XBOX Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.jpg

[quote name='MrPiggles']Can you drop them quicker please, I'm getting pretty tired.[/QUOTE]

I am suppuse to be in a game with my clan right now...I am going as fast as I can =)

Ok you added a chicken and the cover... you got it

[quote name='dyeknom']http://twitpic.com/6pndch[/QUOTE]

[quote name='COLDblood']I am suppuse to be in a game with my clan right now...I am going as fast as I can =)

Ok you added a chicken and the cover... you got it[/QUOTE]

Well ,thanks for the effort.

[quote name='COLDblood']I am suppuse to be in a game with my clan right now...I am going as fast as I can =)

Ok you added a chicken and the cover... you got it[/QUOTE]

WHAT?! ...okay, prettysure I posted mine before him, but you're the person in charge. =\

[quote name='Twoje']WHAT?! ...okay, prettysure I posted mine before him, but you're the person in charge. =\[/QUOTE]

Technically you had Mike Tyson but no cover

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']I was the only one to put them all IN EACH other but oh well that not what he wanted was good fun for 5mins :)[/QUOTE]

Except you didn't have the cover, you had the movie poster. Different. :p

[quote name='d3adliner']Except you didn't have the cover, you had the movie poster. Different. :p[/QUOTE]

OH i got it now... wow im a tard but whatever.... MY TIGER was the coolest :p

Ok lets play for one more cheap game, then get to the last two.

First person to post the answer to this question gets a code for Marble Blast Ultra.

Which American President belonged to the Bull Moose Party?

[quote name='COLDblood']Ok lets play for one more cheap game, then get to the last two.

First person to post the answer to this question gets a code for Marble Blast Ultra.

Which American President belonged to the Bull Moose Party?[/QUOTE]Teddy Roosevelt! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back