XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In need of a 48 hour code. I just got Toy soldier cold war and would like to play on live. my xbox broke and was just recently fixed and i just need live to till me over until friday next week! Thanks please pm me!

[quote name='hellaim']In need of a 48 hour code. I just got Toy soldier cold war and would like to play on live. my xbox broke and was just recently fixed and i just need live to till me over until friday next week! Thanks please pm me![/QUOTE]

when you clicked on this thread, did you not see the part about "READ FIRST POST!"

this is not a code beg thread

[quote name='Pirate331']Banshee avatar prop. First reply quoting this post gets the missing set of characters.

QFDWH-MY94P-C7GXQ-GH97V-XXXXX[/QUOTE]

me

[quote name='Pirate331']Banshee avatar prop. First reply quoting this post gets the missing set of characters.

QFDWH-MY94P-C7GXQ-GH97V-XXXXX[/QUOTE]

hello

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Anyone have an extra Hammerhead code for JoyRide they could PM me? Just bought the game and would like to have it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

No requesting in Code Drop thread.

We are getting close to 1M views... any day now.

until then here is another carrot to chew on while you wait,
WV6?7-VRPV?-4GMMF-G6TJH-HCJKZ

hint:
??= what is this TV characters name?
7e8fd9.jpg

[quote name='COLDblood']We are getting close to 1M views... any day now.

until then here is another carrot to chew on while you wait,
WV6?7-VRPV?-4GMMF-G6TJH-HCJKZ

hint:
??= what is this TV characters name?
7e8fd9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lurked :(

it was JJ, btw

[quote name='Blade3D']Some codes:

HMDJ2-FVFCH-9X99D-DKR33-9P4PZ

99M7C-JX3G4-KDK7F-9H3VF-Y2XTZ
[/QUOTE]

Looks Like I Already Own This,(whatever it is) Thanks for the drop though

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade3D']Some codes:

HMDJ2-FVFCH-9X99D-DKR33-9P4PZ

99M7C-JX3G4-KDK7F-9H3VF-Y2XTZ
[/QUOTE]

Both have been used, not by me though.

Been having a good day, got essentially free Hunted Demon's Forge, somehow got 2 HDF Griffin Pack codes packed in with my new copy, snagged a excellent condition hardcover Psych S2 at a local store for $10, and managed to snipe a bid on eBay for a new hardcover edition of Psych S1 for $15.50. :whee:

So here is the extra Hunted Demon Forge Griffin code I got.

JPVWK-WX24K-6VRHP-P*W*7-V49*Z

*'s = the same number or letter.

Been having a good day, got essentially free Hunted Demon's Forge, somehow got 2 HDF Griffin Pack codes packed in with my new copy, snagged a excellent condition hardcover Psych S2 at a local store for $10, and managed to snipe a bid on eBay for a new hardcover edition of Psych S1 for $15.50. :whee:

So here is the extra Hunted Demon Forge Griffin code I got.

JPVWK-WX24K-6VRHP-P*W*7-V49*Z

*'s = the same number or letter.

Thanks for the code. The hidden number was 3!

Don't know if this will help anyone and it might not work, but:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 AKS-74U
5UYY-8FLT-AS8R-DZK5

this has to be redeemed in game

1: From the start menu from the game, select “Store”.
2: Select the “Enter Code” button.
3: Enter the code exactly as it appears bellow, then select “Done”.

Hope someone can use it. I also found some Dr. Pepper codes this afternoon I can post if you guys are interested.

[quote name='darkness from above']Call Of Duty Black Ops Rezurrection Map Pack:

KR627-PRQ6H-7KTWW-Y2QK2-T7P9Z[/QUOTE]

Invalid code.

EDIT: And then it was lurked after you fixed it. Thanks anyway :(

[quote name='darkness from above']Call Of Duty Black Ops Rezurrection Map Pack:

KR62V-PRQ6H-7KTWW-Y2QK2-T7P9Z[/QUOTE]

Really hate to say and be that person butt....... I call bluff. :cry:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Really hate to say and be that person butt....... I call bluff. :cry:[/QUOTE]

If someone can contact Xbox Support we can confirm if it is really a Rezurrection Code. I don't live in the US so I can't do so.

[quote name='garrett9418']If someone can contact Xbox Support we can confirm if it is really a Rezurrection Code. I don't live in the US so I can't do so.[/QUOTE]

Not saying that the code posted wasn't real and it's awesome that someone posted a code like that, but I think what he meant by "calling him out" was that the code was a Rezurrection code, but used prior to being posted. As to someone actually calling just to confirm that someone on a forum posted a valid code or not, :wall:

why trust the validity of it, has it occoured it was real and mabe lurked?
ungratful and if it is a fake then its a fake, big deal

yeah its cool and all that there's a code, but whenever someone drops somethign that seems a bit rare and that could be deemed as tradeable I will usually call the person out. So far Im 2 for 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back