XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='golfing7861']Since Lode runner is in high request, I thought maybe I should change it up, anyone got Reach? :D[/QUOTE]

just playing it, working on daily challenges

[quote name='Sunfire14']Halo: Reach "Recon Helmet" upgrade:

FP9TD-BP677-K68H6-MFCRM-QWKRJ
KBFQK-MTCWK-TPJF4-47J97-3KD9Y
Halo: Reach Banshee Avatar Prop:

DQRRH-4WG3M-WWQ7H-DT6TD-VM44Z
[/QUOTE]

KBFQK-MTCWK-TPJF4-47J97-3KD9Y= use thanks for prop

Fable II: Hall of the Dead, The Wreckager and Otherworldly Bonus. (I believe it is the limited edition DLC?)
QVJGV-4B6GR-CCHWF-3HYMX-BT39W

Fable III: Potions, Power Suits, Tatoos and another dog. (Preorder bonus?)
KR4F9-VDR8P-PPP39-DMXH4-JF83B

MvC3: Jill & Shuma-Gorath (Go to MarvelvsCapcom3.com/Redeem for complete redemption details)

m3s002s0278

Enjoy.

[quote name='Sunfire14']Fable II: Hall of the Dead, The Wreckager and Otherworldly Bonus. (I believe it is the limited edition DLC?)

MvC3: Jill & Shuma-Gorath (Go to MarvelvsCapcom3.com/Redeem for complete redemption details)

m3s002s0278

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sunfire14, I redeemed the MvC3 Character pack,
QT3TC-732C3-CFMQ6-742JJ-6YWDZ
:)

[quote name='Sunfire14']Fable II: Hall of the Dead, The Wreckager and Otherworldly Bonus. (I believe it is the limited edition DLC?)

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

lurked damnit

[quote name='Blade']In truth, this place would be 'alot' better without this whole thread. What started out with good intentions has brought hordes of kids, morons, and lurkers to CAG. :( But I like that most of them only post in this thread and leave the rest of the site alone. I would like to see good old members who didn't join just to leech from this thread get more of the good stuff.[/QUOTE]
i completely agree. the CAG's that paved the way for us should be given priority over the people that don't even sign up to say thanks.

i do like the way it's set up so one MUST use the code right then, and can't save it to sell/trade it later on. just wish one couldn't view this thread unless they were a member (it does tell you that all of the site may not be accessible if you don't sign up).

also wish there was a way to make sure people that have given codes out got 1st priority. i have ps3 codes, but not many 360 codes. almost gave out a ps3 dead space2 online pass when he missed out on one dropped (i asked, "what console?" like an idiot, then deleted the post). some just don't have the ability to drop codes like others. all my codes i got free are legitimate from 1 entry to whatever websites, or through a game trade. many get codes from stealing them from games traded in at gamestop (they are employees), but they trade & sell those (which should go to the buyer of that game used).

anyway, none of this will happen. i try to look for people that miss out on codes, and if i have that code, i'll pm it to them. i don't need, or care for, the public attention, and i do get thanked (plus, i'm sure it goes to a member). i know that's not the purpose of this thread, nor is my rant, but at least some that aren't great with computers (like myself, as i used my ps3 & wii for 2 years for online access), a chance to get something free. it also usually means that that person has whatever game they missed out on a code for (in case of dlc).

i was lucky enough to win a duke demo, which seems like it will include a code for the 1st dlc (& i don't intend to buy the game), so that's definitely a code i will be either dropping, or giving to someone on this thread when they give them out.

i know it was several pages back, but wanted to add my 2 cents to this conversation. thanks for understanding.

[quote name='twztid13']i completely agree. the CAG's that paved the way for us should be given priority over the people that don't even sign up to say thanks.

i do like the way it's set up so one MUST use the code right then, and can't save it to sell/trade it later on. just wish one couldn't view this thread unless they were a member (it does tell you that all of the site may not be accessible if you don't sign up).

also wish there was a way to make sure people that have given codes out got 1st priority. i have ps3 codes, but not many 360 codes. almost gave out a ps3 dead space2 online pass when he missed out on one dropped (i asked, "what console?" like an idiot, then deleted the post). some just don't have the ability to drop codes like others. all my codes i got free are legitimate from 1 entry to whatever websites, or through a game trade. many get codes from stealing them from games traded in at gamestop (they are employees), but they trade & sell those (which should go to the buyer of that game used).

anyway, none of this will happen. i try to look for people that miss out on codes, and if i have that code, i'll pm it to them. i don't need, or care for, the public attention, and i do get thanked (plus, i'm sure it goes to a member). i know that's not the purpose of this thread, nor is my rant, but at least some that aren't great with computers (like myself, as i used my ps3 & wii for 2 years for online access), a chance to get something free. it also usually means that that person has whatever game they missed out on a code for (in case of dlc).

i was lucky enough to win a duke demo, which seems like it will include a code for the 1st dlc (& i don't intend to buy the game), so that's definitely a code i will be either dropping, or giving to someone on this thread when they give them out.

i know it was several pages back, but wanted to add my 2 cents to this conversation. thanks for understanding.[/QUOTE]

I like the way this guy thinks (says the guy who has been around since '03 ;))

[/QUOTE]
I can't believe a lurker grabbed those. I actually received a used copy of Fable II a few weeks ago, I would have loved to have gotten that extra content. :wall:As well as the Fable III stuff. :cry:

Why do CAGs blatantly post codes like that out in the open when they know what's going to happen 99.9% of the time? Why is it so hard to do the first to post gets this code thing? That way someone who actually OWNS the damn game can get the code instead of some greedy lurker who doesn't say thanks or anything and probably doesn't even own the fucking game that the code is used for. fuck sake.

[quote name='EvilMe']one more lode runner!
VT4F2-X6C3F-62*77-WDGG6-R7DXZ[/QUOTE]
EvilMe, I just wanted to say thanks for Lode Runner. I successfully redeemed the code you gave out and actually plan to play it, unlike some greedy mother fucking lurkers....

Thanks again, EvilMe.

m3s002s0278

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

NOOOOO! I missed the MvC3 codes! I just got this game and would kill for those!

[quote name='dotcody']evilme, i just wanted to say thanks for lode runner. I successfully redeemed the code you gave out and actually plan to play it, unlike some greedy mother
shaqfu.gif
ing lurkers....

Thanks again, evilme.[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='JarrettLeMieux']Fable 2 codes were a nice drop, congrats to whoever got it[/QUOTE]
*Cough* A lurker who probably doesn't even own the game... just saying...

[quote name='dotCody']*Cough* A lurker who probably doesn't even own the game... just saying...[/QUOTE]

Cody why you always complain about lurkers?
It's because you speak french.
;)

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Cody why you always complain about lurkers?
It's because you speak french.
;)[/QUOTE]
You don't have a problem with lurkers taking codes that they can't use? Maybe you're French on the inside...

[quote name='bossman']Lode Runner:
VXGYG-DQ4**-PXQC7-JWJCD-3YFDZ

**password[/QUOTE]

Dang missed it, hope anymore show up.
BTW not begging, but I'd be VERY gratful if a Lode Runner code showed up in my DM :cool: as in i'd return the favor ;)

For all of you "dying" for Lode Runner, it isn't that good. It's a pretty shitty game from the 80s, and if you really want to play it, just google "Lode Runner" and play an online flash version.

[quote name='MrPiggles']For all of you "dying" for Lode Runner, it isn't that good. It's a pretty shitty game from the 80s, and if you really want to play it, just google "Lode Runner" and play an online flash version.[/QUOTE]

Well I can only speak for myself, but I really do want this game. I played it in the 80s on my friends Mac, liked it then. & I tried the demo back when it was 1200 MS & liked it but never had enough MS to be able to pull the trigger :cool:

It actually is really bad. If I knew it were this bad I would have not redeemed mine and gave it to one of you guys..

[quote name='MrPiggles']For all of you "dying" for Lode Runner, it isn't that good. It's a pretty shitty game from the 80s, and if you really want to play it, just google "Lode Runner" and play an online flash version.[/QUOTE]

But do I get them sweet cheevos for an online flash version????

[quote name='agentcoop007']Dang missed it, hope anymore show up.
BTW not begging, but I'd be VERY gratful if a Lode Runner code showed up in my DM :cool: as in i'd return the favor ;)[/QUOTE]
itons of peeps in the XBL thread have 'em. why not trade for it? not that i care if you do or don't, but worst case scenario, you know someone will trade for it.

also, that's LOVE on the fable 2 & the MvC3 codes. those were codes you could've sold, yet you gave them to fellow CAG's (or attempted to, lol. it's the thought that counts). all of you code droppers are great hearted gamers (especially the gamers that could profit instead of dropping). much respect to you all.

BTW, do any females visit here regularly? not trying to be a stalker or anything, lol. just wondering if female specific codes would go to a good (CAG member's) home?

[quote name='twztid13']
BTW, do any females visit here regularly? not trying to be a stalker or anything, lol. just wondering if female specific codes would go to a good (CAG member's) home?[/QUOTE]

*raises hand* :D

[quote name='dotCody']I can't believe a lurker grabbed those. I actually received a used copy of Fable II a few weeks ago, I would have loved to have gotten that extra content. :wall:As well as the Fable III stuff. :cry:

Why do CAGs blatantly post codes like that out in the open when they know what's going to happen 99.9% of the time? Why is it so hard to do the first to post gets this code thing? That way someone who actually OWNS the damn game can get the code instead of some greedy lurker who doesn't say thanks or anything and probably doesn't even own the fucking game that the code is used for. fuck sake.[/QUOTE]

Stop complaining. It's their codes, they'll drop it however the hell they want to drop it. If you don't like it, save yourself and us some trouble and get out.

I just don't understand how people can be so ungrateful.

C2XCC-DKVK9-JFTJK-KC6RQ-CJHTZ
PCR6D-2FWM4-PQ3RV-C4DH3-X4TQZ
VPTWY-W9P7H-D2RG2-Q2TK4-TV6TZ

Lode Runner:

G3MC3-XWR**-4KY4H-9YR9X-6RHTZ

** = Same number

[quote name='Phasher99']Avatar Banshee:

C2XCC-DKVK9-JFTJK-KC6RQ-CJHTZ
PCR6D-2FWM4-PQ3RV-C4DH3-X4TQZ
VPTWY-W9P7H-D2RG2-Q2TK4-TV6TZ

Lode Runner:

G3MC3-XWR**-4KY4H-9YR9X-6RHTZ

** = Same number[/QUOTE]

Lode Runner taken already (not by me)

2RXX3-7H3V7-7XVK7-TRV9V-JQ73Z
2RXRF-6T73C-VTQMR-3KD4P-C2DJZ
2RX69-3QFCT-DHKCX-4K3FW-W924Z

Lode Runner:

H**HT-6WQ97-VYGDD-CCGJG-76JJZ

** = Same number

[quote name='Phasher99']Avatar Helicopter Props:

Lode Runner:

** = Same number[/QUOTE]

thanks I picked up the lode runner code I'll be dropping these codes in the next few hours if there is any interest

1 x crackdown 2 avatar copter
1 x halo reach avatar banshee
1 x male world record avatar tee
1 x female world record avatar tee

I know kinda crapy lol but I'm not one for selling an its always nice to give something back. =)

[quote name='Phasher99']Avatar Helicopter Props:

Lode Runner:

** = Same number[/QUOTE]

someone used the lode runner code already.

[quote name='KasBoo']thanks I picked up the lode runner code I'll be dropping these codes in the next few hours if there is any interest

1 x crackdown 2 avatar copter
1 x halo reach avatar banshee
1 x male world record avatar tee
1 x female world record avatar tee

I know kinda crapy lol but I'm not one for selling an its always nice to give something back. =)[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in crackdown 2 prop

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back