouldnt be able to pick it up easily? kinda like the word filters used on 4chan and other BB? like the Shaq-fu word filter on here.[/QUOTE]

Spoilers wont do anything to prevent scripts... You are just better off posting a comment along the lines of "the first person to reply and quote this comment gets the code PM'ed to them." Then you PM the code to the first person who replied to you that quoted your comment (you may stipulate other conditions if desired). Simple and effective in halting lurkers and those individuals who take codes and dont even bother to say thanks. How rude!

Agreed but some droppers might no care who gets them, scriptkiddies or regular users, so if there was something the mods or higher ups on CAG could do that would auto filter the codes so that they werent formated in a way that the scripts could catch them them that would be better for all of us. though admitedly it might be easier said than done by far.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Spoilers wont do anything to prevent scripts... You are just better off posting a comment along the lines of "the first person to quote this comment gets the code." Then you PM the code to the first person who replied to you that quoted your comment (you may stipulate other conditions if desired). Simple and effective in halting lurkers and those individuals who take codes and dont even bother to say thanks. How rude![/QUOTE]

[quote name='jxm003']Agreed but some droppers might no care who gets them, scriptkiddies or regular users, so if there was something the mods or higher ups on CAG could do that would auto filter the codes so that they werent formated in a way that the scripts could catch them them that would be better for all of us. though admitedly it might be easier said than done by far.[/QUOTE]

Such is life... Some people will care, some wont. You will get a chance to redeem some codes and others you will not. That is the nature of this thread and that is how it works. First come first served. These are "free" codes, remember? People are giving them away, so everyone should get a chance to get it. Although I do believe that people show a little f*cking gratitude and say "thanks!" when they redeem a code that someone dropped. It is common courtesy IMHO...

I doubt that the feature you desire is going to be implemented because I am sure that the mods have many other features and ideas that are much higher in priority than a thread that is dedicated to dropping free xbl codes...

If anything, they could require registration to view certain pages on the CAG site. That is an option I am sure, but as I said above, it is about as important to them as a pimple on your ass, so good luck on getting that implemented. You can always email the mods (or wherever is appropriate as noted on the "contact us" page) and see if it is something they would consider. Surely complaining in here will do nothing but spam the thread. ;) :D

You are probably better off just following my advice on the "reply-quote-PM" thing that I stated in my last comment... ;)

Best of luck in your endeavor. If people were smart they would register on CAG anyway. This is a great site with an amazing community based on finding and sharing some of the best video game and video game-related deals! :D :D :bouncy:

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Such is life... Some people will care, some wont. You will get a chance to redeem some codes and others you will not. That is the nature of this thread and that is how it works. First come first served. These are "free" codes, remember? People are giving them away, so everyone should get a chance to get it. Although I do believe that people show a little f*cking gratitude and say "thanks!" when they redeem a code that someone dropped. It is common courtesy IMHO...

I doubt that the feature you desire is going to be implemented because I am sure that the mods have many other features and ideas that are much higher in priority than a thread that is dedicated to dropping free xbl codes...

If anything, they could require registration to view certain pages on the CAG site. That is an option I am sure, but as I said above, it is about as important to them as a pimple on your ass, so good luck on getting that implemented. You can always email the mods (or wherever is appropriate as noted on the "contact us" page) and see if it is something they would consider. Surely complaining in here will do nothing but spam the thread. ;) :D

You are probably better off just following my advice on the "reply-quote-PM" thing that I stated in my last comment... ;)

Best of luck in your endeavor. If people were smart they would register on CAG anyway. This is a great site with an amazing community based on finding and sharing some of the best video game and video game-related deals! :D :D :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

+100 agree!

I know 1/2 are still active

25 Kinect Helicopter Props:
768970.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back