XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Royal High Knight']yeah that's nice and all but like I said I call bluff. Guy (newbie) comes out randomly posting multiple codes for dlc, arcade games that just came out, and a $20 code drop. Im sorry but I don't believe any of that for a second.[/QUOTE]

You're calling out people that are giving away free codes, when there are multiple people that confirmed receiving valid codes from him? Really not man? If you don't have anything good to say, then just don't say anything, before you make people like him think twice about giving away codes on a site with a bunch of haters, who randomly call out people for lying...

[quote name='DeathMasterRed']who wants a carrot mascot plush first one to reply with this quoted gets pm'd the code[/QUOTE]

Too slow for me lol

[quote name='golfing7861']You're calling out people that are giving away free codes, when there are multiple people that confirmed receiving valid codes from him? Really not man? If you don't have anything good to say, then just don't say anything, before you make people like him think twice about giving away codes on a site with a bunch of haters, who would call him out for lying...[/QUOTE]

1 Man "says" he got a code. From what he says that he dropped, that some serious shit right there, not even Coldblood dropped multiple $10 brand new XBLA games, rare dlc, and a 1600 MSP. Think what you want. I don't any of the codes, I'm good. Defend him all you want I'll keep my opinion.

[quote name='DeathMasterRed']ill give one to eldergias and also one to golfing
golfing do you want one?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the offer, but I already have one of the carrots. Thank you again :)

[quote name='golfing7861']You're calling out people that are giving away free codes, when there are multiple people that confirmed receiving valid codes from him? Really not man? If you don't have anything good to say, then just don't say anything, before you make people like him think twice about giving away codes on a site with a bunch of haters, who randomly call out people for lying...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for helping me but nothing (except my internet going out because the bill is due) is goin to stop me from posting free codes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entourage Clan:http://xcallme.gamerdna.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Royal High Knight']1 Man "says" he got a code. From what he says that he dropped, that some serious shit right there, not even Coldblood dropped multiple $10 brand new XBLA games, rare dlc, and a 1600 MSP. Think what you want. I don't any of the codes, I'm good. Defend him all you want I'll keep my opinion.[/QUOTE]

We are all entitled to our own opinion even if they are wrong.

[quote name='xCaLL Me KraZiE']Thanks for helping me but nothing (except my internet going out because the bill is due) is goin to stop me from posting free codes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/QUOTE]

I commend for these code drops. Like I said if people here say that they are valid ill be the first to say thank you and sorry.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I commend for these code drops. Like I said if people here say that they are valid ill be the first to say thank you and sorry.[/QUOTE]
Hey you have to give alot of credit to ColdBlood. He is a Really cool guy going out of his way to give us free stuff
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name='Royal High Knight']If you drop a code and really get satisfaction from a thank you then create a thread contest. That way no lurkers and you'll get your thank you.[/QUOTE]

Look, I'm sure the people posting the codes aren't doing it FOR the thanks, they are just being nice. But people SHOULD thank them for that kindness. I understand your suggestion, but there is some entertainment in the competition of drop and grab (though yes, I would prefer it if I just had all the content I've been hoping to get and people would just send me codes.)

[quote name='DeathMasterRed']id just be happy if a hater didnt get any of my codes I.E. Royal High Knight[/QUOTE]

You do realize he speaks the truth about the "thank you" responses, right? The code drop threads are the worst way to get a thank you for giving out a code due to the high amount of lurkers.

[quote name='eldergias']Look, I'm sure the people posting the codes aren't doing it FOR the thanks, they are just being nice. But people SHOULD thank them for that kindness[/QUOTE]
I agree that people SHOULD say thank you, but there are plenty of lurkers here and they don't say thanks. DeathMasterRed is really hung up about the lack of "thank you" responses, so Knight made a valid suggestion. No biggie.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']You do realize he speaks the truth about the "thank you" responses, right? The code drop threads are the worst way to get a thank you for giving out a code due to the high amount of lurkers.[/QUOTE]
i know i just hate haters

[quote name='DeathMasterRed']id just be happy if a hater didnt get any of my codes I.E. Royal High Knight[/QUOTE]

CAll me a hater all you want. I don't care. As for the drop, I love to do contests because you see what people think of for your contest topic and that always amuses me? I love when people do contest where they ask you for a funny video for ex.

Side A - CALM DOWN!

Side B - CALM DOWN!

Everyone else - CALM DOWN!

Everyone has an opinion. We just need to get over it and move on. Sitting here and filling up this thread with bickering gets us nowhere.

[quote name='xCaLL Me KraZiE']Yeah and just in case i forgot thanks for the carrot prop
---------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]
your welcome

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Side A - CALM DOWN!

Side B - CALM DOWN!

Everyone else - CALM DOWN!

Everyone has an opinion. We just need to get over it and move on. Sitting here and filling up this thread with bickering gets us nowhere.[/QUOTE]

Yeah come one guys lets just stop arguing and keep posting codes for othes to enjoy, also does anyone know if the bing rewards 400 microsoft point cards work outside of the U.S
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

off topic off topic off topic guys. As Coldblood told before this is ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES and if you want to talk use "p.m." method. Thanks cags :roll:

[quote name='xCaLL Me KraZiE']Yeah come one guys lets just stop arguing and keep posting codes for othes to enjoy, also does anyone know if the bing rewards 400 microsoft point cards work outside of the U.S[/QUOTE]

I believe no and this isn't the place to be asking that.

[quote name='Warrio_r']off topic off topic off topic guys. As Coldblood told before this is ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES and if you want to talk use "p.m." method. Thanks cags :roll:[/QUOTE]

Dude your on top of this thread. Coldblood is like the captain and your his second in command.

[quote name='DeathMasterRed']well there is a bunch of people on here right now anyways there probably bored also, im bored so im just assuming[/QUOTE]
someone has already registered

[quote name='Warrio_r']off topic off topic off topic guys. As Coldblood told before this is ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES and if you want to talk use "p.m." method. Thanks cags :roll:[/QUOTE]

You contribute to as much spamming as anyone else on here. Just don't bother to respond as well unless it is a THANK YOU!

This thread is definitely going downhill quick!

[quote name='Racer1309']You contribute to as much spamming as anyone else on here. Just don't bother to respond as well unless it is a THANK YOU!

This thread is definitely going downhill quick![/QUOTE]

i don´t want to star a fight but it seems you just did worst than me so ... please do :whistle2:# and stop spamming too. Thanks mate

6F9*C-9F64*-9TY*H-DKKDP-CFYDZ

the letter is the initial for the name i would call this "Racer1309"guy if i was just like him :lol:

[quote name='Warrio_r']i don´t want to star a fight but it seems you just did worst than me so ... please do :whistle2:# and stop spamming too. Thanks mate

6F9*C-9F64*-9TY*H-DKKDP-CFYDZ

the letter is the initial for the name i would call this "racer"guy if i was just like him :lol:[/QUOTE]

Someone already got it.

[quote name='eldergias']Someone already got it.[/QUOTE]

not yet mate. It says it isn´t redeemed yet, ijust tried and still says that i own that so it isn´t redemed,if it was would say already redemed.

J = for JERK lol

alright now someone took it just because i said the name . Goddamit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back