XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
e8-1.jpg

[quote name='garrett9418']Used already. I am surprised. What weapon code was it?[/QUOTE]

Infected Omen Skins from the Gears Controller. I got 2 controllers and decided to give one away.

[quote name='Death31133']Infected Omen Skins from the Gears Controller. I got 2 controllers and decided to give one away.[/QUOTE]

Dang I could have used that one. :( Oh well lurkers gonna lurk.

The real way to fix this is not allow people to see this entire section without creating an account and having a certain amount of posts. If you contribute, you get privileges like the use of this thread.

As the XBL Code group has proven, that's not going to stop people from grabbing codes and not saying anything, unfortunately. Some folks are just dicks. Sucks too, I could've used that two day live trial that got lurked with teh GoW code.

[quote name='TheMuffin']At the least, having to have a certain amount of posts would force them into contributing something to a discussion.[/QUOTE]

...or just spam unnecessary comments in inactive boards?
In my experience, that is what usually happens, and while it's possible to sort people out there too, you'd need a vigilant team of mods to keep up with everything.

Best thing to do is accept it. If you're dropping a code, you know you might not get thanked. If you require a "thank you", Or just wanna make sure someone decent gets it, then do it through pm. If you're just whining because someone else got a code you wanted, get over it. It was free. You didn't lose anything.

[quote name='Estragon']...or just spam unnecessary comments in inactive boards?
In my experience, that is what usually happens, and while it's possible to sort people out there too, you'd need a vigilant team of mods to keep up with everything.[/QUOTE]
Or have it set so only posts in relevant sections count toward your post count? Because this type of board allows for that type of setting. In that way, you have people policing themselves by reporting spam posts.

[quote name='TheMuffin']The real way to fix this is not allow people to see this entire section without creating an account and having a certain amount of posts. If you contribute, you get privileges like the use of this thread.[/QUOTE]
Real way to fix anything:
[quote name='drktrpr1']Why can't the "giver" post that they want PMs for code giveaways, then edit the post once they give the code away and get a PM? That way they don't keep getting PMs? I feel like expecting "thank you" posts is expecting too much, even though it's nice getting them.[/QUOTE]

It is still quite easy to post inane crap just to get your post count up. I would not support anything that places quantity over quality.

you guys need to relax and just enjoy the darn thread or move on because none of us will take orders or follow them on the internet

[quote name='sir-fly']you guys need to relax and just enjoy the darn thread or move on because none of us will take orders or follow them on the internet[/QUOTE]

I agree. Since I've been so opinionated, someone should stfu and pm me if they want a free month of gold.

EDIT: GregSal1 got it

[quote name='GregSal1']The code has already been redeemed, but thanks anyway JarrettLeMieux.[/QUOTE]

Lurkers got into your PM box!!!!!:bouncy:

[quote name='GregSal1']The code has already been redeemed, but thanks anyway JarrettLeMieux.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking into it. I either sent the wrong code or someone in my house is shady.
Either way, I'm gonna hook you up.

Sorry, forgot to say thank you for the one month code... guess I beat Greg to his inbox ;)

Well Heres An Old code i Found in my email for 160 free Microsoft points,It may be used already,Well here it is:

My Game Code:
iconxbox360.gif
iconxbox360.gif

DJ29P-78GXF-CTG4T-F72GJ-P3RMB

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darkness from above']Well Heres An Old code i Found in my email for 160 free Microsoft points,It may be used already,Well here it is:

My Game Code:
iconxbox360.gif
iconxbox360.gif

DJ29P-78GXF-CTG4T-F72GJ-P3RMB
[/QUOTE]

This code has already been used.

Thanks for the drop anyway though!

[quote name='hk1200']This code has already been used.

Thanks for the drop anyway though![/QUOTE]
iconxbox360.gif

iconxbox360.gif

Sorry Man I havent checked my old email in a while,anyway When Halo Ce anniversary Comes out I MIGHT Post Codes For the Master Chief Avatar Armor so watch This Thread Around November 15,2011

Share these codes with your friends, it's reusable!

Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

[quote name='yamayama']Share these codes with your friends, it's reusable!

Bing Shirt -
Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM
[/QUOTE]

This is kinda old...:whistle2:|

Here's a Helicopter code
2Q2GK-**249-2R4HQ-2V6GH-3DTGZ
** = Call of Duty 4

[quote name='amsisfresh']awww i want a month gold membership pm me[/QUOTE]

No begging please. :)

On topic: Female Xbox loves you avatar t-shirt: 2*PFQ-QD2CQ-VFXYK-CYP7H-9Q4*Z

* = Same number

I know it's been said a million times, but I wish people would say when they use a code. Especially when it's one put up in a fashion like thechecker's...

only last latters: Z and Y

well by the way I have a lot of xbla codes
should I trade them OR throw it to the monster lurkers cave????

[quote name='thechecker']only last latters: Z and Y

should I trade them OR throw it to the monster lurkers cave????[/QUOTE]

What do you have?

I say trade. I don't want you to feed the lurkers that aren't grateful for what they get for free.

Trading would deffinetly be a better deal for you, but in fairness not everyone here is a lurker hwo doesn't appreciate the free stuff. But to be honest I'd say you'd be better off trading.

Aaron Griffin code (I have a bunch of these, but I'll drop most of them once the game releases so they're actually useful):
MGM32-T736G-DYX4C-FYD4T-???GZ
???= Three letters; An extremely hilarious re-edited japanese game show that used to air on the Spike network.

[quote name='thechecker']
should I trade them OR throw it to the monster lurkers cave????[/QUOTE]Do whatever you want with them, but if you end up dropping them I would suggest either dropping them in the member's only code drop thread, PMing them to people who deserve it, or having small giveaways of some sort.

@bradgold
I did NOT say that everone is a lurker,ok?
2nd there people that observing that thread and I think their have skript bots too
how can be that a code is postet here been gone after second???

[quote name='thechecker']@bradgold
2nd there people that observing that thread and I think their have skript bots too
[/QUOTE]

That part of my post was more a response to garrett9418, I wasn't trying to accuse you of saying anything. There are ceratinly alot of lurkers here, but I was just saying every so often you will also get a truly appreciative individual. I've given out some codes before and it feels pretty good when it's really appreciated.

[quote name='thechecker']@bradgold
[/QUOTE]Well, one secure way of code giving is to post "First to PM gets ____" way. Alternatively, "First to quote this post gets ____", but the last one can create unwanted clutter in the thread.

I wait for next months to get an other gamecodes for xbla
then I have a lot of them I will throw some at here,ok

people did you always pressing F5????

[quote name='bradgold']That part of my post was more a response to garrett9418, I wasn't trying to accuse you of saying anything. There are ceratinly alot of lurkers here, but I was just saying every so often you will also get a truly appreciative individual. I've given out some codes before and it feels pretty good when it's really appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Yeah people who take the time to say thanks appreciate it. Lurkers are people who just take the code and leave. If they PM the person who posted the code then thats okay. It is ridiculous that every time someone lurks a code we all have this huge discussion about lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back