XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Daw19yoyo']TMNT Or Worms
And Remember that $5 you used could have been used to purchase Breakfast, Dinner, or Lunch for you.
:whee:

EDIT:You are not an asshole btw you are pretty Cool.
EDIT2:I say this because others are Targetting you a lot.[/QUOTE]

yeah that could of been a 20 pc at Mcdonalds but i thought I'll give to the people who accused me of being a hater on a guy that was playing you all like fools..nah Im just joking. I feel obligated to give back to the people since I have recieved many things from others. Man I love CAG

[quote name='Royal High Knight']yeah that could of been a 20 pc at Mcdonalds but i thought I'll give to the people who accused me of being a hater on a guy that was playing you all like fools..nah Im just joking. I feel obligated to give back to the people since I have recieved many things from others. Man I love CAG[/QUOTE]

I know. I just got Humble indie Bundle and Humble Frozenbyte bundle from a Cag Called Extern!:D

[quote name='Royal High Knight']do you buy these codes from GS.com. That's where im getting mine[/QUOTE]

Actually I bought a new TV and some other things at BestBuy and cashed in a bunch of reward points recently.

Speaking of which...

Hint:
Have you seen the ?.?.D.? xbox... =P~ I must have it.

F3 logo baseball Cap for your avatar
?9HJQ-HF92?2-6K7?9-KT4M3-F6K3Z

[quote name='COLDblood']Actually I bought a new TV and some other things at BestBuy and cashed in a bunch of reward points recently.

Speaking of which...

Hint:
Have you seen the ?.?.D.? xbox... =P~ I must have it.

F3 logo baseball Cap for your avatar
?9HJQ-HF92?2-6K7?9-KT4M3-F6K3Z[/QUOTE]

you put in an extra letter in the second set. I give up

[quote name='Curleh Mustache']Lurked :(.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you read the thread, it's not "lurked", the code he posted was the one the guy won, COLDBLOOD just posted it to prevent code trading.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']you put in an extra letter in the second set. I give up[/QUOTE]
actually I forgot to erase one of the 2's when I added the ?

[quote name='coprophile']Me2 blood dragon armor. Enter at dragonage.bioware.com/redeem

57V6 XQJQ 5DUG X69X[/QUOTE]

Thank you I grabbed that

First CAG member to have registered prior to March 2010 and to quote this post can have a Red Faction: Battlegrounds XBLA code.

Note: Code must be redeemed within ten minutes or I will give it away to the next person etc.

Edit: Code gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Doctor Who']First CAG member to have registered prior to March 2010 and to quote this post can have a Red Faction: Battlegrounds XBLA code.

Note: Code must be redeemed within ten minutes or I will give it away to the next person etc.[/QUOTE]

Pretty please?

In case nobody esle got it?

[quote name='Doctor Who']First CAG member to have registered prior to March 2010 and to quote this post can have a Red Faction: Battlegrounds XBLA code.

Note: Code must be redeemed within ten minutes or I will give it away to the next person etc.[/QUOTE]

im in

[quote name='bradgold']Wow... quiet in this forum today...[/QUOTE]
Yah it's surprising how little is going on compared to the last two days. :cold:

[quote name='bradgold']oh man, I left for an hour to drive home and I miss a code. Anybody know what it was?[/QUOTE]

A halo reach banshee thing

Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack - GWB4X-JQF3X-FY8B7-XXPk7-97KRT
I'm sure people might allready have it but here it is anyways.

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']I tried it 2 minutes after you posted, but a lurker must have got it 2 seconds after you posted...[/QUOTE]

Woooooooah! L word! People are gonna cry cause said the L word! :lol:

[quote name='dotCody']Woooooooah! L word! People are gonna cry cause said the L word! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey! We're a progressive thread. If some lesbian took that code we can handle it.

[quote name='dotCody']I already own this...I wonder what it is...[/QUOTE]

Helicopter prop I assume. Does anyone know how computerbuild is getting all of these codes? They are all sequential so they must have some right to generate them. Right now they have 350k codes for a some car on Kenect Joy Ride.

*Not sequential but based on a simple algorithm*

They don't seem to care that it would take someone like me who knows next to nothing about scripting literately 2 minutes to set up a script to send themselves hundreds or even thousands of codes.

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']computerbuild? o_O[/QUOTE]

I mean computerbild. It's some German game site, they were the ones who gave away the helicopters, banshees, and carrot avatar items.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']Helicopter prop I assume. Does anyone know how computerbuild is getting all of these codes? They are all sequential so they must have some right to generate them. Right now they have 350k codes for a some car on Kenect Joy Ride.

They don't seem to care that it would take someone like me who knows next to nothing about scripting literately 2 minutes to set up a script to send themselves hundreds or even thousands of codes.[/QUOTE]

Most likely a partnership with Microsoft. Ya know, to help advertise Krap. ;)

Two codes for peeps who don't wish to go through the hassle of signing up for Facebook and/or ComputerBild.de

Gears 3 Griffin Multiplayer Character: W9TWW-64XCC-J3W73-**7Y4-4QF6Z

** = Call of Duty series

Joyride Hammerhead in game vehicle: 23MCG-XCVP9-WH7FH-TYT4K-??DJZ

?? = Awesome N64 game starring Joanna Dark.

Enjoy. :)

[quote name='Doctor Who']Two codes for peeps who don't wish to go through the hassle of signing up for Facebook and/or ComputerBild.de

Gears 3 Griffin Multiplayer Character: W9TWW-64XCC-J3W73-**7Y4-4QF6Z

** = Call of Duty series

Joyride Hammerhead in game vehicle: 23MCG-XCVP9-WH7FH-TYT4K-??DJZ

?? = Awesome N64 game starring Joanna Dark.

Enjoy. :)[/QUOTE]

Snagged the Griffin one, thx.

Kinect Joy Ride - Hammerhead : for those too lazy to go through the computerbild.de site to get this:

2769?-G7J44-W2WHV-?R343-?397Z

The "?" are all the same characters

[quote name='jlg6184']Kinect Joy Ride - Hammerhead : for those too lazy to go through the computerbild.de site to get this:

2769?-G7J44-W2WHV-?R343-?397Z

The "?" are all the same characters[/QUOTE]

Redeemed 2769D-G7J44-W2WHV-DR343-D397Z
Thanks!
and yes I guess I was being a bit lazy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back