XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='COLDblood']Thanks for dropping the codes guys!

BTW I mentioned this the other day but thought I would remind the people that don't read the first page. We have a new "Members Only" area to drop codes that is free of internet lurkers.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=453

But of course please continue posting codes in this thread for "ALL" to enjoy!

Carrot prop:
XGMHT-PQ94P-7FFQT-MVR4Q-XQGJZ[/QUOTE]

Great idea!!! Forget the lurkers.

My Game Code:BWJX9-Q2RQB-M4TFT-R98DK-9R9Y8My Game Code:G6VXH-WM8Y9-BFXTR-X694K-8C6R3My Game Code:W3C6Y-YFHD6-4J3KB-37MJ3-4CXCBMy Game Code:C47GV-7J2D4-FXXDR-HCWDD-HQCDZ

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Wow, Im surprised even one person said thanks for a free code... Thats why I only post codes in the "Members Code Drop" section now... ;)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2549&pp=20

...at least people say thanks there.[/QUOTE]

dude don't whine or cry about people not saying thank you. Yes it is the polite thing to do but they aren't forced to. If you don't want to drop a code trade it away or do a contest for it. Simple as that.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']dude don't whine or cry about people not saying thank you. Yes it is the polite thing to do but they aren't forced to. If you don't want to drop a code trade it away or do a contest for it. Simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Wow...and he told me not to whine. ROFL. You just made yourself look stupid.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Awww im not allowed? I dropped a couple codes for free. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

You just have to click "join group" from the link, and then you can see it.

True, but it always will be. And people who complain about those people will continue to be annoying. And people like me who point it out will continue to be annoying. The internet is a very annoying place and if you want to stay sane, you kinda have to ignore about 90% of the people you run into.

[quote name='ZombieToast']True, but it always will be. And people who complain about those people will continue to be annoying. And people like me who point it would will continue to be annoying. The internet is a very annoying place and if you want to stay sane, you kinda have to ignore about 90% of the people you run into.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

If I let everything annoy me then I would be pissed off all the time. I was just trying to get more word out about the new group...and I get some douche bitching and whining at me because it bothers him? Who the fuck are you? Get over yourself. This is the internet and as long as I wasnt attacking you then it should be no big deal. Get off your high horse people.

[quote name='The 7th Number']When i click that link it says "Invalid Social Group Discussion specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"[/QUOTE]

That is strange. I would contact a mod then and let them know. I dont know what to tell you, lol :p

[quote name='The 7th Number']When i click that link it says "Invalid Social Group Discussion specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"[/QUOTE] I'm thinking it might be restricted to a certain usergroup.

[quote name='ZombieToast']True, but it always will be. And people who complain about those people will continue to be annoying. And people like me who point it out will continue to be annoying. The internet is a very annoying place and if you want to stay sane, you kinda have to ignore about 90% of the people you run into.[/QUOTE]

Very true sir. Sometimes it gets to the point where you can't hold your tongue anymore. But let's get rid of this spam. First member of atleast a year on this website and that has a rockband game to pm can have a brutal legend 3 song pack.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Yup.

If I let everything annoy me then I would be pissed off all the time. I was just trying to get more word out about the new group...and I get some douche bitching and whining at me because it bothers him? Who the fuck are you? Get over yourself. This is the internet and as long as I wasnt attacking you then it should be no big deal. Get off your high horse people.

That is strange. I would contact a mod then and let them know. I dont know what to tell you, lol :p[/QUOTE]

You sir have made my day. Thank you. Applause, Bravo

[quote name='ZombieToast']I'm thinking it might be restricted to a certain usergroup.[/QUOTE]

Nope, right now its open for all members to join

I have a Gears of war 3 Griffin MP skin code. First to quote me gets it, you will have 5 mins to redeem then its up on here Goodluck!

*editedd incase breach of rules*

Female Something:
Xkc3f-hcfdx-3mjgy-jvhcb-3ddpt
(It's not the "Xbox Loves You" Shirt though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DIRASYAJ X']OK " female Xbox loves you shirt " to first reply[/QUOTE]

I'll take it. I know someone who could use it. She was asking me about mine after I gave mine away.

First person to pm gets a Red Faction Armageddon Ruin Mode code.

(I'll also post the code to this thread in 20 min regardless).

EDIT: Given to COLDblood. No need to post the code in the thread since he already redeemed/posted it.

[quote name='mikehaggar99']First person to pm gets a Red Faction Armageddon Ruin Mode code.

(I'll also post the code to this thread in 20 min regardless).[/QUOTE]

Sent...

Edit:

THANKS!

44b8b3.jpg

code was
RPKC9-RMH3D-RV27M-CJ24V-6297Z

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='EvilMe']Kinect Joy Ride - Hammerhead:
2DFCT-3F2CK-MW23P-6Q6MK-XX6GZ
2DFM4-RTCTR-FR7CT-W63PQ-C43YZ
2DFR7-HWHJ7-GH3RQ-94FFD-6MRWZ[/QUOTE]

Thank You ! I took this one > 2DFM4-RTCTR-FR7CT-W63PQ-C43YZ

[quote name='COLDblood']Kinect helicopter:
22WT2-V7QHW-2KMVM-JPMXH-J4YJZ
22WP4-TQD76-F4V34-4VPYT-J33HZ
22WP4-K74RP-2J67P-XMFQC-P9YXZ
22WVG-4HGR4-H4DRV-JJQKV-GRC3Z
22WW2-YY434-YR2XQ-24D74-DMYPZ[/QUOTE]

Freakin finally can post, having to wait is ridiculus! I redeemed the highlited code and wanted to say thank you to COLDblood as I hate being a lurker on any site.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back