XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Curleh Mustache']That's ok, you can always give me your spare points (hint hint) :p. Lol JK. You can always join bing rewards but it takes a month or so to get enough points to redeem them for a MS Points.[/QUOTE]

This is why I have 4 computers doing it at the same time!

[quote name='WowUrANoob']Very funny... I have a job I just would rather not waste 20 bucks on a bunch of microsoft points I don't need or will use for a while[/QUOTE]

and yet you have no problem wasting our time.

Although not in 5 minutes, congrats to "THE R3Y3S" for being the first person to PM me. He got the Halo Reach Recon Helmet code

Also have 48hr xbox live code(you'll have to unscramble it): Please post when used.

KVXPB-GCRT4-QXP2K-6R673-CYXTD

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nas6034']Although not in 5 minutes, congrats to "THE R3Y3S" for being the first person to PM me. He got the Halo Reach Recon Helmet code

Also have 48hr xbox live code(you'll have to unscramble it): Please post when used.

KVXPB-GCRT4-QXP2K-6R673-CYXTD
[/QUOTE]

Says it dosen't work.. wich means that nobody have used it but i think u took the wrong code or something. Thank's for the thoughts anyway, I really would like to have a code now because all the stores were in sweden are closed because of some stupid "Midsommar".

Peace!

[quote name='Pwny']it says its scrambled. i dunno if it work because too lazy to unscramble :roll:[/QUOTE]

Oh, didn't see that.. But how teh f*ck do i now what part of it that's scrambled.

Yes, im new here...

[quote name='Johan_gu']Oh, didn't see that.. But how teh f*ck do i now what part of it that's scrambled.

Yes, im new here...[/QUOTE]

yeah, that's pretty stupid: Here's a code, any one or more of these digits could be not the right digit or digits. Figure it out!

[quote name='confoosious']yeah, that's pretty stupid: Here's a code, any one or more of these digits could be not the right digit or digits. Figure it out![/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure by "scrambled", he means the same way ColdBLOOD usually does it. By that I mean you'd need to rearrange the 5 5-letter sections, not the entire 25 digits in the code. That's just my assumption because if it really WAS a 25 digit scramble...well...that would just be silly. ;D

[quote name='nateorz']I'm pretty sure by "scrambled", he means the same way ColdBLOOD usually does it. By that I mean you'd need to rearrange the 5 5-letter sections, not the entire 25 digits in the code. That's just my assumption because if it really WAS a 25 digit scramble...well...that would just be silly. ;D[/QUOTE]

+1 agreed but still too lazy :spam:

[quote name='Pwny']+1 agreed but still too lazy :spam:[/QUOTE]

The 5 sections are scrambled. If people are too lazy I can post the code as is....

[quote name='nas6034']The 5 sections are scrambled. If people are too lazy I can post the code as is....[/QUOTE]

No, don't. You people are complaining about someone giving out something for free? Using a technique to give CAGs a chance too before a script redeems it? Stop being a douche and thank him, or don't post at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlazeP']No, don't. You people are complaining about someone giving out something for free? Using a technique to give CAGs a chance too before a script redeems it? Stop being a douche and thank him, or don't post at all.[/QUOTE]

+1 Agree. :applause:

[quote name='BlazeP']No, don't. You people are complaining about someone giving out something for free? Using a technique to give CAGs a chance too before a script redeems it? Stop being a douche and thank him, or don't post at all.[/QUOTE]

There are lots of morons/douches on CAG. Go, internet anonymity!

By the way, here's a code for all of you lazy, ungrateful people:

1600 MSP

Q??34-TY??7-?37?K-?2QX?-V?T?M

NO HINTS WILL BE GIVEN

Good luck!

[quote name='Blade']There are lots of morons/douches on CAG. Go, internet anonymity!

1600 MSP

NO HINTS WILL BE GIVEN

Good luck![/QUOTE]

well.. i WAS going to sleep.... *zombie mode*

Edit: actually.. F it... i'll give a hint .. it's NOT! QBG34-TYMD7-R37MK-J2QXZ-V8T4M ... lol night guys..

well I gave it a shot(or more like 100 shots in the last 2 hours or so), I was really hoping id get luck so i could be able to afford the new black ops map pack when it comes out since ive been out of work for a while, but oh well. Blade, thank you anyways for posting, hope some one finally gets it and both makes good use of it and actually THANKS you for it.

[quote name='Blade']There are lots of morons/douches on CAG. Go, internet anonymity!

1600 MSP

NO HINTS WILL BE GIVEN

Good luck![/QUOTE]

1600 MSP

NO HINTS WILL BE GIVEN

Good luck![/QUOTE]

HOLY S#!%

This is practically impossible because there are more than
100,000,000,000,000 possible 10-digit/letter combinations, only if someone got it by luck.

Blade can you make it easier?? More hints probably?? :D

[quote name='alex1136']HOLY S#!%

This is practically impossible because there are more than
100,000,000,000,000 possible 10-digit/letter combinations, only if someone got it by luck.

Blade can you make it easier?? More hints probably?? :D[/QUOTE]

I think that was the point, he probably doesn't want anyone to get it.

[quote name='COLDblood']Should be a lot easier to solve.
Q?TYY-?F4??-Y2KJF-6K4FX-QX?F?

Not a banshee, carrot, etc, etc...its a baseball cap
[/QUOTE]

hint? lol

[quote name='COLDblood']Z is at the end... the rest are upside down M's[/QUOTE]

damn you wasn't playing it was easy but if you never gave the hint wouldn't never known lol :p i got it thanks :D...

[quote name='COLDblood']Z is at the end... the rest are upside down M's[/QUOTE]
he could at least thank you coldblood. He took it but didn´t thank you :cry: LURKER

1600 MSP

NO HINTS WILL BE GIVEN

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Has already someone redeem this ?!? :bouncy: is impossible to redeem or to know if someone already get it.
In my way of thinking :whistle2:#

it could be used and posted just to waste someones time lol? or it could be just fake or a 48hr code claiming to be 1.6k ms points. anyway gl to who ever gets it :applause:

[quote name='Pwny']it could be used and posted just to waste someones time lol? or it could be just fake or a 48hr code claiming to be 1.6k ms points. anyway gl to who ever gets it :applause:[/QUOTE]
i was thinking that ...but didn´t say it because didn´t want to speculate it lol :D

Yeah he's doing it to prove a point, not as a giveaway. The point is: don't be a dick, be thankful instead or people are going to stop giving out codes.

[quote name='James1221']only a woman avatar user should use this code:

B96YP-Q3XWG-TXVBX-3VYTF-TCTX8

hopefully it still works.
[/QUOTE]

says it's already been used....

i don't think Q??34-TY??7-?37?K-?2QX?-V?T?M is a valid code. I really doubt that as nice as some people are, no one would just drop 20 dollars for free, or if not do a contest for it.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']i don't think Q??34-TY??7-?37?K-?2QX?-V?T?M is a valid code. I really doubt that as nice as some people are, no one would just drop 20 dollars for free, or if not do a contest for it.[/QUOTE]

He didn't drop $20 for free. That code is quite difficult to decipher, I doubt anyone will figure it out.

[quote name='sunghost']He didn't drop $20 for free. That code is quite difficult to decipher, I doubt anyone will figure it out.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't matter. The most I've seen given here was arcade games and that was by Coldblood, I find it really hard for someone to drop a $20 code even if it is missing some of the letters and numbers.

1600 MSP

NO HINTS WILL BE GIVEN

Good luck![/QUOTE]

10,000 Point Card... Good Luck!

N???O-?T???-R??E?-???A?-??L??

But seriously, I'll drop a few codes once I get home. I've had a few laying around I've been meaning to drop.

This post has been brought to you in part by :spam:!

[quote name='Double O Slevin']10,000 Point Card... Good Luck!

N???O-?T???-R??E?-???A?-??L??

But seriously, I'll drop a few codes once I get home. I've had a few laying around I've been meaning to drop.

This post has been brought to you in part by :spam:![/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks buddy!

I am in need of a 48 hour free xbox live trial code. If anyone has an extra code that they don't mind sharing please pm me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back